Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ [Pre-Sale][ICO][Vaynix] ๐Ÿš€ Vendors | ๐Ÿš€ Privacy | ๐Ÿš€ ATM ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿš€ - page 7. (Read 2417 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
i got a mail about registration for your bounty with a referral link but i don't register myself on your site. Someone use my details to register me and i donot have any login details hence remove that id in my name.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
๐Ÿ˜Ž4 Days remaining to :
๐Ÿ”ฅVaynix Bounty Campaign ย ๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ“ˆLink: https://vaynix.com/giveaway/bounty/

The funds will be split into different campaigns in such a format:

Twitter Campaign: 20%

Discord Campaign: 10%

Youtube Campaign: 40%

Blog Article & Videos Campaign: 20%

Signature Campaign: 10%
Ambitions of the team are encouraging. "In 2019, we expect to see us on top of 100 Vaynix crypto-currency (VNX), which will be accepted by the largest exchanges in the world Binance, Bittrex Cryptopia and many others." Without healthy ambitions, there can be no bright future.

thank you very much for your support.

As you know the vast majority of exchanges require a fee to list a new cryptocurrency. Example: Bittrex the cost for listing a new coin is 10 BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
Ambitions of the team are encouraging. "In 2019, we expect to see us on top of 100 Vaynix crypto-currency (VNX), which will be accepted by the largest exchanges in the world Binance, Bittrex Cryptopia and many others." Without healthy ambitions, there can be no bright future.
I see the allocation of funds for each item developed, I see there is a project promotion program by airdrop program and bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty campaign?

Hello bantalguling !

We already answer to that question.
Ourย  bounty campaign will start on 15.04.2018 (APRIL)
Our contidions will be posted here on BitcoinTalk, on our website (Vaynix.com) and on our twitter (https://twitter.com/VaynixVNX)

If you have questions please send us a private message

or contactย  [email protected]
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I see the allocation of funds for each item developed, I see there is a project promotion program by airdrop program and bounty campaign, where I can see thread from bounty campaign?
you dont have whitepaper and so i can read it? and your roadmap such as not having a long way
is this an instant project?

Hello herdiansyahdanang

Our RoadMap dont have a long way because we focus on the community issues, what the community wants.
Our RoadMap will be update after the pre-sale ended.
Every Week will be a Q&A and a Pool for updates where the community can vote and propose new updates (besides the main ones)

We know that the power of a cryptocurrency stay on the community because without the community the coin disappear.
we're trying to keep our updates up to date with the new news that's why we don't publish full roadmap.

Everything we can tell you at the moment is that in 2019 Vaynix will be able to be withdrawn through our ATMs placed around the world (This is not posted in our RoadMap because we do not know for sure the month in which it will be launched first our ATM)

If one thing is posted in RoadMap, be sure it will happen without delays (This is our promise to the community)

If you have questions please send us a private message

or contactย  [email protected]

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
you dont have whitepaper and so i can read it? and your roadmap such as not having a long way
is this an instant project?

Give me an answer, please, when the bounty campaign for the VAYNIX project will be?
What are the conditions of the bounty campaign?

Hello Briz234
Ourย  bounty campaign will start on 15.04.2018 (APRIL)
Our contidions will be posted here on BitcoinTalk, on our website (Vaynix.com) and on our twitter (https://twitter.com/VaynixVNX)
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Give me an answer, please, when the bounty campaign for the VAYNIX project will be?
What are the conditions of the bounty campaign?
Pages:
Jump to: