Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[Pre-ICO]✅ ArtPro - The Art of blockchain - Join Whitelist✅ - page 7. (Read 193984 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 15
Anywhey, we still need to wait some time for open main sale?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
For me is interesting will that project return funds if seller will sell bad or fake art work?
We all don't know about that either and I think only the project knows but in my opinion the project may think twice if it really reverses the funds so what is important is let's wait for the response from the team
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
For me is interesting will that project return funds if seller will sell bad or fake art work?
I think that the process of authentication and verification of sellers will protect buyers from such cases. It is for these purposes that the platform will be created.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I would like to know about the ArtPro app for additional reality . The app will be free for users of the platform?
I didn't see any information about it. It is possible that a small fee will be installed. But I think that to increase the sale of paintings this application will be useful.
The benefits of the application is obvious. More buyers will be able to evaluate the picture for their interior. This is practical, and more ordinary buyers will be able to join the world of art.
Yes, this is a convenient feature, but I do not think that it is very necessary for the platform.
In some cases, this feature is useful for the buyer who would like to consider in more detail the nuances of their purchase.
Activity: 574
I would like to know about the ArtPro app for additional reality . The app will be free for users of the platform?
I didn't see any information about it. It is possible that a small fee will be installed. But I think that to increase the sale of paintings this application will be useful.
The benefits of the application is obvious. More buyers will be able to evaluate the picture for their interior. This is practical, and more ordinary buyers will be able to join the world of art.
Yes, this is a convenient feature, but I do not think that it is very necessary for the platform.
Dua
I think this should be done with corporation that have a lot experience in safety transportation.
I think that the project will be able to find authoritative representatives of transport services During the presentation of the first version of the product. They need to make sure the platform is developed to support the project in the future.
In any case, the problem of shipping and cargo security should be assigned to Artpro and the client company, but not to the buyer.
I hope that the developers still provide us with explanations on this issue.
Activity: 63
What about main sale starts? It there any dates or conditions about it?
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
I think this should be done with corporation that have a lot experience in safety transportation.
I think that the project will be able to find authoritative representatives of transport services During the presentation of the first version of the product. They need to make sure the platform is developed to support the project in the future.
In any case, the problem of shipping and cargo security should be assigned to Artpro and the client company, but not to the buyer.
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Will the report on the origin of each of the proposed products be available to all users of the platform?
Activity: 574
How will the delivery of works of art after purchase?  Have you already thought about logistics issues?
The delivery must be on the premium safety level becouse every art work is unique and it’s necessary not to damage it.
Yes, this is a really important question and I'm also interested in how the team will implement the delivery of goods from its platform.  I think contracts for this should be concluded with international postal services.
How will the delivery of works of art after purchase?  Have you already thought about logistics issues?
The delivery must be on the premium safety level becouse every art work is unique and it’s necessary not to damage it.
Activity: 252
Each party wishing to sell works with ArtPro must perform a KYC check. I would like to understand what data participants should give for this. Does the seller's country matter?
Dua
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Do you have a description of the filter that will be used by buyers to select an art object?
About what filter are you talking about. There will be price filter?
I saw in the description that the team will create a list of criteria that are most often set when buying in the form of a rating system.
Example   WP:
- Does it have complete provenance?
- Does it only have partial journey history/records?
- Is there proof of existence on the blockchain for the artist?
- What is the condition of the work?
The team wants to create a convenient platform for buying and selling. And of course, I'm sure we'll be able to see what the interface looks like very soon.
Website interface is 80% percents of success of the project , another 20% is team development.
I agree with you, if the site is simple and easy to use, it is easier for the buyer to decide on the choice and purchase.
Pages:
Jump to: