Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 21. (Read 52352 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
yes correct. it will launch tomorrow.

we need more VPS and setting up checkpoint nodes. must make it secure as possible because:
we had too much PMs about this project. and
many threatend us to stop this project and not launch.

BUT WE WILL LAUNCH and need make sure it is 100% safe.

users wrote me PM or posted in thread will get part of pre-mine for beeing here at published launchtime:
DudeAtWork420
techsolution
xaxuke
marioantonini
Timelord2067

Thank you!
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
will be launch tomorrow? for everyday 's tomorrow?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

we need more VPS and setting up checkpoint nodes. must make it secure as possible because:

users wrote me PM or posted in thread will get part of pre-mine for beeing here at published launchtime:
DudeAtWork420
techsolution
xaxuke
marioantonini
Timelord2067

oki doki, thanks for that, and good advise, dont strat your 80mhs asic rig at start, because it will look like instamine, just check hashrate and use it to secure network etc
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

users wrote me PM or posted in thread will get part of pre-mine for being here at published launch-time:
DudeAtWork420
techsolution
xaxuke
marioantonini
Timelord2067

Hey thanks for that - I don't suppose you can email me the wallet qt so I can post my wallet address?  (Was worth a shot)...

...and just a tiny suggestion, can you make the launch either 00:01 or 23:59 to make it clear which day / time zone the launch er, blasts off?

*rattle* *rattle* REvRedNpRKmr27r4D88MH6K9ozdrPNeiih
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
That's the least you can do. Thank you and look forward to a new launch. If anything else occurs, KEEP US INFORMED before hand!!! That is all I ask.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

DudeAtWork420
techsolution
xaxuke
marioantonini
Timelord2067
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Wow, 2 day, 2 delay day, nice coin  Grin
Activity: 285
Dev is online and doesn't reply us!!! The second day... the second delay...
Some of us pay good money for our asics along with cloud mining, why can't devs get shit straight before launch? I waisted 30 minutes setting up my crap, only for a delay? I think all of us waiting should get some extra coins....

yea i changed aiscs from different pools and lost 1h, not professional,
maybe they dont know how to premine this 0.9%:)
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Some of us pay good money for our asics along with cloud mining, why can't devs get shit straight before launch? I waisted 30 minutes setting up my crap, only for a delay? I think all of us waiting should get some extra coins....
Activity: 227
altcoin calendar shows the launch is in a day or so - https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/438-RC

other calendars showed that it already launched.... have no idea what this all means, but i know they can't all be right Smiley
Activity: 285
What is happening with the launch?
The dev must tell us if launch is delayed again!!! Angry
Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
delayed again?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
It's already 01:00 GMT 8th of June (Summer Time)
ok, dev, no more questions:) 23 more hours:) leaving this bullshit
so is it launching?
Activity: 123
I'll be on #russiacoin in freenode for http://rc.poolest.com support FYI.  Or just join to talk about the launch no matter what pool you're on.  :-)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Let's Get The Show on the Road!
It was dead much earlier than arrival... Actually, it would be precise to say that it's rotten on arrival.

+1
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
It was dead much earlier than arrival... Actually, it would be precise to say that it's rotten on arrival.
Pages:
Jump to: