Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pre-ICO] ⚡⚡ TokenLend - real estate P2P lending platform from DAEMON Tools ⚡⚡ - page 4. (Read 3421 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
Hi, everybody!

⚡⚡ TokenLend ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support TokenLend through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/tokenlend/.

Thank you for adding our project!

---
Actually TokenLend ICO details

Pre-sale:
Start Date: 2018-3-1
End date: 2018-3-11

Sale:
Start Date: 2018-3-26
End date: 2018-5-10
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
hi, Dev! as i understand, your service is about real estate lending, but what about just lending? are you planning to include this kind of service, too?

Yep, why not to add such option? All the more, you will already have a platform for it ...

Lending without collateral?

Just plain lending to honest people? Who do not need collateral? Smiley

But not everyone has a real estate to use it as collateral, it doesn't mean, that they have bad intentions  Undecided
Hi dev, what is your project about? Just usual lending?

You know an unusual lending? Cheesy It's a real estate lending project, where borrowers need to provide a collateral, in order to take a loan

That is correct: p2p platform customers would be able to invest  in loans secured by real estate assets.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
Hi, everybody!

⚡⚡ TokenLend ICO is already on ICOinRating.

You can support TokenLend through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/tokenlend/.
Activity: 98

You know an unusual lending? Cheesy It's a real estate lending project, where borrowers need to provide a collateral, in order to take a loan
Activity: 70
Dev, what is the hard cap during the Pre-ICO? I'm interested, cause i'm scared a bit to miss my opportunity Roll Eyes

Up to 3 500 ETH.
You won't miss, we hope Smiley)
Dev, what is the hard cap during the Pre-ICO? I'm interested, cause i'm scared a bit to miss my opportunity Roll Eyes

If i were you, i would hurry up! It is only the 4th day of the sale, but they've already raised nearly half Shocked
Activity: 112
Activity: 98
Hi, dev, your project looks reliable, so i want to participate in your bounty campaign Smiley
How many subscribers do i need to have in twitter?
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Hi, Dev, are you participating in any crypto events? There are a lot of upcoming ones and participation in them could have a positive impact on the amount of  funds will be collected finally Wink

We will be in Tallinn.
22. March - welcome everybody to meet us there Smiley

https://tallinn.bc.events/en

that's awesome, dev! will be there, too Smiley
What currencies will be available on your platform?
I mean as a payments between borrower and lender.
As a deposit, i suppose, you will accept all most popular cc Smiley
Interesting project, but i wanna "touch" your platform, when it will be launched?
Activity: 364
Why don't you use affiliate marketing? It's a quite popular nowadays..

I suppose this project doesn’t interested in such type of marketing.
They have a different strategy, like: slow and steady wins the race Smiley
Activity: 70
Why don't you use affiliate marketing? It's a quite popular nowadays..
Hi, dev, when your ico will be started? Pre-ico has higher bonuses, but i prefer only to watch the project during this stage Smiley

No problem Smiley

Of cщurse you can even wait several months until we will launch a first version of the p2p platform and then decide Smiley
Hi, Dev, are you participating in any crypto events? There are a lot of upcoming ones and participation in them could have a positive impact on the amount of  funds will be collected finally Wink

We will be in Tallinn.
22. March - welcome everybody to meet us there Smiley

https://tallinn.bc.events/en
Hi, dev, when your ico will be started? Pre-ico has higher bonuses, but i prefer only to watch the project during this stage Smiley
Activity: 182

Yep, it’s an important part of marketing, offline marketing is the best in terms of quality

I know the project, that raised more than half of the hard cap just after one conference.. That’s awesome!

Probably, it happened, because there was a big investor.. It’s very unlikely, that so many investors invested immediately
Activity: 214
Merit: 10

Yep, it’s an important part of marketing, offline marketing is the best in terms of quality

I know the project, that raised more than half of the hard cap just after one conference.. That’s awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: