Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡ - page 27. (Read 3421 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
I would also love to be noticed personally as soon as possible. i will like to participate in the bounty.

Of course! Bounty program will be open from 15th of February with total of budget of 4,666,667 TLN tokens = 1866 ETH (ICO price)
Registration will be open ASAP (approx. by the end of this week)
We will notify you when appropriate thread is created.

A lot of people in our Telegram chat are asking about how Tokenlend differs from other "real estate ICOs". That's why we've published article on Medium, which explains those important details:
https://medium.com/@TokenLend/no-we-will-not-buy-property-with-your-money-65c5ea960463
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
where smartcontract addres tokenlend
when open ico selling tokenlend
any bounty or airdrop

The smart contract address is not yet published. We are going to release it at the first week of January 2018.
Since the ICO start date is 26th of March, 2018, we hope that three months will be enough to evaluate its features and code quality.
Bounty campaign, as I answered above,  will start ASAP. you'll be noticed personally,  if you want.
I would also love to be noticed personally as soon as possible. i will like to participate in the bounty.
Change the tittle to [ANN][ICO] to tell people that the team has officially opened Q&A session. Hope it will help you to get more attention from bitcointalk users / potential investors.

Thank you!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Change the tittle to [ANN][ICO] to tell people that the team has officially opened Q&A session. Hope it will help you to get more attention from bitcointalk users / potential investors.
Hey-hey!
We hope that after the holidays you have good health and good spirits!
Tokenlend is excited to announce that we started the first internal QA session of token sale and pre sale smart contracts.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

But pre-sale starts on 1st of March? About 2 months from now.

Exactly!
That's why we work hard even during the holidays to meet claimed deadlines  Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
any bounty or airdrop

The smart contract address is not yet published. We are going to release it at the first week of January 2018.
Since the ICO start date is 26th of March, 2018, we hope that three months will be enough to evaluate its features and code quality.
Bounty campaign, as I answered above,  will start ASAP. you'll be noticed personally,  if you want.

But pre-sale starts on 1st of March? About 2 months from now.
Activity: 9
Hello,

TokenLend has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/tokenlend). Our listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of more than 1700 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
Hello everyone!
TokenLend team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We are proud to be listed at the following ICO trackers:

ICOBench - Thank you Mr. Nathan Christian for honest rating!

FOXICO - Thanks FOXICO staff for "Very strong team" statement  Wink

ICOTracker - Just thanks for listing (However, we still can't contact them  Sad  )

Anyway, happy holidays! See you next year  Cheesy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And we really think your team is really strong!
Hello everyone!
TokenLend team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

We are proud to be listed at the following ICO trackers:

ICOBench - Thank you Mr. Nathan Christian for honest rating!

FOXICO - Thanks FOXICO staff for "Very strong team" statement  Wink

ICOTracker - Just thanks for listing (However, we still can't contact them  Sad  )

Anyway, happy holidays! See you next year  Cheesy

Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Hi, as I went to your website it said "Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined", I had to deactivate uBlock Origin first. Now it's ok but unfortunately I can't reproduce the error. Since many people use uBlock, I just wanted to let you know that this might be a problem Smiley

Do you need some texts translated into German?
Cheers,
Mith

Hello again!
Just tested on Google Chrome 62.0.3202.94 with uBlock Origin 1.14.20 onboard and everything seems to be OK. Only Google Analytics scripts were blocked but I guess it is not so important Smiley

Glad to hear!
I didn't encounter the error again, so it seems to be fine (I also used Google Chrome Version 62.0.3202.94 at that time now 63.0.3239.84)

EDIT: I messaged you concerning a German translation Smiley
Hi, as I went to your website it said "Cannot read property 'apply' of undefined", I had to deactivate uBlock Origin first. Now it's ok but unfortunately I can't reproduce the error. Since many people use uBlock, I just wanted to let you know that this might be a problem Smiley

Cheers,
Mith

Hello again!
Just tested on Google Chrome 62.0.3202.94 with uBlock Origin 1.14.20 onboard and everything seems to be OK. Only Google Analytics scripts were blocked but I guess it is not so important Smiley

Cheers,
Mith

Thank you for finding this issue! Our QA dept tested the website compatibility with AdBlock, but might missed uBlock software. We'll fix it approx. tomorrow.

As for German translation, I'd be glad to discuss it in PM.  Smiley
any bounty or airdrop

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
any bounty or airdrop
Activity: 434
Merit: 436

Cheers,
Mith
Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
A very detailed account of your idea of ​​creating your own platform related to loans and real estate, makes me take a close look at your project. I think you need to implement a bounty company to create a lot of advertising for the project.

Hi!
We really appreciate your business proposals. Of course, we have already pre-allocated 0.5% of tokens to the bounty activities.
Exact plan of bounty campaign is under development now. Once it finished, we will contact you ASAP.
Thank you for your attention to our project!
One more real estate related ICO? Smiley

Why are you better than ATLANT or for example REAL?

Hi! Good question!
Actually, our ICO is about loans - not about real estate itself. But everyone knows that the lowest risk loans are real estate secured ones.

As for REAL and Atlant - these projects are much less flexible and profitable than ours. Instead of just purchasing for you a part of some property using your "crypto savings", TokenLend offers recurring investments. Since you receive not only interest but also a part of loan principal with every payment, you can re-invest it immediately! Or sell... as you wish! That's why TLN is not a dead end of your funds - it just the beginning of their big adventure:)
Activity: 518
A very detailed account of your idea of ​​creating your own platform related to loans and real estate, makes me take a close look at your project. I think you need to implement a bounty company to create a lot of advertising for the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
Pages:
Jump to: