Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN]Russiacoin [RC] [first scrypt-GDR coin] [pure PoS] - page 12. (Read 52352 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
lets not cry over a few hours mining and move on with this coin,
 its working !
 lets go full steam ahead  Grin

12 hours 100mhs:) no cry?Smiley

Well this way it stops all the big whales from coming in and trying to mine all the hash power away.
its running everyone climb on board the TRAIN  Grin

yeah 100mb whale:) there was 15ghas spedd, so my speed was not big
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
 its working !

Well this way it stops all the big whales from coming in and trying to mine all the hash power away.
its running everyone climb on board the TRAIN  Grin
 its working !

Activity: 140
I`m mining now on block 3203 , Happy Mining  Grin
 its working !
Activity: 139
I say let it run its all go and being mined , lets just get on board  Grin
I'm ok with that as long I get at least the coins I already mined.
P.S. Btw what about the coins still trapped at Poolest?
If its not broken , no need to fix it  Grin

now works ok, just only 1 problem with los coins:) if it works like now it is ok
Premine should go to pools which have been forked, no restart, there is still 600mhs-1ghs speed

good idea...

hardcoreminers also lost much.... - i remember on the first night or so, lost some 1000.... - hopefully they have statistics about that ??

i got screenshots to be saved:)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Premine should go to pools which have been forked, no restart, there is still 600mhs-1ghs speed

good idea...

hardcoreminers also lost much.... - i remember on the first night or so, lost some 1000.... - hopefully they have statistics about that ??
Activity: 139
I don't think Poolest had a chance to fork, it had "crashed" while it was on the right chain, right?
Did iSpace forked?
Activity: 340
What's next Putincoin   Grin
Activity: 154
Russia Coin - what to say    Roll Eyes
Activity: 123
i could log into man page once for 10 times but not into transaction part, so u said there was no problems between i stopped mining and debit_AP? u did not know u are not on wrong chain? i did not pm u?
just say u slept it will be better explanation u did not know and still dont know ur site is not working,

maybe other miners will tell us what time they stopped and what time site was down?

check this forum few sides before what time site was not working

The pool had an outage due to a hardware failure.  That led to restarting the wallet, leading to the fork.  Every other wallet for every pool I was running resumed fine.  There's something to be said about that.  How many coins and mining time was lost due to forks on this coin?  It was a miracle the Poolest wallet didn't fork for so long.

You originally couldn't access the pool because of the outage.  After I brought the pool back up, that's when I realized there was a problem, and suspended it.  I don't want to get into an argument over misunderstanding my words.  I said I would work on it tonight.  I don't know what else I can say to you.

just say my debit_ap coins are lost or not:)

Yes, they are lost, unless I can figure something out tonight, or the dev can use part of premine to reimburse you, since the wallet forking has been a problem for all of us.
any pool on correct chain?

i could log into man page once for 10 times but not into transaction part, so u said there was no problems between i stopped mining and debit_AP? u did not know u are not on wrong chain? i did not pm u?
just say u slept it will be better explanation u did not know and still dont know ur site is not working,

maybe other miners will tell us what time they stopped and what time site was down?

The pool had an outage due to a hardware failure.  That led to restarting the wallet, leading to the fork.  Every other wallet for every pool I was running resumed fine.  There's something to be said about that.  How many coins and mining time was lost due to forks on this coin?  It was a miracle the Poolest wallet didn't fork for so long.

You originally couldn't access the pool because of the outage.  After I brought the pool back up, that's when I realized there was a problem, and suspended it.  I don't want to get into an argument over misunderstanding my words.  I said I would work on it tonight.  I don't know what else I can say to you.

just say my debit_ap coins are lost or not:)
Activity: 123

My Wallet sync quick , going to start solo , hash rate at over 100mh wow

and u have too much time:)

too much time Huh
Pages:
Jump to: