Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRE-POLL] TRADING PAIR SUGGESTIONS FOR COINMARKET.IO - page 60. (Read 128541 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Add Premine (PMC), it has massive potential, since this is a rare coin with no inflation!
I presume it has a 100% premine?  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please add PENG/BTC
Activity: 294
Please

ADD PENG/BTC

PENGUINE are very cute, very adorable
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Peng/BTC
Activity: 91
Please add PXL Coin, it was added recently to coinmarketcap and could use a good exchange
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Premine coin.

Been around for a few weeks, and it's going from strength to strength. 500,000 total coins, SHA256, and mineable only by the network generated tx fees, which right now are producing some very healthy block rewards.

Coin is going on to be about 3 weeks old now. We don't need coins that are just a few days old. Who knows where they'll be tomorrow. Add coins with real potential long term viability.

I quite like Mint as well, and think it has some great potential, but it is still a young coin. Give it at least until it starts producing PoS coins. Adding it before then will just decrease its value. Add it in a few weeks when it becomes scarce, not now when it'll just be dumped.

Cryptsy doesn't have many SHA256 coins, and this one is very unique.
Activity: 41
Hello Dear Admin
Please add PENGUINCOIN to CoinMarket.io
Thank you
PENG/BTC

+1 PLEASE ADD PENG, PLEASE ADD PENG. Why isnt this being added operator? Come on! Implment what the majority of the community wants!

Agreed.

Please add PENG/BTC

WE WANT PENG/BTC! MR PENG IS LOOSE AND HE NEEDS A HOME!

ADD ADD ADD PENG/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Please add PreMineCoin [PMC], its a coin with a unique distribution and is forcing a serious rethink on how altcoins value is determined.   It also allows bitcoiners to see how the future will be when all the coins are mined and only tx fees are left, and is possibly giving us a glimpse of that scenario, and allowing thought to be given on how to address some of the issues that may arise then now.

Activity: 53
Add Premine (PMC), it has massive potential, since this is a rare coin with no inflation!
Activity: 98
Hello Dear Admin
Please add PENGUINCOIN to CoinMarket.io
Thank you
PENG/BTC

+1 PLEASE ADD PENG, PLEASE ADD PENG. Why isnt this being added operator? Come on! Implment what the majority of the community wants!

Agreed.

Please add PENG/BTC

WE WANT PENG/BTC! MR PENG IS LOOSE AND HE NEEDS A HOME!
Activity: 19
+1 MiNT!
Activity: 25
+1 MINT
Activity: 856
Would like to see MINT added on coinmarket.io
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Please add Microcoin (MRC) to the exchange:

Same ASIC resistance as Vertcoin!

Amazing coin, no premine, Scrypt-Jane n-factor, asic proof. Big community - 100 pages on Bitcointalk in a month after it's been launched. Many pools, supporting devs. It would be a great addition to Coinmarket exchange. Thank you.
Activity: 10
Please add preminecoin (PMC)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Preminecoin needs a bigger exchange! Its an experiment to see how a network survives on TX fees and a large exchange will increase TX fees
Activity: 70
Please add PREMINECOIN (PMC)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
penguin (peng) coin

peseta! (pst) coin

and mars (mrs) coin!

to the mars!!!
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
please add GRC / BTC to the market. Grass is the future
I agree 110%. Great coin and great future and great devs and great community  Smiley
I also agree. Coincidence? I think not. The Grasscoin revolution is here!  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: