Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 16. (Read 52352 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Did we stop finding blocks at Poolest?

Looks like we just found one, but the going is slow for everyone because of the huge hashrate that doesn't seem to be on any pools.

you still get coins
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
When a pos wallet starts staking it raises the hashrate creating blocks
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
My 5500 coins gone
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Looks like we just found one, but the going is slow for everyone because of the huge hashrate that doesn't seem to be on any pools.
Activity: 139
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Im not mining anymore this coin
Activity: 126
yes correct. it will launch tomorrow.

we need more VPS and setting up checkpoint nodes. must make it secure as possible because:
we had too much PMs about this project. and
many threatend us to stop this project and not launch.

BUT WE WILL LAUNCH and need make sure it is 100% safe.

users wrote me PM or posted in thread will get part of pre-mine for beeing here at published launchtime:
DudeAtWork420
techsolution
xaxuke
marioantonini
Timelord2067

here is promise:)
Activity: 285
RKTUhtr2HPasTxkKp9KkNDDbTN288QivhX <-- Send promised premined here. Will update when received.

and here ---> RKS8paPZpzEDbxiDWNrcnEur7p9Pbbdf1t

and here xaxuke -> REVhRtT5fcLVdG4kX7nu2XYYdyQP89QfUN
RKTUhtr2HPasTxkKp9KkNDDbTN288QivhX <-- Send promised premined here. Will update when received.

and here ---> RKS8paPZpzEDbxiDWNrcnEur7p9Pbbdf1t
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Я нaдeюcь я пoлyчy нeмнoгo RC Grin
Activity: 252
dev,

I'm NOT mining anymore until things are straighten out.  The wallet and the correct balance.  I started mining as soon as your coin became available last night through hardcoreminers.  I don't see the coins in my wallet. And the pool shows paid!!

over 1600 coins gone!  And wallet still not showing correct balance.  Going back to karma for now until you fix things up.

Also to have 2 huge miners mining this coin is not a good thing.  It really does mean something is not right.
there were 2 whales last night on hardcoreminers. Each 500MH/s.  Now one is still there. 

I'm still not showing correct total of coins!!  And the balance switched to "stake" now.

do you get it yet scam this is the scammers private forum and he deleted what i said  7gh/s last night premine he will delte this too

so how many coins premined? there is info 0.9% premine
there were 2 whales last night on hardcoreminers. Each 500MH/s.  Now one is still there. 

I'm still not showing correct total of coins!!  And the balance switched to "stake" now.
i am afraid people will stop mining if there will be so high hashing from nowhere:)
which pool or who have so much mhs on network?
dev promised free coins for some people for waiting 2 days and wasting time to make equipment in order:)
Activity: 170
Do I add the RussiaCoin.conf in the app/data  folder??

I'm still showing up mined coins!!  Not the deposits from hardcoreminers.  Did I lose all that I mined over night?
15ghs so i see multipools are now here, they will take all and dump later
Pages:
Jump to: