Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ANN][STEM] Stemcoin | x15 | PoS | StemMarket | iOS & Android |ICO STARTED!! - page 6. (Read 27542 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
*If not all of the ICO is sold but over 50% is sold then we will destroy the unsold coins!

I've seen coins destroyed on other alt-coins, and if that has to occur please use a vanity address that would have to be calculated to be accepted, by hand, as it would take an impossibly long time to generate something with a long string of human readable words, like StemCoinFinalParidiseOfDestruction2DSK5h

I've got a some more learning to do for X15 before this comes out...
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Less than 2 days until ICO  Grin

Tomorrow we will have some marketing on Twitter to gain more interest.
Activity: 434
bitcoinvest.cc
UPDATE! Coingateway.net is now part of our plans! Buy and Sell Stemcoin instantly with Fiat or BTC. And you can also spend Stemcoin wherever BTC is accepted!
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Really surprised that more people have not jumped on this board yet. Makes me excited, and reminds me of DOGE at first.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Mining phase changed to about 2 weeks in length. ICO will start on Wednesday, October 15th at 9:30 PM UTC!!

Announcement Updated!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Man another ipo I'm interested in. I'm 2/2 this month looking for 3/3!
I prefer bottrex, but ill watch anyway !!

VaultEX Exchange created a very nice exchange with a smooth UI. Try it out, it's pretty nice.
Someone needs to explain why it's a good thing for long term success to have all the coins mined in 6 days after IPO. Seems like that makes a 51% takeover easy, if someone wanted to do that for the transaction fees.

This will prevent dumping from miners after the 6-8 days of mining, in turn our market price will benefit long term. We don't want miners to constantly dumping for BTC. This will also allow us to start the PoS phase which will enhance the network's security and attract more investors.
Activity: 294
Someone needs to explain why it's a good thing for long term success to have all the coins mined in 6 days after IPO. Seems like that makes a 51% takeover easy, if someone wanted to do that for the transaction fees.
I can't find info about % of coin spend in ICO and how much BTC you want to earn, thanks

All BTC will be spent on development of the features listed on announcement. Our goal is 105 BTC at the end of ICO. You can see a list of features and developments on the announcement page and the percentage of the funds used on each.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I'll mine the hell out of this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I can't find info about % of coin spend in ICO and how much BTC you want to earn, thanks
legendary
Activity: 882
I prefer bottrex, but ill watch anyway !!
Nice! This is an ICO I'll buy into Wink

Looks good, like the idea, presentations good im in  Cheesy

Awesome! Stay tuned for ICO start date. Announcement should come in a few hours, I am just waiting on one of our developers.

Follow us on Twitter - @StemCoin

IRC Freenode- #Stemcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Looks good, like the idea, presentations good im in  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: