Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 126. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bastia vs Paris Saint Germain (PSG). I pick over 2.5 goals and Paris Saint Germain spread.
Monaco vs Guingamp. I pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score, pick spread on this match is a bit risky.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
PSG and Monaco will win no doubt about it will go for win on both teams and on PSG will go over 2.5 goals

Didnt monaco sell almost all of their top players? I dont really think they could win the game. Guingamp is pretty good in defending and monaco is kinda lame after selling their players so this could be under 2.5 goals. Not many teams could score against guigamp even at the last season home game

I agree with your predictions, even for a couple of friendly matches both of them not so good. I predict this match will be draw.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
PSG and Monaco will win no doubt about it will go for win on both teams and on PSG will go over 2.5 goals

Didnt monaco sell almost all of their top players? I dont really think they could win the game. Guingamp is pretty good in defending and monaco is kinda lame after selling their players so this could be under 2.5 goals. Not many teams could score against guigamp even at the last season home game
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
SC Bastia vs PSG this encounter will be full of fun and we can expect a lot of goals will be get scored, I will pick over 2.5 goals @1.86 because I am pretty sure PSG keep moving with its very recent form, PSG will win this match easily.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
 Bastia-PSG Over  2.5 goals at [email protected] and Monaco-Guingamp over2.5 goals at quote@2 are  very good quote.
All these teams have scored or conceded many goals in pre-season

This pick about Bastia vs PSG looking safe as like PSG playing very entertaining and after constructive winning with so many goals, over 2.5 goals will be nice pick for this match, for second one I will prefer to pick Monaco ML. 

PsG has been killing many teams since their pre season game so I wont doubt that they will score alot of goals in the opening game, also that winning the opening game could be boosting the morale of the team so both team will be trying to hit it hard . It could well be over 3.5 goals if things are going smooth
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
 Bastia-PSG Over  2.5 goals at [email protected] and Monaco-Guingamp over2.5 goals at quote@2 are  very good quote.

This pick about Bastia vs PSG looking safe as like PSG playing very entertaining and after constructive winning with so many goals, over 2.5 goals will be nice pick for this match, for second one I will prefer to pick Monaco ML. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
My prediction open match first week league 1 france

SC Bastia Vs Paris Saint Germain , PSG win
Monaco Vs Guingamp - Monaco win
Bordeaux Vs Saint-Etienne - bordeux win
Nancy VS Lyon - olympic lyon win
Marseille Vs Toulouse - marseile win

I only doubt on the match Bordeaux vs Saint-Etienne, Saint-Etienne last season pretty well, even a much better finish than Bordeaux.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My prediction open match first week league 1 france

SC Bastia Vs Paris Saint Germain , PSG win
Monaco Vs Guingamp - Monaco win
Bordeaux Vs Saint-Etienne - bordeux win
Nancy VS Lyon - olympic lyon win
Marseille Vs Toulouse - marseile win
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I predicted PSG to become champions this season. ibrahimovic although they lost this year, some players remain. PSG the team is solid and strong. PSG will be the strongest candidate. they will raise the league trophy france.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
i personally prefer to made small parlay and pick Monaco and PSG ML because this is easy money i guess and my predictions these team will win

good to take two great teams. also odds are not too small, around @2 and I'm sure first match the home team will win.
PSG is also easy to win despite playing as a guest.
PSG as the defending champion and Monaco as the third positions from last season and this is could be good opportunity to made parlay and those parlay have total odds @2.27 and i think that's pretty good
for Monaco and Guingamp game i think its a risky game as both teams have a lot of problems around the squad with 4 players out for Monaco and 5 for Guingamp. Monaco have important first leg game in Spain against Villarreal next week in the Champions League, so will focus there, while the game against Guingamp will be underestimated, so I expect a low scoring on the match and a big possibilite for a draw
legendary
Activity: 980
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
i personally prefer to made small parlay and pick Monaco and PSG ML because this is easy money i guess and my predictions these team will win

good to take two great teams. also odds are not too small, around @2 and I'm sure first match the home team will win.
PSG as the defending champion and Monaco as the third positions from last season and this is could be good opportunity to made parlay and those parlay have total odds @2.27 and i think that's pretty good
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Tomorrow start ligue 1!

Yeah 2 big games is enough to make me confused to determine the selection. Because all teams who competed this time has a very good reputation, perhaps I'll take what you give. Previously I apologize and thank you for all the attention and assistance
legendary
Activity: 1232
Tomorrow start ligue 1!

legendary
Activity: 980
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
 Bastia-PSG Over  2.5 goals at [email protected] and Monaco-Guingamp over2.5 goals at quote@2 are  very good quote.

maybe to place bet PSG two or more goals how about that I now that they can do it
also i think that Bastia are not in best form after 3 consecutive loses in the friendly games. Meanwhile, PSG won all friendly matches and then beat Lyon for the Super Cup, so I expect a win for PSG woh atleast one goal difference
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Tomorrow start ligue 1!
 Bastia-PSG Over  2.5 goals at [email protected] and Monaco-Guingamp over2.5 goals at quote@2 are  very good quote.

maybe to place bet PSG two or more goals how about that I now that they can do it
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Tomorrow start ligue 1!

I think Monaco and PSG will dominate the match both teams looked better and strong even worthy pick to win in the first round
But for Monaco-Guingamp over 2.5 goals I doubt Guingamp will not do much at home  Monaco
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Tomorrow start ligue 1!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Update transfer is ligue 1 player

Matthieu Saunier from Troyes to Granada
Wissam Ben Yedder  from Toulouse To Sevilla
Jérémy Pied  from  Nice to Southampton
Jérémy Menez From AC Milan to Bordeaux
Wissam Ben Yedder From Toulouse to Sevilla
Bafetimbi Gomis From Swansea to Marseille
Wallace From Monaco to Lazio
B. Dja Djé Djé From Marseille to Watford