Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 206. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
I'm sure that the PSG will win. They can win when they want. Usually, Zlatan isn't in the start team, but if at the beggining of the second half the PSG isn't winning, him and Lucas enter and explode everything Wink !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nice is more Nice team and my most favorite team for betting because it is doing very Nice for me, again i have my bet on Nice @2.92 and i am very hopeful about this it will be Nice this time too. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Bordeaux vs Rennes double chance away or draw @1.61 is best one for this match as i think Rennes is playing more better than Bordeaux so it can finish draw or will win this match.

For Bordeaux v Rennes I'm more interested in betting both teams to score they do so in last 6 matches so I thought it was worth trying again
Your bet also look good I hope the score 2-2 or 1-1 so my bet and you win  Smiley

Both teams to score is more secure than double chance i also think this match will be finished draw, Rennes is looking more better and playing good as away too and can stop Bordeuax to win this match on its home ground.

If I may guess you certainly see the history of the game both teams so you agree to place the same bet BTTS  Smiley
but you also have to remember anything can happen nothing is certain in gambling  Wink
Activity: 714
PSG will have an easy against St Etienne but it looking this match will be low scoring because PSG away winning match by scoring just 1 goal, St Etienne has good defense so that i have my bet on under 2.5 goals on this match.
Activity: 658
Bordeaux vs Rennes double chance away or draw @1.61 is best one for this match as i think Rennes is playing more better than Bordeaux so it can finish draw or will win this match.

For Bordeaux v Rennes I'm more interested in betting both teams to score they do so in last 6 matches so I thought it was worth trying again
Your bet also look good I hope the score 2-2 or 1-1 so my bet and you win  Smiley

Both teams to score is more secure than double chance i also think this match will be finished draw, Rennes is looking more better and playing good as away too and can stop Bordeuax to win this match on its home ground.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My prediction for the St.Etienne - PSG is under 2.5 goals and draw. Last 2 home games for St.Etienne vs PSG ended 0-1 for the visitors but PSG have such a big lead anyways that they may be up for a draw tonight. I am liking the 1-1 result a lot and I will put a side bet on that as well.

Same here. I also pick under 2.5 goals and 3 goals for safety. and pick PSG -0.5 and ML. PSG unstoppable this season. should be an easy game for PSG.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
St Etienne v Paris St-G at least Paris St-G is still a chance to win this match with low score bet on Paris St-G won @ 1.52
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
My prediction for the St.Etienne - PSG is under 2.5 goals and draw. Last 2 home games for St.Etienne vs PSG ended 0-1 for the visitors but PSG have such a big lead anyways that they may be up for a draw tonight. I am liking the 1-1 result a lot and I will put a side bet on that as well.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
PSG has very good defense and has only conceded 3 goals in a total of 12 away games this season. My bet is on PSG Clean sheet @ 1.97 today.
Activity: 640
PSG has beaten Saint Etienne 4-1 in October when PSG was playing at home. Today I think PSG will have another win even though Saint Etienne has the home advantage, and I will do a bet on PSG ML @ 1.536.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bastia is very strong based on the previous performance against Lyon.There is nothing wrong with ML but double chance home or draw is just for satisfaction is recommended as I also have on same thing @2.20.
legendary
Activity: 1120
SC Bastia has been doing very well at home this season (7 wins in a total of 11 Ligue 1 home games) and so I have made a SC Bastia +0.5 bet @ 2.25.
Activity: 700
I will suggest to change the option and for both teams.I will go for both teams to score in Lorient vs Reims and Guingamp to win in the other match.Guingamp is very good against Toulouse and has more better chance to be winner.
Activity: 728
Lorient vs Reims Lorient to win @2.02 ML & Toulouse vs Guingamp both teams to score yes @1.99 odd.Another good option is double chance home or away as it seems there will be some winner.
Activity: 728
I already have placed for double chance in next match on home or draw @2.18.Bastia is facing Lyon at home and will let us enjoy and match full of entertainment.I expect that Bastia will be the winner but I covered my money by going for this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
SC Bastia vs Lyon both teams to score as Lyon is in very good form and on the other hand Bastia is at home ground.There will be contribution in total goals by both sides.This seems most profitable option at the moment @2.02 to have on both teams to score.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Angers vs Monaco for this match both teams to score would work because draw is very possible result of this match and maybe will be finished under 2.5 goals but both teams to score is still better pick for this match.

very bad and beyond expectations, the current 65" Angers 3-0 Monaco. I took Monaco and there was no hope Sad
Activity: 896
Angers vs Monaco for this match both teams to score would work because draw is very possible result of this match and maybe will be finished under 2.5 goals but both teams to score is still better pick for this match.
Jump to: