Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE-SALE STARTED!!! [🔐] Licensing & monetizing! 🅾 L I C E N S I U M 🅾 BUY NOW - page 11. (Read 72867 times)

VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
I think this is a good project, it's a Batman and Robin combo so to speak. Digital media creators will surely benefit from this. They got you covered from north to south, from licensing to online verification. Cool stuff!

Filipino translation if you need one just shoot me a PM.

Thank you very much!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I think this is a good project, it's a Batman and Robin combo so to speak. Digital media creators will surely benefit from this. They got you covered from north to south, from licensing to online verification. Cool stuff!

Filipino translation if you need one just shoot me a PM.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Hi,
you got a msg about french translations Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Crypto is life !
At first impression - the project is serious. But, the question is, are there any consumers of your products? On which segment of customers do you expect?

1. Licensium is for every digital content creator and for re-sellers of digital content.

2. Trusted Nodes is a plug in that can be used by other crypto services, platforms gateways, wallets so on... everything what needs a server based verification or identification process.
If you need russian translation let me know, thanks.
VTS
At first impression - the project is serious. But, the question is, are there any consumers of your products? On which segment of customers do you expect?

Thank you for your question!

1. Licensium is for every digital content creator and for re-sellers of digital content.

2. Trusted Nodes is a plug in that can be used by other crypto services, platforms gateways, wallets so on... everything what needs a server based verification or identification process.

We will soon update and post a technical overview for better understanding on how it will work and who will benefit from it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Activity: 207
Merit: 38
VTS
We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.
hello
what kind of skill and experience do u guys need ? i think i can help u out

cheers

What kind of skills and experience do you have? You can also send a pm if its more comfortable for you  Wink
hey just dropped a pm check it out Wink

Thank you! I answered to you via pm. I'm currently making a list of skilled people that could be useful to the projects.
VTS
why you btt usename is VTS but this project name is LICENSIUM?
you know,you can create a new account named your project,
but you use name is not the same as the project name ,
I think it's a immature project

Thx for your impulse!

Why would a username be same as a project name? I do not see any reason. I'm a user here having projects... Can you elaborate your thought about this please, maybe I miss something.

As already written in the FAQ - This project is early stage! You probably overread it. Can happen!

Anyways, thank you for your thoughts!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
why you btt usename is VTS but this project name is LICENSIUM?
you know,you can create a new account named your project,
but you use name is not the same as the project name ,
I think it's a immature project
Activity: 336
We are seriously looking for skilled and experienced people that see potential in Licensium and Trusted Nodes and are willing to join us. We will offer tokens that will represent shares in return for your services or participation, but we are also open to other paid by success models.
hello

cheers

What kind of skills and experience do you have? You can also send a pm if its more comfortable for you  Wink
hey just dropped a pm check it out Wink
VTS
Good project need experienced technical team to realize, I hope you can get big project development

Thank you!

We do have a small team working on it, tho we could really need more coders that is the reason why we need early stage funding and also we need to probably run an ico. But NOT a "get rich in 3 days ico" and collecting $10.000.000 funds... Much smaller amount will do. Our lead developer made the rule that Licesium coins will be not pre-mineable and we gona need to stick with it and hope it won't distract investors ...
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Good project need experienced technical team to realize, I hope you can get big project development
VTS
great project sir, i think it can be success project. but i see, the images are not available. may be, you must repair it.

Thx!

I do see the images when clicking on the link tho, I'm not able to embed them, cuz of low member status...
Activity: 216
great project sir, i think it can be success project. but i see, the images are not available. may be, you must repair it.
VTS
hello

cheers

VTS
I think the whitepaper is minimum to get some credibility about your project, without it the thread does look sketchy.

If you refer to "technical" white paper, the thread is a start, we will update it with info! Step by step.
Activity: 336
hello

cheers
Activity: 688
Merit: 506
CryptoCurrency Evangelist
I think the whitepaper is minimum to get some credibility about your project, without it the thread does look sketchy.
Pages:
Jump to: