Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][STEM] Stemcoin | x15 | PoS | StemMarket | iOS & Android |ICO STARTED!! - page 3. (Read 27542 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Why was this account used by what is clearly a chinese man for approximately 10 months and then transform into a perfect english speaker who is looking for 105 BTC for an ICO in late Sept.?

I just want to pop in as co-owner of VaultEX, and state that these were also my concerns before agreeing to list this ICO. I was assured that this account was used by the StemCoin creator and his friend periodically. It seemed a little odd, but we decided to go ahead with offering the ICO. We are still under strict stipulation that if CoinsSource Trust Index verification is not completed prior to the ICO ending, that all funds will be returned and the ICO cancelled. We will not sway on this policy. Regardless of our predictions or view of this coin or ICO's future, we will respect the agreement we have made, and we will list the ICO for a total of 10 days.

Here is our full ICO Policy - https://www.vaultex.io/icopolicy
Activity: 216
Why was this account used by what is clearly a chinese man for approximately 10 months and then transform into a perfect english speaker who is looking for 105 BTC for an ICO in late Sept.?
Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I've done the spanish translation, I'm waiting to be paid... Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annstem-stemcoin-x15-pos-stemmarket-ios-android-anonima-823913

BTC address: 1BwBCa4Wjy44vqWdnm1PyshVCjiAnsksu

I've been paid. Thank you very much Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
I've done the Spanish  translation for this coin but I haven't been paid. (0.01 BTC)

My BTC Address is: 1BwBCa4Wjy44vqWdnm1PyshVCjiAnsksu

Check again, it should have sent a little while ago. It takes about a hour.
Do you have plan of being added to bittrex after ICO ?

Yes, we do, we will have that soon after launch.
I've done the Spanish  translation for this coin but I haven't been paid. (0.01 BTC)

My BTC Address is: 1BwBCa4Wjy44vqWdnm1PyshVCjiAnsksu
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Do you have plan of being added to bittrex after ICO ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
reserve Turkish translation for me Grin
I'm having my dinner now Smiley
More translations added! Bounty payments going out soon! Join our ICO now!

Follow us- @Stemcoin

Join our IRC!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Countdown to launch?

ICO will last 10 days. About 6 more days left  Smiley

Let's get these coins sold! I am really excited to get these features moving!

u need more marketing push to get people know this coin is going on an ICO
Countdown to launch?

ICO will last 10 days. About 6 more days left  Smiley

Let's get these coins sold! I am really excited to get these features moving!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
register at vaultex is not easy , i did not get an email to activate and without the activation it is almost impossible to open a supportticket so i can't buy but i realy want to

Mate, please give us the benefit of the doubt, I just woke up and haven't gotten to tickets yet.

you are right , everything is ok now , i had to wait some longer , and after give you benefit of the doubt , the exchange looks very ok , i am going to give it a fair change and ok you got my excuse
I've done the spanish translation, I'm waiting to be paid... Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-annstem-stemcoin-x15-pos-stemmarket-ios-android-anonima-823913

BTC address: 1BwBCa4Wjy44vqWdnm1PyshVCjiAnsksu
it worked already on a hotmailacount but gmail did not work so i have my coins over 1 hour i think
legendary
Activity: 1218
register at vaultex is not easy , i did not get an email to activate and without the activation it is almost impossible to open a supportticket so i can't buy but i realy want to

Mate, please give us the benefit of the doubt, I just woke up and haven't gotten to tickets yet.
Activity: 122
Just to give more details about our plans. We plan to have all the features mentioned in our road map done by late-November to mid-December! StemMarket will be revolutionary! I am driven because of the disappointment I got from Cloakcoin, they never completed their marketplace. StemMarket will be a major priority and will take Stemcoin to $1+/Stemcoin

Also VaultEX will not give us the ICO funds until we get CoinsSource trusted, so no need to worry as we are working on it and will have so we can began development on features!

If you have any questions then PM me, post here, or join our IRC #Stemcoin

Thanks!

Very interesting.

I will be watching this coin closely.

I tried to register an account with VaultEX earlier today to purchase coins for the ICO.

However, I was met with a very concerning security flaw in the exchange.

I posted about the bug on the VaultEx Ann thread but was never met with a response.

The staff had no urgency to respond and their lack of response destroyed what little confidence I had in VaultEx.

No need for a response now,  I will patiently wait for Stemcoin to hit Bittrex, even if I have to pay a little extra for it.

At least I know my funds are secure on Bittrex. Roll Eyes

Cheers
I have also responded in our pre-Ann thread. Next time please open a support ticket at https://support.vaultex.io where we handle all of our bug reports and issues. Bitcointalk is simple a resource to reach out and find users, as well as address simply concerns (not immediately account issues or bug reports). We are still in open beta and doing our best. This issue was fixed and handled promptly. Thank you.

My full response can be seen here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9229762
Pages:
Jump to: