Pages:
Author

Topic: Predicting a real rise in 2nd half of 2018 - page 4. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

What do you think? Do you agree with the predictions?
there is always someone who cannot wait to sell altcoin when market is bleeding. But this is how market works. They don’t get it.

I'm feeling non-sense thing after seeing what have you been talking about.
You don't get the OP's point about that, in fact the majority of bitcoin address that hold more than 90% of bitcoin supply never try to do any activity about that. I remember about someone who lost more than 30k bitcoin caused by his HDD was broken.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
We should not fear these bear markets, hopefully it means the bitcoin whales are dumping as this will improve distribution. Having stats like that where 90% of addresses hold 3% of bitcoin is really frightening.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
I just believe that coins could gain a big pump in this year and people who are telling us that 2018 will be only the year "of lost" will be really surprised when this times will finally come.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
I think that everything goes exactly as it should be. After a strong overbought market went to a deep correction. Some time will pass (probably already in the first half of August) and the price will definitely grow. Therefore, we are waiting and getting ready for take-off)))
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Prediction is a key ingredient in the crypto ecosystem. So, to be optimistic. I waited for the publication of SEC ETFs with bitcoin / ETH. That could be the fire that helped the market burn at the end of the year. 15-20k is the price level that bitcoin will achieve this year. any comment
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

there is always someone who cannot wait to sell altcoin when market is bleeding. But this is how market works. They don’t get it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
yes it is true bitcoin growth in this year is very significant good lord because of the many infestors infesting in bitcoin to fall into profit in the next year, big profit must be better.
Activity: 424
Merit: 75
TalkImg.com - Image hosting for BitcoinTalk
In last time we can see much good informations about bulls and growth of bitcoin. I think it is not accidental and something is on the thing. Soon we should see green prices and people will go crazy, this is my opinion

Prediction is happening!! Let's see how it unfolds guys, I hope the second half of the year compensates the pain and suffering of the first one: hodlers deserve it!!

Long live crypto.
Activity: 434
Some cryptocurrencies that don't have any use value will definitely be zeroed, but bitcoin won't. Although we see the market is falling, but a lot of whales are buying coins, you can think about why this is!
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
In last time we can see much good informations about bulls and growth of bitcoin. I think it is not accidental and something is on the thing. Soon we should see green prices and people will go crazy, this is my opinion
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
You may not agree with them, they are predictions and most are wrong. There will be no bull run in 2018 and that's my own prediction  Cheesy
Activity: 966
some whales is waiting announcement from SEC, i hope its goodnews for all crypto market, if it really happen it can be start of bullrun for 2018 until end of year..
Activity: 238
Hey! let's hope for it. Big sums of money flowing into the coin market cap could trigger a real boom to a new ATH  Smiley

We'll have to wait a bit for it, today the price has plummeted with another leg down.
Yeah let's hope for a better market that will be flooded with much money and reach another milestone in crypto currency.
Activity: 154
I think so too. I think in six months or a year the price will be much higher than now. Now the price of altcoins is very small.
Activity: 434
My prediction is that the cryptocurrency will rise at the end of July, and the fall in September will rise again in October to open the bull market time. Of course, this is only my prediction, and I am not sure about the accuracy.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
They have very high estimates in recent times. I am hopeful from the second quarter, but BTC $ 10k ETH $ 600-650.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This bull run has taken a lot longer than I originally thought it would.  Oh well, it pays off to be patient.  Most experts are still predicting a 50k+ bitcoin by the end of this year so don't be too sad.
Well, sorry bro as we cannot always eat our cakes and have it. The thing is that the market got into a huge FOMO level last year and obviously the correction was imminent and there is nothing anyone could have done about it. $50k this year though is something you really want to remove totally from your mind and if we even try and manage to get to as much as $15k or closer to $20k in this year, I would call it a very great achievement.

I am still seeing the downtrend of Bitcoin in July, but I hope that prices will increase sharply in October
Why in October ? Anything big to happen in that month ? When you come up with such speculation, it would be good if you come up proof to support your statement.
Activity: 363
I can not predict the market price at the end of the year. The current price chart of Bitcoin is difficult to analyse. I am still seeing the downtrend of Bitcoin in July, but I hope that prices will increase sharply in October
Activity: 308
My view on the price of the crypto market at the end of this year is that Bitcoin's price will rise to $ 10,000 in September and October. The price of ETH will rise to $ 700 when Bitcoin prices rise to $ 10,000.
Activity: 252

I don't see the possibility of cryptos going so low as to zero. It's a normal thing to be apprehensive when things are going as expected but that should not becloud our vision. The crypto market is on the verge of making a huge comeback.
Pages:
Jump to: