Pages:
Author

Topic: Precognition anyone? - page 3. (Read 2204 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 21, 2014, 12:21:28 PM
First of all, it's been hard to get anyone except my best friend to have an honest discussion about this. I'm not here to argue, just explore a subject that interests me to learn about lately. Let's keep this fun and interesting.

I've had a few notable times in my life where, while awake, I get a really really strong feeling about something. It doesn't feel like "just a hunch," i.e. "if I don't do this work now, I will likely get in trouble." When it happens, it isn't something that comes from me debating anything (i.e "should I do this work now?"). It just pops up. Recent times this has happened that really sparked my interest:

1. I was at a friends, waiting for somebody to show up. I suddenly felt like the guy was there (there was a ~30 minute time window for this), and sure enough he had just arrived. I've had similar things to this many times before.
2. I had a really big hunch something (negative in this case) was going to happen at work. No real clear factual signs suggesting this event was coming. 2 weeks later, boom. Even my dad noticed this, and said that's odd I was freaking out about it weeks before.
3. An old one, but when my grandma passed, I had a feeling she did, nobody told me for a week, then they broke the news to me. I spent a week thinking she was gone, and she actually was.

Really crazy how this stuff happens. When I was much younger, my friends and I used to joke about my "6th sense." I take a little more interest in the subject and possible causes now (even coincidence) however.

Anyone else?
Pages:
Jump to: