Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ [Pre-Sale][ICO][Vaynix] ๐Ÿš€ Vendors | ๐Ÿš€ Privacy | ๐Ÿš€ ATM ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ - page 3. (Read 2455 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
๐Ÿ””There are 7 days remaining until pre-sale ends ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ“Š Vaynix will be listed on exchange platforms after the pre-sale end, June 5 (05.06.2018) ๐Ÿ“ˆ
Activity: 17
Your Facebook link is not working. My page works.

Sorry, this content is currently unavailable
The link you clicked on may have expired, or you are not in the audience to view this Page.
Back to previous page ยท Go to news Feed ยท Visit our Help center
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
vaynix sounds very interesting, and very useful in the future. see from your plan in 2019 and your destination by bringing vaynix to the world, with the ease of transacting in daily needs. either in business or just sending or receiving money. if vaynix offers a very low additional cost, I think this project is very capable of competing with the same project that is developing today. success for the developer team and all members
Activity: 71
All the information with the picture more confused to understand this project there are other tricks of this project to succeed
Activity: 54
I think this project is one of the best project in 2018. I wish success to team and special thank for their effort!
a very good project supported by a solid team to make great technology
Activity: 9
Activity: 48
SENT MEย  100.000 VNX NOW
ADRESS 0x74B9f1d9F994d561c238db9261De93eE95362889
TELEGRAM : @PUTRARAMBAH
TWITER : PUTRARAMBAH345
REFF LINK : https://vaynix.com/giveaway/bounty/?share=155778
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Tell me, do you have competitors in this area? Do you already have a working product, or is the project at an early stage of development?
egretia
On which platform the currency will be organized and the amount of the price expected

We will publish our list of exchanges after our pre-sale end (June 5, 2018)

About the price of the coin
Current price : 0.007$ (USD) = 1 VNX

POST-ICO
When the project is ready and the token has been made available through digital currency exchanges, the nominal value of the Vaynix coin is set to 0.02$/VNX.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Vaynix is a financial system right? this project will have a bright future ready to support this project dev. goodluck Be the best.
Pages:
Jump to: