Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 8. (Read 52343 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Any news about exchange listing ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
please advise how solo mining conf file should be?

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=198.23.178.87
addnode=198.46.142.4
rpcport = 19991
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1

and then you point your miner to http://127.0.0.1:19991
while your wallet is ON and SYNCED

also, why isn't this in the OP?

sorry. we added sample config to OP.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=198.23.178.87
addnode=198.46.142.4
rpcport = 19991
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
server=1

and then you point your miner to http://127.0.0.1:19991
while your wallet is ON and SYNCED

also, why isn't this in the OP?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
we are now finalising the website and will put it online today.
Activity: 400
Merit: 105
When you keep people informed, they tend to stick around.
very good dev, will try to join irc
I've been looking to see what I'm going to mine (after SC ends) in 2 days or so (feel free to give any advice Tongue), and keep coming back to see if RC as sorted itself out.
It seems just this talk of compensating people that were here and have proof, but nothing seems to be happening, just a statement and then no follow-up when asked to how we go about getting our coins back.
As anyone managed to get anything from the Dev yet?

Do you seek compensation from all Pool / Coins you mine when you're on the wrong chain due to a fork?

Who's fault is that?

I don't recall TAG issuing a "refund" for early mining being on the wrong chain, or NeoCoin for crashing three (or was it four?) times to then go on to have a respectable following.

What about when Maple Coin just faded away?

DMD coin pools are notorious for being on the wrong chain - I've never heard anyone asking for their money back...

People cry foul if a coin at launch has insta/pre mine, but this one time a dev team talks of "compensation" and people have their hands out screaming gimmie!
So I should refuse compensation if it's being given? Why?

I'm saying you are impatient. Chill. Wait. Hold your breath (and pass out) - your own comments from half an hour ago show that inpatients: "just a statement and then no follow-up" ... Some pools have said they are manually going through their data.  Give them time.

I guess I can be clearer in what I meant.
I'm looking for word/action from the dev.
So far I've seen that pols are sorting it out, ThePoolest did, and iSpace also. Only mined with those 2, so only can attest to those 2.
But apparently some coins were destroyed?
I know some of my coins disappeared from my wallet and others had coins disappearing too.
We don't even know if all the work the pools are doing is going to be wasted because if or when we try and transfer those coins they can just vanish.
So I think my question was valid because what people are mining or the effort the pools are putting in to sort coins, may all be wasted until you get some information from the Dev.

how many did u loose?

Not many, less than 8000, probably nothing in comparison to others but what I really want is to mine it again. And for that if there's a sign that the Dev is around, that inspires confidence to jump back in.

ok, give me ur address and i will send u 1000rc, others speaks that u cry and never help u, i hope this 1000rc i will send u will make ur time better:)

Smiley Ty you're very kind and generous but I can't accept your offer, I don't want to take your coins, I really want some news or something from the Dev.
Ty again  Grin

no problems u see all will be ok

i am happy that there are such users in this community.
and btw techsolution, you are right. everything IS okay.
as for the compensation i announced. we will provide users with an
compensation once everything is done. i am waiting for our lead-dev to
send me the blockexplorer URL. so i expect this to be done today.
can you join IRC chat? #russiacoin 

@AnaSardinha: we are really working busy behind the curtains to make sure this project is successfull.
don't worry, everything is fine and we are developing many new features for russiacoin.

I've been looking to see what I'm going to mine (after SC ends) in 2 days or so (feel free to give any advice Tongue), and keep coming back to see if RC as sorted itself out.
It seems just this talk of compensating people that were here and have proof, but nothing seems to be happening, just a statement and then no follow-up when asked to how we go about getting our coins back.

Do you seek compensation from all Pool / Coins you mine when you're on the wrong chain due to a fork?

Who's fault is that?

I don't recall TAG issuing a "refund" for early mining being on the wrong chain, or NeoCoin for crashing three (or was it four?) times to then go on to have a respectable following.

DMD coin pools are notorious for being on the wrong chain - I've never heard anyone asking for their money back...

People cry foul if a coin at launch has insta/pre mine, but this one time a dev team talks of "compensation" and people have their hands out screaming gimmie!

I'm saying you are impatient. Chill. Wait. Hold your breath (and pass out) - your own comments from half an hour ago show that inpatients: "just a statement and then no follow-up" ... Some pools have said they are manually going through their data.  Give them time.

So far I've seen that pols are sorting it out, ThePoolest did, and iSpace also. Only mined with those 2, so only can attest to those 2.
I know some of my coins disappeared from my wallet and others had coins disappearing too.
We don't even know if all the work the pools are doing is going to be wasted because if or when we try and transfer those coins they can just vanish.
So I think my question was valid because what people are mining or the effort the pools are putting in to sort coins, may all be wasted until you get some information from the Dev.

how many did u loose?

Not many, less than 8000, probably nothing in comparison to others but what I really want is to mine it again. And for that if there's a sign that the Dev is around, that inspires confidence to jump back in.

ok, give me ur address and i will send u 1000rc, others speaks that u cry and never help u, i hope this 1000rc i will send u will make ur time better:)

Smiley Ty you're very kind and generous but I can't accept your offer, I don't want to take your coins, I really want some news or something from the Dev.
Ty again  Grin

no problems u see all will be ok
Activity: 139

Who's fault is that?

how many did u loose?

Ty again  Grin

Who's fault is that?

how many did u loose?

Who's fault is that?

how many did u loose?

Who's fault is that?

how many did u loose?

Who's fault is that?

legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Who's fault is that?

Who's fault is that?

EDIT: I even think, IMHO, that if the Dev follows through, and there's testimony to that in this thread, that it will do more for the coin, giving more confidence to miners.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Who's fault is that?

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

what is SC ?
Pages:
Jump to: