Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][STACK] RealStackCoin | No IPCO | Fast Decrease | Launch Soon! - page 12. (Read 13665 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
URGENT: Before you read this, I want to inform you that I am in no way connected to the development of this coin.  I am NOT a devloper, but a miner like the rest of you that was chosen to create this thread.  Before replying, please read the ENTIRE thread!  I will answer any questions that you may have and will be very active on this thread.  Thank you!

StackCoin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications

Algorithm: Scrypt
Maximum Amount of Coins: 134,400,000,000 (134.4 Billion)
Pre-Mine: 6,720,000,000 (6.72 Billion)
Percent of Pre-Mine: 5%
Block Time/Target: 120 Seconds (2 Minutes)
Difficulty Retarget: Kimoto's Gravity Well
Initial Block Reward: 1,000,000 STACK (1 Million)
Block Decrease Rate:  50% Every ~21,000 (~21 Thousand) Blocks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Launch

Okay.. well i was hoping we could wait a bit until i tested things before the ANN.. but .. okay.
I put the seed node up already.
The 6.7B premine has been mined into address: Sa2dioMKASuNH95KtPVzTz6CjmyEgn3krk .  100% of this will be reimbursed to the original investors of this the fake scamcoin Stackcoin.
It is currently on block 15 (first 1440 blocks will get only 1 coin subsidy so its fair for miners)
I've got another 2 seed nodes to setup
The basic code changes are done.  i'm just testing some things.  and then checkin mapcheckpoints after a few more blocks have passed.. maybe up to 50.  
Would love another pair of eyes on the code, please help  (I'm trying to hack this up quickly so the original investors don't get all depressed and leave cryptos completely Smiley)

Stealth™ - HF
Pages:
Jump to: