Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡ - page 3. (Read 3421 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Dev, are going to send me my tokens immediately after payment, or only after ICO will end?

Tokens will be sent to you immediately after payment, but they will be available for transfers on 17th May.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I'm surprised that you are planning to enter Real Estate lending market only in Latvia and Estonia at first.. Is it big enough to your ambitions?
Activity: 59
Why don't you have a youtube channel, dev? That's an important platform for providing your ideas  Wink
Activity: 112
Activity: 70
Dev, are going to send me my tokens immediately after payment, or only after ICO will end?
Dev, how can I ensure, that your advisors are real? Not just photo from google?

Here is Leo Matveev one of our advisors - in Argentina, in 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aS6SELD7oGA

Or you mean he is not aware that he is our advisor? Smiley
And all our other advisors are not aware? And we just took their pictures from the Internet? Smiley

Now it looks more real Smiley But it also possible, that they don't know about you Grin I'm kidding )

We had received numerous requests  from some cool blockchain guys but we decided to limit our advisors to indeed our close "allies": we were not looking for hype when we selected our advisors.  We were for our closely known by us and proven partners and friends.
Activity: 182

And all our other advisors are not aware? And we just took their pictures from the Internet? Smiley

Now it looks more real Smiley But it also possible, that they don't know about you Grin I'm kidding )
Will your tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

You will be able to sell them also on exchanges.
Do those investors, who bought tokens during the sale, will have advantages over those who will buy them later, on the exchange? And what are that advantages?
Activity: 112
Will your tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?

Please come to Tallinn on 22nd and you will be sure Smiley))
Activity: 182
Hi, dev, i’m watching your project for a while and noticed, that you have reduced your caps, why?

Because since time we have planned and wrote our White paper ETH/USD rate increased by 4-5 times approx.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hi, dev, i’m watching your project for a while and noticed, that you have reduced your caps, why?
Activity: 140
Dev, have you got an open code?
Activity: 266
Like p2p lending for lower fees and the higher probability of approving the loan.
But you have even lower interest rate, that’s awesome!
Any innovation about this project?
How are you going compete with other blockchain projects?
Cause there are a plenty of them!

Because we are not based just on hype and huge marketing expenses and some kind of unjustified promises.

Our business  model is quite simple. We will  help investors to invest their assets via p2p platform (with APR rates 3-6%) and loan originators to receive funds (with APR rates 7-10%).
 Therefore we believe our business model is viable and p2p platform will bring value both to investors and also to loan originators.
Any innovation about this project?
How are you going compete with other blockchain projects?
Cause there are a plenty of them!
hi, Dev! as i understand, your service is about real estate lending, but what about just lending? are you planning to include this kind of service, too?

Yep, why not to add such option? All the more, you will already have a platform for it ...

Lending without collateral?

Just plain lending to honest people? Who do not need collateral? Smiley

But not everyone has a real estate to use it as collateral, it doesn't mean, that they have bad intentions  Undecided

I agree.
 But it simply means if they would fail, loan originator would not be able to recover his loan.
That simple...
Pages:
Jump to: