Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO] Abab.io – Decentralised marketplace for accommodation rentals - page 2. (Read 8002 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
hi dev, why your project not updated now, thread, slack, socialmedia not active i see
what happen with this project dev? are u busy to prepare abab crowdsale?

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
in facebook hasn't much post for share.  i quite from this bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I do not see funds that have been collected at this time, can anyone explain? If the pre-ico success will surely be the same as ico.
Pre-ico is ongoing until July 23, though there are no updates yet even in their twitter account, I still hope that investors might find this project worthy,especially it will be a great help to those who are in need of  accommodation. Hoping that their ico can get their target cap.

Yeah. I notice it too. The devs is not yet updating regarding the statistics and there is no any info on the main website when I visit it recently. I hope that the devs will give us an update for the status of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I do not see funds that have been collected at this time, can anyone explain? If the pre-ico success will surely be the same as ico.
Pre-ico is ongoing until July 23, though there are no updates yet even in their twitter account, I still hope that investors might find this project worthy,especially it will be a great help to those who are in need of  accommodation. Hoping that their ico can get their target cap.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Activity: 95
Merit: 25
Yo!
Sounds like a good project again. I can do german tranlation (pm me). Is there a signature campain?
Yes, check bounty here pls https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19958366
Activity: 30
Sounds like a good project again. I can do german tranlation (pm me). Is there a signature campain?
Activity: 37
Pre-sale date: July 13th 13:13:13 UTC
Unique dates, hours, minutes and seconds. A presale is available and will usually require a minimum purchase, so what is the minimum purchase in presale dev ?
No, we decided to not make a minimum amount of ETH. The market is bleeding and we understand that some people would like to take part in it for small amount of ETH to give it a try, you know.

I can not imagine this year 1 billion projects emerging, and only 2 to 3 successful ICOs. Hopefully abab.io is a successful project
Thanks!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I can not imagine this year 1 billion projects emerging, and only 2 to 3 successful ICOs. Hopefully abab.io is a successful project
Activity: 94
Merit: 30
Here we go! I am a portuguese translator!
best of luck, I love entrepreneurship!!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Pre-sale date: July 13th 13:13:13 UTC
Unique dates, hours, minutes and seconds. A presale is available and will usually require a minimum purchase, so what is the minimum purchase in presale dev ?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Cheaper ICO tokens like this is something good for investors. I prefer investing to such project than having an ICO price of $2.50. More token on ether platform again. Do you have escrows?

It is kinda decentralized AirBnB . I got to read this and follow to see how far this project would reach. It is very interesting if it prosper into full working program

AirBNB always comes in mind when we mention accommodation rentals.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I will watch this ico and tru the people investment Im thinking to join the ico. Smart project. Can we see any alpha version during ico?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
It is kinda decentralized AirBnB . I got to read this and follow to see how far this project would reach. It is very interesting if it prosper into full working program
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
here is indonesian translation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ababio-marketplace-yang-terdeserntralisasi-untuk-penyewaan-akomodasi-2007240 so for indonesian members we can talk and discuss all about abab project at that thread, good luck and happy working for all abab team
Activity: 168
done i am joined facebook bounty campaign, good luck
Activity: 37
will be twitter company??? or facebook
Yes, check it out here bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2004773
Activity: 210
reserve Chinese translation if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: