Pages:
Author

Topic: Predicting a real rise in 2nd half of 2018 - page 6. (Read 705 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
I am starting to think that the big hype about crypto was at the highest in Dec-Jan and it will take a long time to get back there again. We can see now that positive news has no influence on the market like it once did.
Big players have to enter this industry asap for that to change.
at least the current price is still low, so if we buy it at this time, then we just need to be patient until beginning of Q4 and get a profit, but indeed for the end of Q4 usually market has increased maximum price
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

What do you think? Do you agree with the predictions?

I also think that this is indeed a game deliberately made by whales who are eager to multiply their bitcoin by buying it for a low price by exploiting panic from other coin holders
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I am starting to think that the big hype about crypto was at the highest in Dec-Jan and it will take a long time to get back there again. We can see now that positive news has no influence on the market like it once did.
Big players have to enter this industry asap for that to change.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Many people believe and think Bitcoin prices will rise sharply by the end of 2018. I hope so too. But the reality is that the market is very bad. Maybe it will end in 2018 by going sideways
Activity: 238
Merit: 14

Very interesting site you have attached to your message.

Glad you liked it  Smiley I think we can gain a lot of insight from it's content and the variations through the time in the numbers. A more general vision of the markets should be always interesting.

Back to the topic, I expect some really big news and hype from the media when we less expect it or a 5 minutes 1k green candle as the official start of the bullish trend, but it could be more subtle. And of course that trade war could "help" though I'd rather it wasn't the case.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
I don't think a run is close, confidence is at an all time low.
Make the most and swing trade on the fear, holding is a dead end till we see $10k+ where confidence will return
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
This bull run has taken a lot longer than I originally thought it would.  Oh well, it pays off to be patient.  Most experts are still predicting a 50k+ bitcoin by the end of this year so don't be too sad.

It is a very high target that bitcoin hit 50k+ by the end of this year, but we do not need to forget that the rise to the recent all time high of 20k was in three weeks. There can happen a lot of things so I hope that we see a new ATH.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
This bull run has taken a lot longer than I originally thought it would.  Oh well, it pays off to be patient.  Most experts are still predicting a 50k+ bitcoin by the end of this year so don't be too sad.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
InternetLIFT.ru
I've seen many threads asking whether there won't be any bull run in 2018, when the right time to buy, predictions for two years...

I really think that we're heading to a trend reversal in the next weeks and months. I agree that the market was totally overbought on January, but I think too that it's oversold right now. So many dumpers have been selling low their coins to whales and they're so concentrated right now, that in any moment they will trigger the market with a big green dildo or some really bullish news and everyone will go on a frenzy like last year's FOMO.

Just take a look at the distribution of the coins: https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

For example, for Bitcoin, the 90% of all the addresses hold nowadays just the 3% of all the coins. Another fact is that almost 90% of the Bitcoins are in addresses of 10 or more BTCs, and these real sharks/whales with 100+ BTCs are accumulating more and more.

Is everybody selling out on fear of cryptos going to zero and not realising that now is the moment to buy and not to sell?

Very interesting site you have attached to your message. I'll have something to do read now. It's about your topic of conversation. Yes, the market is very oversold, I agree with you. But at the moment, we need a new catalyst that can attract new investors to cryptocurrencies, namely bitcoin. Many investors in the background of 2017, poured their large capital in altcoins, which are now in the " ass " Sorry for the straightforwardness. Everyone is waiting for growth, but there is no growth, why? Because there is no new capital. If only there was a trade war in the world, which is now full of all the headlines. (Between China, the US, India, Europe and Russia) then perhaps there will be a large influx of new investors. Since any crisis leads to the collapse of the national currency, and crypto will soon grow. Now point 0.
Merit: 14

Pages:
Jump to: