Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 100. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
September 24, 2016, 09:35:11 AM
Bordeaux vs Caen I have my bet on Bordeaux @1.70 as it will go for this clash on its home ground, than it looking much strong side than Caen, I am pretty sure bet on ML will good decision for this match.
Activity: 728
September 24, 2016, 09:35:02 AM
Monaco vs Angers I don't think that Monaco can afford another defeat after having played low level game and lost this way what was not even imagined. Monaco on home @1.66 ML is to win though odds are still very high. All this is because if last poor performance against Nice where not even a single goal was seen by it.
Activity: 700
September 24, 2016, 09:01:07 AM
Monaco @1.65 will be good option to take risk on it, I am quite sure bet on Monaco will be worth to it and there is good reason to pick Monaco over Angers, Monaco has some good advantage of home ground so it will play with confidence and will try to find the way to get back on winning track there.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 24, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
My picks for today matches.
Lorient vs Lyon. I pick over 2.5 goals and Lyon spread for this match.
Monaco vs Angers. I pick Monaco -0.75 goals and over 2.5 goals.
Dijon vs Rennes. I pick under 2.5 goals.

Monaco must win and for last match i will go for both teams to score seems good to place that bet
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 24, 2016, 08:03:26 AM
This is my 10th  bet single bet for Ligue 1,I picked match
Lorient vs Lyon being played Saturday Sep 24 ,2016 at 15:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/france/ligue-1/fc-lorient-v-olympique-lyonnais/event/9539771?ref=tipster8

Lorient vs Lyon
Match bet +over  : Lyon + over 2.5
Starts Saturday at 15:00
Odds: @3.17
Stake:0.015 BTC (15.00 mBTC)
Potential Win :0.04755 BTC (47.55 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this :

Lyon after making successful come back will not let any chance for
weaker teams like Lorient to stop it taking points. Lyon will win by
2 goals at least as Lorient also can poll the ball.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 24, 2016, 07:49:41 AM
My picks for today matches.
Lorient vs Lyon. I pick over 2.5 goals and Lyon spread for this match.
Monaco vs Angers. I pick Monaco -0.75 goals and over 2.5 goals.
Dijon vs Rennes. I pick under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 1624
September 24, 2016, 07:09:52 AM
Monaco v Angers bet on Monaco ML not bad odds 1.62 anyway from various sides Monaco better and always win when playing at home
For parlay can add Bordeaux vs. Caen bet on Bordeaux this team played well so far
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
September 24, 2016, 06:57:16 AM
PSG made disappointed a lot of people because all were sure about it's victory into that encounter but Toulouse played with very well and made PSG outclassed with its awesome performance, my bet was on both teams to score and that is terrible when PSG failed like this.

For today match I will pick Monaco because it's more better team than Angers, Monaco has edge to have this encounter infield and ML is looking safer option for betting.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
September 24, 2016, 06:52:11 AM
Crazy, I can't believe PSG lost, they don't lose very often in Ligue 1. I don't think the manager will be pleased with right back Aurier, he got sent off at 0-0. That had a huge negative impact for PSG.

Resounding defeat for PSG! the victory of Toulouse was quoted at @8 
Maybe Emery  just doing experiments because he knows he can easily win the Ligue1
Activity: 686
September 24, 2016, 06:43:58 AM
PSG in not trusted side anymore now and it is shocking to see it failed to score a goal against Toulouse, I lost my amount on it in hope to make profit there, anyway now PSG is doubtful side and any team can beat it there, today I have my bet on Monaco because it very good side and odds is also nice to place bet there.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 24, 2016, 06:43:50 AM
Lorient vs Lyon : this will be a very important match for both sides. Lorient want to stop a bad series. Also, they want to move from the Bottom. On the other hand, Lyon want to get closer to the top places. In any case, this will be a very exciting match. Lorient were weaker team. However, they should not be underestimated in this game but the advantage to win the game is for Lyon with under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 714
September 24, 2016, 06:34:05 AM
Paris Saint Germain has lost credibility after loosing another match this way once by Monaco and now by Toulouse. It made me realized that nothing is sure in gambling any team can easily loose match against other. This is another big loss on a big team in few days. This time Lorient vs Lyon I have picked Lyon because it is playing well everywhere now.
Me, myself and I
September 24, 2016, 06:24:19 AM
Lorient v Lyon ( over 2.5 goals )
Last season lorient isn't a weak team but seems this season not like that and in this condition they must face lyon will be a troubles maybe they can steal one goals and lyon goes win but not sure too. that's why i choose over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 24, 2016, 04:55:32 AM
I also will place my bet on Monaco and I am pretty sure it will get it's rhythm back by winning this clash against Angers, even Angers is also playing very impressive but Monaco has very good advantage of home ground, that is the reason I have my bet on Monaco.

Even without the advantage of being in the home ground, monaco is going to win the game as well and with the advantage of the home game they are definitely winning this match. It is almost a guaranteed free money if you are betting for monaco ,  the chance for them to win is as good as them winning the league
Activity: 686
September 24, 2016, 04:30:00 AM
I also will place my bet on Monaco and I am pretty sure it will get it's rhythm back by winning this clash against Angers, even Angers is also playing very impressive but Monaco has very good advantage of home ground, that is the reason I have my bet on Monaco.
Activity: 826
September 24, 2016, 04:18:29 AM
FRANCE: Ligue 1 :

Lorient vs Lyon => Lyon Win.

Bastia vs Guingamp => Under 3.5 Goals.

Bordeaux vs Caen => Bordeaux Win.

Monaco vs Angers => Monaco Win.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
September 24, 2016, 03:43:34 AM
I still believe in Monaco even it lost badly against Nice, this time Monaco will play on home ground and against Angers which is not so strong side, that is why I have my bet on Monaco ML @1.62, I am pretty sure Monaco will beat Angers for sure.

Monaco is definitely going to win this match, they have won multiple times and they have been quite impressive recently. PSG have lost their game so it is a good opportunity for them to keep on getting further away from PSG. If they could keep this recprd they could definitely win the league
September 24, 2016, 03:16:40 AM
I still believe in Monaco even it lost badly against Nice, this time Monaco will play on home ground and against Angers which is not so strong side, that is why I have my bet on Monaco ML @1.62, I am pretty sure Monaco will beat Angers for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
September 24, 2016, 02:01:38 AM
PSG is not the same team like it was into previous season, 2nd time lost as away and now it turn into an ordinary club and any team who good defense can beat it easily like Toulouse did.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 10:18:20 PM
today match

lorient vs olympic lyon

lorient against lyon is this match for the ligue 1 in france and here the hosts are doing bad and they are last in the league and so i think the away team could win this match. hosts after 6 matches have only 3 points and they scored only 3 goals. they did 4 defeats in the last 5 matches played and they are worse team than lyon. guests have 10 points and they are coming from a win. they did a win away and the last time they play away against lorient, they won 3-1 and so i think they could win today as well

Olympic lyon win
Pages:
Jump to: