Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 54. (Read 190300 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Marseille will face Monaco in France Ligue and it will be an intresting game to see as Marseille have impoved lately with them having four wins in row. but they are still an they unstable team. while Monaco will be looking to get all three points in the game but even a draw wouldn't be a bad results for them so i ecpect to see in this game Bosth teams scoring as Marseille will be playing at home and Monaco has one of the stronguest Offensive line in europe.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Today we will have a very interesting day in Ligue 1. Nice will be facing Metz, and there's great chances that they win. Odds are good for a victory of them, moreover playing at home. Monaco will be facing Marseille, and I think they can draw or even lose tonight. I hope so because that would be more interesting for the suspense of the final leaderboard !
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Placed one game and  that is gonna be good one

Marseille - Monaco over 2.5 goals

maybe I'm not taking the right bet but think it will be good game at the end
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Julian Draxler with another goal for Paris Saint Germain, 2 goals in 2 appearance, so far 100% record scoring per game. Wenger's butt must be feeling really hurt right now, he always talk but never really put a hand on player and the target gone. Draxler is the right man to save PSG current crisis and Unai Emery's career.
Nice vs Metz : Metz are in awfull situation and their form bad is down at the moment and especially when they are visiting as they have lost 5 games in row without even scoring a goal away . while Nice is a tirle contendor and they wouldn't miss any easy points at home so there is no place for mistakes and we should go with Nice-1.5AH for this game.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Rennes v Paris SG , Paris SG plays strong nowadays but , Rennes got 6 goals in thier last match also when Paris SG plays out their match score can find goal both team and i hope today both team will find goal and i will bet bot team will find goal . Good luck!
Montpellier will face Dijon and it will be a very interesting game to see.both teams have an unstable perfomance Montpellier have a better team and slightly better results but they will be playing without two important players such as Boudebouz and Ninga due to injuries whome score 12 goals combined for Montpellier. i think Montpellier may have a better results in this game but it's not certain and i think that this game will defintly see under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 854
I'm really looking forward to trying to pick some winning bets for today Ligue 1 matches:

Lorient v Guingamp => Lorient win
Rennes vs PSG => PSG win
Montpellier vs Dijon => Montpellier win
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Statistics of tomorrow event: PSG vs Rennes

Paris St Germain Keep a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Rennes in all competitions.
Paris Saint-Germain won their last four games against Rennes in all competitions.
PSG scored more than 2.5 goals in the last four games (Ligue 1)
I think The score will be 3-1 for PSG.  Smiley
if you compare PSG with Rennes obviously PSG is more better from whole of side but betting the for exact scores is not good for your money because it is very difficult to get profit from that and if you so sure the results of this match will be more than 3 goals i think over 2.5 goals is more good or if you might considering that the odds for PSG ML are very decent @1.48
Yes, you are right! Just i tell my prediction of correct score, I don't make my money for a difficult bet like this, In my bet today i bet for PSG to win.

Anyways Good luck To PSG and for all gamblers.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will make to risky bets today. I will go for Lorient v Guingamp and Rennes v Paris St-G. Lorient won a few games recently at home, maybe they can keep it, and Guingamp is not doing that well when playing away, so I will risk some coins on Lorient. As for PSG, they continue unstable, but I will bet on them to win this one.

Lorient v Guingamp
Lorient @ 2.28

Rennes v Paris St-G
Paris St-G @ 1.43
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Rennes will face Paris SG , an easy game for PSG . bet for PSG to win .
Angers will face Bordeaux , I will bet for Bordeaux to win .
Toulouse will face Nantes , A difficult game , I will bet for Under 2.5 goals.

I don't think it will be that easy for Paris Saint Germain to win that match because despite Rennes performances away they are quite though playing home, hence my double chance. As for the derby between Lorient Guingamp Ithink Lorient could win but another double chance is better.

Rennes - PSG Draw or away
Angers - Bordeaux Bordeaux
Lorient - Guingamp Home or draw
Montpellier - Dijon Montpellier
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Rennes will face Paris SG , an easy game for PSG . bet for PSG to win .
Angers will face Bordeaux , I will bet for Bordeaux to win .
Toulouse will face Nantes , A difficult game , I will bet for Under 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1652

Paris St Germain Keep a clean sheet in their last 4 games against Rennes in all competitions.
Paris Saint-Germain won their last four games against Rennes in all competitions.
if you compare PSG with Rennes obviously PSG is more better from whole of side but betting the for exact scores is not good for your money because it is very difficult to get profit from that and if you so sure the results of this match will be more than 3 goals i think over 2.5 goals is more good or if you might considering that the odds for PSG ML are very decent @1.48
Activity: 434

Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
My pick for today match.
Lille vs Saint Etienne. Both teams are decent and i think this match will lack of goals, so i pick under 2.5 goals and try DRAW bet on this match. The odds also good though.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Paris SG will face Metz tonight and without dobt PSG will win this game in Parc De Prince . they are favorited .

They are always the favourite to win many games however few days ago they have play a match for the cup games. Although the majority of the player was their reserve player, it still will put in some effect for the player's stamina therefore they might not win as easy as it is suspected to be
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
I think Saint etienne away form has been alright, however two of their recent away wins have been against two of the bottom 3 teams with the worst away record in the league.
legendary
Merit: 1001
Lille vs St Etienne : I believe that Lille have a slight advantage for this game. Although St Etienne have a better spot in the table also they are not missing many players as Lille because Lille have 5 players gone to represent their national team in the AFCON and other three are injured, but i expect that this game wouldn't have much goals so i expect under 2.5 goals with Lille getting one point atleast from this game.

You're right, Lile strong when playing at home I'm not sure if they lose in front of fans
The worst thing that could happen I think a draw I'm more interested to bet both teams to score and home or draw
Lille vs St Etienne : I believe that Lille have a slight advantage for this game. Although St Etienne have a better spot in the table also they are not missing many players as Lille because Lille have 5 players gone to represent their national team in the AFCON and other three are injured, but i expect that this game wouldn't have much goals so i expect under 2.5 goals with Lille getting one point atleast from this game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
After the break starts again Ligue One this weekend.
Easy game at home to Nice against Metz.
Difficult matches of Monaco away to Marseille (4 straight wins) and PSG against Rennes.
The Nizza has been deleted (perhaps deliberately!) from all the cups (europa league, and two national cups) and can focus 100% on ligue one.
Pages:
Jump to: