Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][STACK] RealStackCoin | No IPCO | Fast Decrease | Launch Soon! - page 11. (Read 13665 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
so you want to use the premine so the scammed people can scam other people to get their money back?

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
5% premine and didnt even bother to change the logo from the last scamcoin? now this is getting ridiculous

I'm guessing you didn't read the thread.

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

We're acting as if this is the original coin.

the original coin claimed to have some great new feature like trading in the wallet and some devs behind it and included an IPO that was based on those features. now this coin has absolutely no feature besides a giant premine that goes to a (to me) unknown list of people. i don't think you really thought this through.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
5% pre-mine?? WTF!

Am I doing this math wrong or at a 2 minutes target block and 1M coins per block it would take a year and half for the community to mine that amount?

Talk about a finger in your face!

Just following the original specs of this coin, exactly to the letter.  

The only thing is the from block halving, the original coin/block i think was actually wrong.  It's actually supposed to be 3.2M reward , with monthly (21k block) halving.. so i corrected that (i think).  Smiley

Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
5% premine and didnt even bother to change the logo from the last scamcoin? now this is getting ridiculous

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

The name has a bad rep, known to be a scam... why bother keeping the name at all? not only that, this makes it an IPO coin by donating the same amount to people that got screwed. So back to square one again!

I feel bad for anybody that get scammed but crypto IPO are like going to Vegas and betting on Double 0, you can't keep helping the one that lost because the odds are favoring the house.

I understand the need to help the community but if you didn't have the money to gamble with you shouldn'T be gambling.

This coin can never work or be successful in this current state and donation feels like a 2nd round of scam

Well, disregarding whatever you believe, the donations will be given straight to the victims of the first StackCoin.  If we get a lot of donations and there's extra premine left, we'll use it towards different giveaways or future bounties.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
Really great to do this for those who lost money on the IPO
I lost 0.2btc

but where did you get a list scammed?
This coin can never work or be successful in this current state and donation feels like a 2nd round of scam

Yeah please remove the donation address.. people have been scammed enough.

I'm doing this completely for free, no donations needed.  I already have VPS's paid for from previous efforts.. so this just costs me a bit of time, that's it.
Activity: 252

The premine is being used 100% to compensate for the scammed victims.  We already have a list.

The name has a bad rep, known to be a scam... why bother keeping the name at all? not only that, this makes it an IPO coin by donating the same amount to people that got screwed. So back to square one again!

I feel bad for anybody that get scammed but crypto IPO are like going to Vegas and betting on Double 0, you can't keep helping the one that lost because the odds are favoring the house.

I understand the need to help the community but if you didn't have the money to gamble with you shouldn'T be gambling.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

list by sent BTC address?

Okay.. well i was hoping we could wait a bit until i tested things before the ANN.. but .. okay.

I put the seed node up already.

The 6.7B premine has been mined into address: Sa2dioMKASuNH95KtPVzTz6CjmyEgn3krk .  100% of this will be reimbursed to the original investors of this the fake scamcoin Stackcoin.

It is currently on block 15 (first 1440 blocks will get only 1 coin subsidy so its fair for miners)

I've got another 2 seed nodes to setup

The basic code changes are done.  i'm just testing some things.  and then checkin mapcheckpoints after a few more blocks have passed.. maybe up to 50.  

Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

Do you have the original investors list for that fake stack coin? How to identify?
Activity: 252
5% pre-mine?? WTF!

Am I doing this math wrong or at a 2 minutes target block and 1M coins per block it would take a year and half for the community to mine that amount?

Talk about a finger in your face!
Activity: 98
Okay.. well i was hoping we could wait a bit until i tested things before the ANN.. but .. okay.

I put the seed node up already.

The 6.7B premine has been mined into address: Sa2dioMKASuNH95KtPVzTz6CjmyEgn3krk .  100% of this will be reimbursed to the original investors of this the fake scamcoin Stackcoin.

It is currently on block 15 (first 1440 blocks will get only 1 coin subsidy so its fair for miners)

I've got another 2 seed nodes to setup

The basic code changes are done.  i'm just testing some things.  and then checkin mapcheckpoints after a few more blocks have passed.. maybe up to 50.  

Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

just keep watching
Wait...is this separate from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/community-coin-482339

Everyone get their shit together before we start launching 14 "ScamAid" Coins.

No, not entirely.  I was given this by micryon.
eta?

The developer stated to me that everything is almost ready, so it shouldn't be more than a few days, a week at the latest.

Remember that we also need a few pool operators to create pools as well!
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wait...is this separate from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/community-coin-482339

Everyone get their shit together before we start launching 14 "ScamAid" Coins.
Activity: 560
Really great to do this for those who lost money on the IPO
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: