Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡ - page 20. (Read 3421 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Do you have threads in other languages? French? There are too many countries here, on this forum!
Activity: 364
Hi, Dev! Why did you choose only real estate sector? Lending market is bigger.. Undecided

Yes, now there are a lots of lending realted projects.
But most of them do not solve well a "loan default" problem.

For example as lendoit said on one of conferences: "we will use collectors".
But will be able a collector company to repay fully loan?  If borrower does not have any assets then is not very likely..

Exactly! I've had a really bad experience with collectors.. 
What your team is going to get paid from? Or it is charity project? Cheesy

We have our core  budget described in WP (3,200 ETH - but if ETH will continue to grow we will revise this core budget, because we will need much less ETH in order to complete fully launch of the P2P platform)/

That's fair enough, i like it! Wink
Activity: 98
So many coins on this forum! Hard to understand which one is worthy.
I like your 'cos it's based on real estate.
Do u work with Us citizens?

Be careful, man! There are too many scammers here Embarrassed But this one looks good Wink
Activity: 19

Only with accredited investors.

Ok. I got it. Thanks for your answer.
Activity: 28

We have our core  budget described in WP (3,200 ETH - but if ETH will continue to grow we will revise this core budget, because we will need much less ETH in order to complete fully launch of the P2P platform)/

Only with accredited investors.
Hi, Dev! Why did you choose only real estate sector? Lending market is bigger.. Undecided

Yes, now there are a lots of lending realted projects.
But most of them do not solve well a "loan default" problem.

For example as lendoit said on one of conferences: "we will use collectors".
But will be able a collector company to repay fully loan?  If borrower does not have any assets then is not very likely..
Activity: 19
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
How's the success of pre-sale?
Activity: 98
Activity: 112

I'm interested, too! Cause i didn’t find any info in the wp Huh
Activity: 364
It sounds good, but isn’t it too risky? As i understood, this system is under no one’s control, even the law can’t help lenders, if borrower refuse to pay Huh

That’s why interest rates are higher, in order to maximise lender's profits. Risk/profit ratio must be interesting to investors

In case of TokenLend loan originator will have as collateral real estate assets of the borrower. Therefore greatly reducing risks of losses related with this loan.

Now i’ll be more seriously consider your project as a potential investment. Don’t believe in lending projects, like lendoit, cause they don’t have collaterals. It looks unreliable..
Activity: 126
It sounds good, but isn’t it too risky? As i understood, this system is under no one’s control, even the law can’t help lenders, if borrower refuse to pay Huh

That’s why interest rates are higher, in order to maximise lender's profits. Risk/profit ratio must be interesting to investors

In case of TokenLend loan originator will have as collateral real estate assets of the borrower. Therefore greatly reducing risks of losses related with this loan.

It's even better! Prefer to invest in more conservative, therefore reliable assets Smiley
Activity: 182
Guys, do you know what % of my investments will be returned from compensation pool, if borrower doesn’t pay?

In case of TokenLend customers who will invest on loans offered on the platform will get 100% of their investment back because loan originators will have real estate assets as loan collateral.

That's great! Like investments with zero-risk Cool
Good project, and it has connections with useful soft.
Guys, do you know what % of my investments will be returned from compensation pool, if borrower doesn’t pay?

In case of TokenLend customers who will invest on loans offered on the platform will get 100% of their investment back because loan originators will have real estate assets as loan collateral.

Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: