Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 207. (Read 190303 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Ligue 1 has 6 games but I can't choose which teams to play for. I don't know their latest form. What do you suggest from this list? Maybe Monaco and Montpellier win and Reims and Nantes under 2.5 goals?
Angers Monaco
Bastia Lyon
GFC Ajaccio Montpellier
Lorient Reims
Toulouse Guingamp
Troyes Nantes
quite difficult to predict Ligue 1, but they are always poor goals. Lyon and Monaco maybe good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Ligue 1 has 6 games but I can't choose which teams to play for. I don't know their latest form. What do you suggest from this list? Maybe Monaco and Montpellier win and Reims and Nantes under 2.5 goals?
Angers Monaco
Bastia Lyon
GFC Ajaccio Montpellier
Lorient Reims
Toulouse Guingamp
Troyes Nantes
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Monaco is in good form and performing really better if we make comparison of both teams recent performance than it will have edge against Angers, double chance home or draw looking more better for this match.
Activity: 714
I will pick very carefully any option for this match.Angers - Monaco double chance home or draw @1.60.GFC Ajaccio - Montpellier Ajaccio to win @2.42 will win on home ground today so moneyline is good here.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Angers vs Monaco Angers will try its best to show better game play as it has already lost 2 consecutive matches.On the other hand Monaco will use this match to make its position more stable on the chart.Both teams to score is sensible move today to place on @2.16.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
will play only one game with some changes

Angers vs Monaco

win Monako, over 2.5 goals and HT draw
Activity: 490
today match's

Bastia vs Lyon

Angers vs Monaco

I'm sure both teams will win and also both have very high odds Cool

I think you are too brave for taking bets monaco win, he played away, and angers not an easy opponent to conquer, especially as he plays at home,
I think a better bet both team to score
Angers are in trouble even its at home so that it will be very hard for it to defend this match against Monaco, Monaco playing much better and it have very good chance for this match to win or finish draw but under 2.5 goals is good one for this match.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
today match's

Bastia vs Lyon

Angers vs Monaco

Bastia vs Lyon, my bet on this match is Under 3 goals and Lyon ML. and for Angers vs Monaco, i pick Monaco ML and over 2.5 goals. should be easy win for monaco.
legendary
Activity: 1232
today match's

Bastia vs Lyon

Angers vs Monaco

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Monaco - Angers
as Angers  is playing just away game and in the same time Monaco is really stable both at home and as visitors.i think Monaco have advantage in winning this game with less then 2 goals
Activity: 826
marseille vs lille still 0-0 in the first half, i guess this match end draw because both team not have good a chance to made a score in first half. i'm picks home or draw in this match.
marseille this year are vey poor they need to upgrade their performance they wasted a lot of points in the last few games  they are now 8 and in my opinion a team like that atleast must be in the top 4 of the league excluding first spot because it"s occoupayed

They want to forget this season and move on but they have to go to European League at least.
It's very hard but they have to achieve that this season.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
marseille vs lille still 0-0 in the first half, i guess this match end draw because both team not have good a chance to made a score in first half. i'm picks home or draw in this match.
marseille this year are vey poor they need to upgrade their performance they wasted a lot of points in the last few games  they are now 8 and in my opinion a team like that atleast must be in the top 4 of the league excluding first spot because it"s occoupayed
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lorient vs Reims Both Teams To Score
both sides seem to be struggling nowadays. Anyway, I expect an interesting game. Lorient are one of the most overish teams in entire league
Me, myself and I
Activity: 672
I will give try to Marseille ML it already have very good odds for bet and i think it will be winner of this match with the benefit of home ground. Wink
Activity: 700
Marseille vs Lille Marseille to win @2.02 moneyline.Marseille is much more strong especially when it is on ground at home against some team like Lille.There is no need to search any other odd as this is sufficient for me.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Marseille  VS  Lille My predictions are not many goals scored in this match maybe only 2 goals placing a bet under 2.5 goals
or Marseille won draw no bet Marseille never lost  against Lille at home
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Just bet on over 2.5 goals on Marseille - Lille, i am hopeful this match will get scored more than 3 goals because Marseille on home ground so that there is pretty good chance.
Marseille vs Lille both teams to score @1.91 is what I was looking for this match.We should expect more than three goals in this match.Marseille has more chances to win as it is t home too.I am pretty sure of my bet will be winning one.
Jump to: