Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 102. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
September 23, 2016, 09:46:12 AM
Toulouse have any chances against PSG?  Smiley

I am pretty sure it has no chance against PSG, PSG is back into it's good form so it seems PSG will win this match, I will pick ML of PSG for this match maybe this encounter will get very tight result, Toulouse can show good resistance by playing on home ground.

I agree with you. Paris SG will win for sure in this match veresus Toulouse, i have bet Paris SG -1 goal. I predict Paris SG will win and the score is 2-0 for PSG.

Think that this is good bet to take for PSG
I think to take and over 2.5 goals
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 23, 2016, 09:38:53 AM

I am pretty sure it has no chance against PSG, PSG is back into it's good form so it seems PSG will win this match, I will pick ML of PSG for this match maybe this encounter will get very tight result, Toulouse can show good resistance by playing on home ground.

I agree with you. Paris SG will win for sure in this match veresus Toulouse, i have bet Paris SG -1 goal. I predict Paris SG will win and the score is 2-0 for PSG.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 23, 2016, 08:58:34 AM

Activity: 728
September 23, 2016, 08:46:01 AM
Toulouse is very good but is not strong enough to be able to defeat Paris S-G. Don't relay on chances or supposing that Toulouse may defeat PSG which will not happen. I took PSG for my bet @1.50 still very good odd to place. When main team is good and has chances I don't take side options to have bet on those.
legendary
Activity: 1232
September 23, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

I think not, although Toulouse seen playing quite well. also some records PSG always win despite playing at home to Toulouse.
but I think the draw is still possible. but if bet I would take over 2.5 goals
Activity: 700
September 23, 2016, 08:01:19 AM
First half over 0.5 goals @1.35 like I am doing for majority of my bets these days. both teams to score yes @1.96 is other where I have my bet for this match between Toulouse and Paris S-G. As of chances it really is more in favor of Paris S-G than in Toulouse but this is not 100% sure thing. Toulouse is always counted as strong competitor to any team when it is at home.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 23, 2016, 07:59:01 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 23, 2016, 07:42:31 AM
today match in ligue1

toulouse vs paris saint germain

Toulouse is in 5th place with 11 points and score 9-5. At home it is 6 points and score 6-2 in 2 games played. It is an average of 2.3 goals per game in the race.
PSG is in 2nd place with 13 points and score 9-5. In games away is with 6 points and score 8-3 in 2 games played. It is an average of 3.2 goals per game in the race.
Toulouse comes from two wins followed in the race and PSG will not lose 3 games. Toulouse is strong at home but PSG has a very strong In my opinion PSG with the best team and the best players will win the Toulouse by 2 or more goals difference

my pick PSG win
September 23, 2016, 06:20:30 AM
I am pretty sure PSG will win this match because it is much stronger team than Toulouse, even Toulouse will play on home ground and I think it will be into problem to face PSG into this encounter, I have my bet on PSG @1.49.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2016, 04:53:26 AM
My tip for today's match

Toulouse - PSG

both team are risen form in last few games and here i wont pick winner only will go for goals over 2.5 goals and both team to score

For this game i`m playing on PSG and on goals > 2.5
Activity: 700
September 23, 2016, 04:46:50 AM
I also think Toulouse on home ground is in very good position, that is why I will avoid to place bet on any team there, although PSG is more strong side but this encounter has very good possibility for over 2.5 goals, so that over 2.5 goals will be safer option from my point of view.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
September 23, 2016, 04:46:31 AM
This is my 8th  bet single bet for Ligue 1,I picked match
Toulouse vs Paris Saint Germain being played Friday Sep 23 ,2016 at 18:45 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here : https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/france/ligue-1/fc-toulouse-v-paris-saint-germain/event/9539783?ref=tipster8

Toulouse vs Paris Saint Germain
Match + Over : Away + over 2.5 goals
Starts Friday at 18:45
Odds: @2.30
Stake:0.015 BTC (15.00 mBTC)
Potential Win :0.0345 BTC (34.50 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this:
PSG is very good position and will win this match. It scored less in last match
and this time being at away again will make rain of goals. I expect one goal from
Toulouse as it is doing good recently. It is well balanced option overall.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 23, 2016, 04:23:59 AM
My tip for today's match

Toulouse - PSG

both team are risen form in last few games and here i wont pick winner only will go for goals over 2.5 goals and both team to score

Toulouse is good enough when playing at home always scored goals, as well as Toulouse pretty well so far lost only 1 time out of 6 matches. I'll take over 2.5 goals. because I think Toulouse may have difficulty scoring against PSG, because I see when playing with a big team, Toulouse always not scoring and ended a draw. examples like against Marseille and St Etienne.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 23, 2016, 03:00:27 AM
My tip for today's match

Toulouse - PSG

Activity: 714
September 23, 2016, 02:03:21 AM
Toulouse vs PSG I think this encounter will be full of fun Toulouse is looking promising after get the winning track and while it will play on home than it will be easy for it to take some advantage of this, but on other side PSG is also got its confidence back and it can win this match, I have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.78
legendary
Activity: 1064
September 23, 2016, 01:47:09 AM
Toulouse vs PSG this will be a very interesting match. Toulouse do not have a strong position in this game. Anyway, they want to draw atleadt. On the other hand, PSG want to win to get closer to the top so i think there can be many goals.
I will take Paris St.Germain to win this match as they did not disappoint last game and I won quite a bit from that match. So I would expect a repeat success in this game that I pick them to win.

They didnt dissapoint in their last game however most of the time they tend to dissapoint in the away game. Everything seem to change this season, they are very different compared with last season. The most dissapointing thing that they have done is to sell david luiz, he is clearly great defender for the team
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
September 22, 2016, 06:18:49 PM
Toulouse vs PSG this will be a very interesting match. Toulouse do not have a strong position in this game. Anyway, they want to draw atleadt. On the other hand, PSG want to win to get closer to the top so i think there can be many goals.
I will take Paris St.Germain to win this match as they did not disappoint last game and I won quite a bit from that match. So I would expect a repeat success in this game that I pick them to win.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
September 22, 2016, 05:21:49 PM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
September 22, 2016, 01:39:56 PM
Monaco surprise me little i didnt think they will lose with this score

Nice also a strong team especially when playing at home so that Monaco could not do much
anyway in Ligue 1 this could happen home team dominated the match

I also did not expect Monaco will big lose because I think before, Monaco very well have beat PSG and which makes me very disappointed. Monaco even not able to score one goal, because I took both teams to score.
September 22, 2016, 01:39:39 PM
Monaco surprise me little i didnt think they will lose with this score

I also was not expecting this result because Monaco was looking more stronger side after beaten PSG, but Nice took very good advantage of home ground and played very comfortable there and won this match easily.
Jump to: