Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-ICO][DPOS][DEX] SWAPBLOCKS: Decentralized Interest Rate Swaps - page 2. (Read 2323 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Hello all, we have paused the social media bounties due to mostly fake accounts being used.  We will pay out all outstanding bounties after we receive the spread sheet from the bounty manager, but for now we will not continue with the bounty program linked below.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-swapblocks-hot-bounty-upto-100k-to-distribute-paused-4753478

We do have a delegate registration bounty open right now that pays 2000 SBX more info:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyswapblocksicoswapblocksio-delegate-registration-bounty-200-4931403

Also if you have any particular skills or services you'd like to offer for bounties (development, youtube, blog, large social media following, introductions, etc...) please join our discord and post your proposal in the #bounties channel.

https://discord.gg/px9sCx
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
hello sir. please can u help me?

i am join to your facebook,twitter and telegram campaing..bt when i join in this bounty i have no SBX wallet..bt now i create SBX  wallet and i can change my wallet address..

bitcointalk username: eyahia_fahmid

Facebook campaing

Facebook Spreadsheet no: 57

Twitter Campaing

Twitter Spreadsheet No : 55

Telegram campaing

Telegram Spreadsheet no: 49

my new SBX wallet address : XEMdNnVsX3wp3Fcc3j7PVUVS92VSHSBod7
Activity: 228
Interesting project and the team is very strong. If a convenient and intuitive interface is made, the project will be successful. Decentralized and a convenient exchange with a good liquidity is what is missing from the crypto community. I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
On the Swapblocks Traditionally illiquid assets can be traded in compliance platform with regulatory requirements and markets become tradable 24/7

not only that, the advantage of Swapblocks is that users can maintain custody of their assets. Decentralized trade eliminates the need for brokers and central securities deposits to hold assets. Settlement is instant and fully automatic.
Activity: 146
On the Swapblocks Traditionally illiquid assets can be traded in compliance platform with regulatory requirements and markets become tradable 24/7
What is the meaning of *EDIT* ?

Just a way to show updates to the thread as we make progress, hit milestones, etc.
Activity: 364
What is the meaning of *EDIT* ?
Alphanet is now live!  Join the discord for more info!
The early contributor discount is now available. 100% bonus for the first $50,000! Join the discord or telegram and pm Brandon or pm me here to discuss details.
Activity: 12
The first member of our advisory board has been selected. Jamiec79 is bringing vast experience in the DPoS space with experience in multiple projects including Ark, Shift, Persona, Oxy, and LWF. Pretty excited about the news!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
this project has a very neat arrangement of activities can be seen on the roadmap of this project, I also see very good coin sales information with hardcap high enough, hopefully the sale of coins reach the target
coin sales information on this project is very attractive with affordable coin prices and total supply of coins is not excessive, the project also developed a bounty program, when the ICO begins?

The pre-sale will kick off in the next few weeks! If interested, you can go ahead and reach out to Brandon McP#8328 on discord or swapblocks_brandon on telegram.

We'll have an official pre-sale site up soon!
Activity: 210
coin sales information on this project is very attractive with affordable coin prices and total supply of coins is not excessive, the project also developed a bounty program, when the ICO begins?
testnet delegate are full. Join the community to see what's new!
Activity: 82
We are down to 7 slots open
We now have 12 spots left!
We also have 15 delegate spots left in testnet!  

Testnet delegates will receive a bounty of 2000 SBX for helping support swapblocks when mainnet goes live.  In addition we will split our development fund into 51 accounts and vote for each delegate in testnet to guarentee forging status for the duration of the presale and 40 day holding period for overseas investors.

Please join our discord channel for more info and help with setting up a node!

https://github.com/SwapBlocks/swapblocks-node
Until the pre-sale site is complete, you can email us, pm here, or pm in one of our social channels for details about participating!
Activity: 12
The testnet is up! They still have a few testnet delegate spots available as well.
Pages:
Jump to: