Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-POLL] TRADING PAIR SUGGESTIONS FOR COINMARKET.IO - page 61. (Read 128541 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Please add MINT coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
You should add Premine Coin (PMC). This coin is innovative and fair at same time.

Only 500K coin already mined distributed among the users with spontaneous giveaway. Now PMC is already on poloniex and its price is going up and up though if the total movement is quite low.

Premine Coin is the future of all crypto currencies but already now. At the current rate of BTC I say that a value of 3-4 USD isn't far from reality, so...

ADD  PMC

coin value has risen by 5x over night and it's not even on a big exchange or on coinmarketcap.com

this speaks for itself I believe. Smiley

This coin is way too overlooked! I hop you post it!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
What chaos !
It appears that coins are released and 'just like that' have amazing support here on the forum.
If you support a coin, a new one or older one I wonder why you are so anxious to see your favorite coin be listed so you can 'exchange it' for bitcoin. A real supporter of any coin would not want to do that. A real supporter would hold their favorite coin.
I understand being listed on exchanges helps visability of coins but most people making coins have no purpose or goal other than to earn btc. There are probably only a few dozen coins or less that were not created to 'enrich' the creators.
Bitcoin is far from perfect but it's still the "gold standard" for cryptos because it was the first and has the highest acceptance now. But a free market is highly dynamic and better is the worst enemy of good.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
+1 MINT
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
add mint please
Activity: 77
+1 MINT
Activity: 532
What chaos !
It appears that coins are released and 'just like that' have amazing support here on the forum.
If you support a coin, a new one or older one I wonder why you are so anxious to see your favorite coin be listed so you can 'exchange it' for bitcoin. A real supporter of any coin would not want to do that. A real supporter would hold their favorite coin.
I understand being listed on exchanges helps visability of coins but most people making coins have no purpose or goal other than to earn btc. There are probably only a few dozen coins or less that were not created to 'enrich' the creators.

You realise this applies to every altcoin right?

Only add more mature coins then, more then a couple of weeks old at least, but what you said applies to every single altcoin ever.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
What chaos !
Activity: 609
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
+1 MINT !
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Please add PENG. Looking to trade with coinmarket.io. My wish is this coin seem to be prominent.
Activity: 35
Premine coin please!
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
You should add Premine Coin (PMC). This coin is innovative and fair at same time.

Only 500K coin already mined distributed among the users with spontaneous giveaway. Now PMC is already on poloniex and its price is going up and up though if the total movement is quite low.

Premine Coin is the future of all crypto currencies but already now. At the current rate of BTC I say that a value of 3-4 USD isn't far from reality, so...

ADD  PMC

coin value has risen by 5x over night and it's not even on a big exchange or on coinmarketcap.com

this speaks for itself I believe. Smiley
Activity: 56
please add PenguineCoin...
Activity: 84

+1 preminecoin
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Please add Premine (PMC).
Activity: 34
premine!!! it's the future! Smiley
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
PENGUINCOIN
Activity: 98

ADD  PMC
Activity: 34
+1 premine all the way!
Pages:
Jump to: