Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅ - page 4. (Read 193984 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
of course, using the platform will simplify the task of finding pictures. I think many artists will want to be a part of ArtPro, the platform will increase their fame for art lovers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

I recently joined their Telegram and there you can really find out all the latest news of the project.
And what does the team say about the beginning of a new stage of the platform development? Is there a deadline for the presentation of the MVP?
Activity: 574
I read that ArtPro had planned the first exhibition in London. Have you already presented your concept in this region?
As I understand this was fake news. Where have you found this information?
It is difficult to figure out where the real news, and where fake. After all, everyone has long known that a mess is created with investments and it is difficult to find a worthy project.
The team presented its development plan in the roadmap. I am sure that all the events that are contained in the description can be executed.
and I think the team could make an announcement here about this event to draw attention to it.
Where we can watch About last announcement of the project?
as I see the team does not make any announcements here on the forum, you can join their Telegram channel and chat with the team.
I recently joined their Telegram and there you can really find out all the latest news of the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I read that ArtPro had planned the first exhibition in London. Have you already presented your concept in this region?
It is difficult to figure out where the real news, and where fake. After all, everyone has long known that a mess is created with investments and it is difficult to find a worthy project.
The team presented its development plan in the roadmap. I am sure that all the events that are contained in the description can be executed.
and I think the team could make an announcement here about this event to draw attention to it.
as I see the team does not make any announcements here on the forum, you can join their Telegram channel and chat with the team.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 71
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
I would like to understand the delay in opening the second phase of the project. The team prepares a presentation MVP during the sale crowdsale?
Activity: 112
It's not fake. The team has a perspective on Q2 2020 The first ArtPro art exhibition in London. As I understand it, Mr. Bitnoval did not indicate the timing of this exhibition.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
It is true that it is not as easy as we imagine to distinguish between the right news and false news that definitely needs time to be able to find out and talk about the project indeed there are many projects that are not feasible so we must be smart in choosing
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574
Yes, strange, I think the team should have made an announcement about this event.
Of course, we will wait for the response of the team on this issue, but there's also no information on the official website on this news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Yes, strange, I think the team should have made an announcement about this event.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Dua
Activity: 616
it would be nice if the team made a short video review or live broadcast from this exhibition.  I think it will be interesting to many to visit there at least virtually.
Activity: 252
I saw artists from London on the list of partners. I think that the team has good ties with the community in this region.
The team consists of experienced experts from different industries. I think that their past experience will help to connect with the community in different countries.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
I saw artists from London on the list of partners. I think that the team has good ties with the community in this region.
Yes I hope what you say is true that they have a good ties with the community and after all, only the team knows exactly about ties to the community
Activity: 130
Activity: 70
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Does this project have a referral program?
Not every project is present. However, I think that with personal coordination with the developer this is possible, provided that you have a lot of referrals.
What do you mean buy saying that words?  Referral campaign will be available sooner?
Pages:
Jump to: