Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE-SHIP AGAIN! SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 5] 3.15 BTC Bitmain Antminer 180GH 300 Units - page 16. (Read 35148 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
thats acceptable..

can you confirm the total hosting fee for three months is $375?
do you do shorter periods of hosting?

YES!  but your warranty will be void....

Greetings Sushi,

if i order one will you overclock it for me?

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Got it!  Thank you for waiting..  Had a Red Bull Crash for a few hours  Grin

Hi Sushi,

Can you please confirm my purchase...

Thanks!!

Nice, thanks!

And have a nice nap...  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
sushi, I will take 1 please. Thank you. Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Got it!  Thank you for waiting..  Had a Red Bull Crash for a few hours  Grin

Hi Sushi,

Thanks!!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hi Sushi,

Thanks!!
Activity: 16
Paid 6.3 for 2 units (tx: 13fe03c788ab6f48f3141b91c5f422cf3f52843f477839cb92f4ee305ed10cf5) and form filled!

Thanks, sushi!

ASIC Myth Buster
YES!  but your warranty will be void....

Greetings Sushi,

Activity: 8
Greetings Sushi,

Activity: 30
sushi, i sent you the payment for mine..

tx b18e040fa4122bf94747241f0b29385118ab367a04daebf2c518e9fcc568ed11

one question about customs and filling the form...

1900usd > will be a real invoice or just shipment declared value?
own risk > will be sent as gift?

thx!
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm sorry I fell a sleep. now I'm back online

Hi
Why do not you answer my letters?
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
I'm sorry you saw me online as the status, I fell a sleep.  I'm back now!!!

Red Bulls do run out the effect after 20 or so hours of being wake....   Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hi

Please read and respond to my PMs, sushi.  Despite the issue I have with my first miner, you seem to have a good karma surrounding you so I'm interested in another unit. Thanks!
Activity: 20
Sushi 1 for me please  Smiley Thanks
ASIC Myth Buster
I'm sorry you saw me online as the status, I fell a sleep.  I'm back now!!!

Red Bulls do run out the effect after 20 or so hours of being wake....   Cry Cry Cry Cry

Hi
Activity: 2
Hi
Activity: 188
I will take one.  Thanks!
Activity: 161
hi. i was wondering, did anyone got speeds  higher then 205gh/s?

http://prntscr.com/2ecv1x

of course it has been modified a little. i have placed one extra fan, and it is in a room with air temperature around 20C.
so with all that temp in unit is around 42C.

and if i turn off second fan, temp goes up to 49C.

1. anyone has some similar experience with modified ants?

2. is there a something like second step in modifying? to push it a little more, since it is winter here right now and outdoor temps are around 0C.

thx everyone.
Activity: 16
2 more for me, please. With hosting.
Sushi, I still haven't received the replacement cable so my current miner hasn't been in use since I got it.  You said you sent it out Thursday so I hope to get it Monday.  That would be 17 days of not mining with a 4.25 BTC miner, which is lost money. Sad

I PMd you about a possible discount on a 2nd unit as compensation.  I believe that's fair.  Please respond.  Thanks!

you are missing a 8-pin ribbon cable and not mining as a result?

go down to redioshack/source/citrcuit city or any other store that sells wires and electrical tools. find a 8-pin flat cable or buy 6 seperate [thin] wires. ghettorig the wiring yourself.

if you cant find a connector to match or lack the soldering/ghettorigging skills to do it, im sure you can find an electrical repair shop to do it in a heartbeat for <$25 (<30 minutes work)

I agree that you are owed a replacement (was the original missing?), but that should be taken up with bitmain. I am sure if you asked, they would be happy to cover the cost of  local repair since it would be much better than waiting days or weeks for some wires to make your system work

It's actually the 4-pin ribbon cable that goes from the closest blade to the controller.  I went to radio shack but they don't have a cable like that.

I don't want to ghetto rig anything to avoid breaking the thing and voiding the warranty.

As for taking it up with bitmain, I thought I had to go through sushi because he was the reseller I bought from.  I didn't want to go over Sushi because he said he would send out a replacement cable when I first notified him, so I took him for his word.  I haven't seen it and I tried to get an update.  It took a few days but he said he would send it yesterday.  Since it was close the weekend, I gave him the benefit of waiting until Monday.

Today,I saw that he lowered the price of the Antminer in a new GB.  I'm interested in a 2nd unit and figured I'd ask if he can compensate for the lost mining time since I paid much more for a unit that haven't really done anything.  At minimum, at least send me the price diff between the new and old price since I couldn't mine until (hopefully) sometime next week, which is like purchasing from this GB and just only receiving the unit sometime next week (when the cable comes).

I originally asked if he can compensate by discounting the next unit for 17 days of missed mining at 180 GH.  The 17 days doesn't count the day I received it since I figured a true 24 hour would start the next day.  The 17 days was calculated assuming I would get the cable this Monday.

Here's the original post that has links to photos of the cable I'm speaking of:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3951717
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Sushi, I still haven't received the replacement cable so my current miner hasn't been in use since I got it.  You said you sent it out Thursday so I hope to get it Monday.  That would be 17 days of not mining with a 4.25 BTC miner, which is lost money. Sad

I PMd you about a possible discount on a 2nd unit as compensation.  I believe that's fair.  Please respond.  Thanks!

you are missing a 8-pin ribbon cable and not mining as a result?

go down to redioshack/source/citrcuit city or any other store that sells wires and electrical tools. find a 8-pin flat cable or buy 6 seperate [thin] wires. ghettorig the wiring yourself.

if you cant find a connector to match or lack the soldering/ghettorigging skills to do it, im sure you can find an electrical repair shop to do it in a heartbeat for <$25 (<30 minutes work)

I agree that you are owed a replacement (was the original missing?), but that should be taken up with bitmain. I am sure if you asked, they would be happy to cover the cost of  local repair since it would be much better than waiting days or weeks for some wires to make your system work

Pages:
Jump to: