Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE-SALE STARTED!!! [🔐] Licensing & monetizing! 🅾 L I C E N S I U M 🅾 BUY NOW - page 9. (Read 72864 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
After successful pre-ico sales we will prepare listings at:
- Poloniex
- Bittrex
- Bitsquare
- Shapeshift 
- Yobit (point of discussion)
=> very nice exchanges
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
At first impression - the project is serious. But, the question is, are there any consumers of your products? On which segment of customers do you expect?

Thank you for your question!

1. Licensium is for every digital content creator and for re-sellers of digital content.

2. Trusted Nodes is a plug in that can be used by other crypto services, platforms gateways, wallets so on... everything what needs a server based verification or identification process.

We will soon update and post a technical overview for better understanding on how it will work and who will benefit from it.

Thank you for the clarification. I, too, was not clear.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Reserving for Brazilian Portuguese translation! Best of luck on the project!
VTS
Activity: 112
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
Reserving Portuguese/Spanish/Russian translations.

Please send a pm with links of your reference work. Thank you!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Reserving Portuguese/Spanish/Russian translations.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
reserving italian translation
VTS
this is one project to be successfull because i see this project will be in a very good market good luck and ico can be successfull

Thank you! Much appreciated!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
this is one project to be successfull because i see this project will be in a very good market good luck and ico can be successfull
VTS
Thank you for trying to help!

Links to the images are working, check page 2 ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129844.20)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
VTS
Reserving Portuguese translations. I PMed you and posting here as requested.

Thank you!
]

Thank You! means I am OK, I already have it or It´s yours, you may start?
I would love to know!

Iv sent you a pm to clarify your question!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
Reserving Portuguese translations. I PMed you and posting here as requested.

Thank you!
]

Thank You! means I am OK, I already have it or It´s yours, you may start?
I would love to know!
VTS
The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?

The coin is not released at this point!

Furthermore, the coin is not the main aspect of this 2 projects, the coin is used for the platform and the goal is to build up a "real" ecosystem, not only release a coin which only purpose is to get traded. However, we do understand the trading aspect and will support it in near future!
Activity: 90
The first time I know this coin, is it very powerful? Is it worth long-term investment?
VTS
any whitepaper devs? interesting concept but I'll have to see more from the team and your level of commitment.

it would be good if you have at least an alpha. it leaves a very bad taste if you come here unprepared and look to raise funds. the investor deck looks like it's done by an amateur.
This is the whitepaper download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4sgbvqe0v1o1ap/licensium-and-trusted-nodes-white-paper.pdf?dl=0
There is a slide to on OP to make it easier.

Thank you for pointing that out! Much appreciated!
VTS
any whitepaper devs? interesting concept but I'll have to see more from the team and your level of commitment.

it would be good if you have at least an alpha. it leaves a very bad taste if you come here unprepared and look to raise funds. the investor deck looks like it's done by an amateur.

Hello!

Many thx for your input! I appreciate your suggestions and positive comments!

We are in a living process here, transparent building up the 2 projects. It is early stage as you might have read over. I believe we are giving more info in that state than many other projects out there. You must also understand that we will not release sensitive data before the actual ico is going to happen and as said more info is coming, step by step. As you might have notice there is no "active" investor search atm, this is the start! There are no bounties atm, but we are working on them to get them up in near future.

I'm sure you know by yourself, that starting is not always that easy and everything needs time! If you have your own project running I would like that you send me your link via pm that we as a team can learn from you how its done proper, as you will for sure know! Thank you for your help!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

This is the whitepaper download link https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4sgbvqe0v1o1ap/licensium-and-trusted-nodes-white-paper.pdf?dl=0
There is a slide to on OP to make it easier.
Activity: 154
* PM for Japanese Translations *

VTS
Reserving spanish translations

Good Luck!

Add you to the translators list. You will be contacted. Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
I'm sometimes known as "miniadmin"
I would like to reserve the Spanish translation if there is still an option
Pages:
Jump to: