Pages:
Author

Topic: PRE-SHIP AGAIN! SOLD OUT [GROUP BUY 5] 3.15 BTC Bitmain Antminer 180GH 300 Units - page 18. (Read 35148 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 300
Thanks sushi, .1 BTC tip sent thanks for organizing this
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
What are the pros/cons of declaring customs if shipping to the united states?

+1.  Anyone have an answer to this?

This might be worth putting in OP for future GBs (hoping there are future GBs). It just made me wonder when I saw the "As usual @ own risk)

the last 2 units i receeived had marked value of $120 IIRC. this results in lower customs fees but may not be accurate to the current BTC exchange rate
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

This might be worth putting in OP for future GBs (hoping there are future GBs). It just made me wonder when I saw the "As usual @ own risk)
Activity: 642
Merit: 500

Activity: 23
sushi

I will take one

mrno12

Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Payment sent and a small tip coming your way sushi..thanks for getting back to me so promptly.

Cheers!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
Same here.  Not sure if he's still going through the posts, or if he missed some.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
I never got a PM either.  I posted last night that I'd like to order one.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
sushi, I'm not sure if you missed my post expressing my interest in purchashing one but if you did here is a reminder. Please send btc address to send payment to and the link to the google docs form.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
SUSHI!

When I need to pay for hosting?
Who should I pay for hosting?

tell me more )
Activity: 51
Activity: 7
SUSHI!
pls 2 for me.

fireman2
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
What does "As usual @ your own risk" mean for customs declaration?
I am in the US and am curious of other customers' experience with customs declaration options.

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
Not a problem.  If you have questions, ask me before you buy.  I want you to be the happy customers not the grumpy one that said you didn't tell me that...   Grin Grin Grin

I PMed you the payment address

Thanks Sushi. This is my first ever group buy so trying to take it slow and steady and ask lots of questions. What is the address I sent payment to?
Activity: 110
Thanks Sushi. This is my first ever group buy so trying to take it slow and steady and ask lots of questions. What is the address I sent payment to?
ASIC Myth Buster
Yes... AntMiner eat up about $60 USD in Power a month. (Depends on where you are at)

This might be a stupid question, but is that a fee on top of the 3.15 BTCs for the miner?
Activity: 110
This might be a stupid question, but is that a fee on top of the 3.15 BTCs for the miner?
ASIC Myth Buster
You mean hosted AntMiners?

Well I want to ask a few questions about the contract miners.
Pages:
Jump to: