Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 124. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Although PSG have won against Bastia but it's very unexpected result because I was quite sure it would be very entertaining and we will get easily more than 3 goals into this match, and I had lost my bet on over 2.5 goals there, today Bordeaux vs St Etienne I have my bet on under 2.5 goals.

No one really expected that to happen, they beat everyone in their pre season game with huge scores and yet they cant beat bastia with huge score. It is unreal if you ask me, it is kinda like being fixed . Everyone expected the scores to be over 2.5 goals and alot of people has been losing because of the result

In some sense i accept that most of them are having loss in goal scoring bet as most of them have took over 2.5 goals, as they expected that PSG will perform well like past games. and i think this season we will be getting more unexpected scores and results in the coming matches which are in high hype.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Although PSG have won against Bastia but it's very unexpected result because I was quite sure it would be very entertaining and we will get easily more than 3 goals into this match, and I had lost my bet on over 2.5 goals there, today Bordeaux vs St Etienne I have my bet on under 2.5 goals.

No one really expected that to happen, they beat everyone in their pre season game with huge scores and yet they cant beat bastia with huge score. It is unreal if you ask me, it is kinda like being fixed . Everyone expected the scores to be over 2.5 goals and alot of people has been losing because of the result
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today Ligue 1 matches.
Dijon vs Nantes. I pick under 2.5 goals and Dijon ML for this match, i don't think this match will have many goals. I predict it's only 1 or 2 goals happened.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
A bit unexpected result from Bastia vs Paris Saint Germain (PSG). The final resut is 0-1 win for Paris SG. I thought Paris SG will win with many goals, but nope.

Bastia had a chance to equalize the score but unfortunately the accuracy of the shot is very bad
Only 1 of 10 shots on target and 9 off  target can be seen Bastia need a striker, only 2 possibilities Bastia striker bad or PSG have a strong defense

yeah psg didn't have an impressive start as they almost get draw against sc bastia , i personally usually place a handicap or both teams to score or not bets on ligue 1 matches as i didn't really have a knowledge enough about this league sounds like a true gamble Cheesy . within 5 hours there would 4 matches played. and Bordeaux vs Saint Etienne within 2 hours both have an equal power , i confused to bet on this match Sad.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice will be playing at home against Rennes.Nice was really awful in the summer break after 3 loses and 2 draws in 5 games. Also they are without 7 players out for today, which are huge missings. Rennes finished 1-1 in the previous trip to Nice and won after penalties, so now I expect a draw or win for Rennes.
Activity: 700
Saint Etienne was one of the reliable teams in last season. Bordeaux being at home can be dangerous because it is capable to do anything. In this case I will stick to both teams to score yes or under 2.5 goals also is nice pick. I for myself expect them both doing goals in this match. another possible outcome can be withdraw as result in the end.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Bordeaux v Saint Etienne ( under 2,5 goals )
That I know saint etienne only tough when playing as the host and bordeaux had bought a few players to strengthen their team so they can compete in france ligue 1.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Ligue 1 :

Bet NOW, Bet LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Ligue 1 matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I'm glad that my two predictions, PSG ML and Monaco or Draw were right, even if I only bet on PSG ML Smiley !
copper member
Merit: 529
Nancy vs Lyon is the only match of this league I will pick today and the odd is looking good for over 2.5 goals its a 1.8 odd in many reputable sports bookies and usually Nancy should have not a strong defense against Lyon as they are coming from the second ligue and its their first game in Ligue 1 today. There will be goals I think and over 2.5 goals seems more of a safe bet rather than ML as Nancy before their home fans will try to play openly and this game can have many goals.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I think is not bad
paris saint germain win only 1-0, because open match and play not home
is open match performance team not high still slow play performance
Activity: 714
I have taken Lille to place on it @2.20 ML against Metz. This odd is too high for Lille but is good for me to take it. Lille always has been one of the best and impressive teams. I saw this match most easy and reliable to guess for tonight. I have moneyline and is looking good at least.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I will pick Montpellier ML @1.86 for betting against Angers, I am pretty sure Montpellier will win this match because it will play infield, it will easy for it to beat Angers into this meeting, for home team it will be much easy to get 3 points by winning this match.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
A bit unexpected result from Bastia vs Paris Saint Germain (PSG). The final resut is 0-1 win for Paris SG. I thought Paris SG will win with many goals, but nope.

Bastia had a chance to equalize the score but unfortunately the accuracy of the shot is very bad
Only 1 of 10 shots on target and 9 off  target can be seen Bastia need a striker, only 2 possibilities Bastia striker bad or PSG have a strong defense
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Nancy vs Lyon => bet for Lyon : 2.15
Nice vs Rennes =>bet for over 1.5 Goals : 1.40
Marseille vs Toulouse => bet for Marseille : 2.00
Merit: 602
Caen  VS  Lorient : I do not expect Andy Delort suddenly comes into play after his absence during the preparation sequence. Lorient practiced against strong opponents and that will see this game going to be in the game. Caen was without Delort completely off track and did not often reach the goal. Additionally Lorient has two excellent strikers who will make it very difficult sometimes messy defense of Caen.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
PSG and Monaco will win no doubt about it will go for win on both teams and on PSG will go over 2.5 goals

Didnt monaco sell almost all of their top players? I dont really think they could win the game. Guingamp is pretty good in defending and monaco is kinda lame after selling their players so this could be under 2.5 goals. Not many teams could score against guigamp even at the last season home game
I think monaco will win even though their not have top player but monaco have many young star player with good experience yeah maybe under 2.5 goals is good for bet.

At the beginning of the league  not the right time to bet many players that need adjustment
So the game  hard to predict had to wait a few weeks
Yeah i also pleased, i changed my pick to ML PSG and its really close to lose Cheesy
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5cdd307b9d04481facaed564286805fb.png
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
PSG and Monaco will win no doubt about it will go for win on both teams and on PSG will go over 2.5 goals

Didnt monaco sell almost all of their top players? I dont really think they could win the game. Guingamp is pretty good in defending and monaco is kinda lame after selling their players so this could be under 2.5 goals. Not many teams could score against guigamp even at the last season home game
I think monaco will win even though their not have top player but monaco have many young star player with good experience yeah maybe under 2.5 goals is good for bet.

At the beginning of the league  not the right time to bet many players that need adjustment
So the game  hard to predict had to wait a few weeks
Jump to: