Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 53. (Read 190300 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
today Ligue1 games predictions
Nantes vs PSG : PSG wins / under 2.5 goals
Caen vs Nancy : Caen win or draw / under 2.5 goals
Dijon vs Lille : both teams to score
Guingamp vs Rennes : Guingamp win / both teams to score
Metz vs Montpellier : Montpellier or draw / under 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Guys what's up? Nobody cares about Ligue 1 anymore? I do and after some analysis here is my betslip fro the upcoming Samedi de football! As you can see there are quite some interesting games starting from Nantes - PSG

Nantes - PSG PSG wins (not easily though)
Guingamp - Rennes Home or draw
Caen - Nancy Draw
Dijon - Lille under 2,5 goals
Bordeaux vs Toulouse : i think that this game will see just few goals scored as Toulouse not performing well lately especially in away games and i belleive that Bordeaux have the advantage to win the game both teams have 26 points while Toulouse placed above Bordeaux but Toulouse scored only 4 goals when they are playing away so i'm going with Bordeaux to win or draw also we will see under 2.5goals.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Starting with Paris Saint Germain defeat, Bastia took his first victory against Lorient. Caen started to put away a stable table with the match, Bastia was shaken by losses on top of the score. Nice, who started the league with victories in Rennes and Angers, was not defeated in the first 11 weeks of the league. With his first defeat at Caen, Nice has maintained his position as champion. Nice, who lost in one of the 19 league games he played in Ligue 1, lost in eight games. My guess is Nice WILL WIN
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Today I'm going for SC Bastia v Nice. Last away games from Nice, were not that good. They could be leading french league if it wasn't for that.
I think they should win vs Bastia. It won't be an easy game, Bastia is not that strong, but they are perfectly capable of drawing the game or even winning. I'm still going for Nice though, because they can't lose these games if they want a shot at the title.

SC Bastia v Nice
Nice @ 2.44

I'm sure Nice will not lose on this match, because they desperately need points to continue to be at the top table.
I prefer to take Nice draw no bet @ 1.71, I think this is very safe. the results could be draw because bastia plays as the host and they're always strong enough when playing at home.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
Ajaccio, who lost early in the peak race with his losses in the Red Star game and started approaching the dropping pot, beat Troyes away, ending a 4-game winning streak. Orleans Loiret was defeated in Le Havre home and started without a ligce. The Orleans Loiret, which is below the average of 1 goal per game, did not have a match that resulted in 3 goals but Laval and Lens matches. My estimate is 2.5 UNDER
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Bastia will face Nice , in my opinion Nice wiil be the winner , everybody know that Nice have a great team who can beat anyone in Ligue 1 and Bastia in a bad situation , so i will bet for Nice to win .
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Today I'm going for SC Bastia v Nice. Last away games from Nice, were not that good. They could be leading french league if it wasn't for that.
I think they should win vs Bastia. It won't be an easy game, Bastia is not that strong, but they are perfectly capable of drawing the game or even winning. I'm still going for Nice though, because they can't lose these games if they want a shot at the title.

SC Bastia v Nice
Nice @ 2.44
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What proves that Monagoals is so impressive is that they scored with last night match more goals than Lyon and Marseille combinated if I remember correctly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 61
Monaco managed a real demonstration of football, Sunday night at the Vélodrome. Jardim's men won 4-1 in Marseille and take command of the French Championship in Nice for better goals (+39 vs +21).
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
After four successes of rank in Ligue 1, Lyon falls to Caen (3-2)  Shocked Shocked Shocked. Oppressing in the quarterback of an hour, including a bar of Tousart, the Rhodanians fell on a determined Caen team who took the opportunity to leave the red zone.
Lyon was superior in the first period but was less dominating after the break. The success is still deserved but the gap does not reflect the physiognomy of the match. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Nice come back for Lyon vs caen. 0-2 to 2-2
I think Lyon will mark another goal in the second half.
This season it seems like Nice for Lyon, they now lag behind the 8 points of the CL but difference in 1 game with PSG, if they can win is certainly the difference only 5 points. This season is a season full of surprises in the Ligue 1.

Lyon still struggling not find the stable form so that from my point of view PSG is still more strong side. Almost this league reached at the middle now PSG will go forward with top gear to make secure the top position.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This season it seems like Nice for Lyon, they now lag behind the 8 points of the CL but difference in 1 game with PSG, if they can win is certainly the difference only 5 points. This season is a season full of surprises in the Ligue 1.
Caen 2 - 2   Lyon  , there is a fantastic football , Caen found 2 goals and the score was 2-0 , and Lyon found 2 goals and the score is 2-2 and we watched 4 goals in first half time , i think Lyon will not lost this match and they can win but i will bet over 5.5 goals good luck!
it was expected from Lyon to make a come back because they were favorite to win as they are one of the teams whol challenging on a spot if Championsleague but the drop of two points led them to get away a bit from the top three and now we have only the top three teams contending on the title in my opinion i favore Monaco at firdt and PSG at second as they have better players in their squad.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Caen 2 - 2   Lyon  , there is a fantastic football , Caen found 2 goals and the score was 2-0 , and Lyon found 2 goals and the score is 2-2 and we watched 4 goals in first half time , i think Lyon will not lost this match and they can win but i will bet over 5.5 goals good luck!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am here again trying my luck with Ligue 1. Today I've picked the following bet:

Marseille vs Monaco => Total over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Marseille - Monaco is game of the week for France. Nice lost 2 valuable points against Metz at home and Monaco have to use this advantage. Marseille have 4 match winning streak, it will definitely be a hard match for both teams. If we see an early goal from a team the other one have to raise pressure so my choice is both teams to score for this game.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Nice vs Metz , bet for Nice to win .
Caen vs Lyon , bet for Lyon to win .
Marseille vs Monaco , a hard game especially for Marseille , Monaco is better than OM  this season , i will bet for Monaco to win .
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Today's matches in Ligue 1:

-Nice vs Metz: easy match for Nice.  against Metz. At home, Nice has won eight of 10 games without losing. The metz has lost 5 of the last 6 games played outside.  Nice WIN at [email protected]

-Caen vs Lyon: Caen penultimate in standing.  Lyon has won 7 of the last 8 games played in ligue 1.
Lyon WIN at [email protected] is very high

-Marseille vs Monaco: Monaco has made 18 of 19 times, over 1.5 goals!
OVER 1.5 goals at [email protected]

parlay at [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: