Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 91. (Read 190301 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
I have already picked St.Etienne to win @1.68 instead of Dijon. St.Etienne is working well and has some sort of continuity in winning. This match will be over 2.5 goals and there is good alternative but I think this alone is sufficient for all needs. St.Etienne at home then blind bet also works against such teams like Dijon.
[/quoteit's a risky bet as in french league not always we see more then 3 goals scored in a match and i think that it well have fewer gaols for this match also St.Etienne should easily win the game as they were unbeaten in their own stadium and they have many players come back from injuries and i don't think that Dijon can do something this time after getting 4 points from the last two games. so my prediction will be on St Etienne to win
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have already picked St.Etienne to win @1.68 instead of Dijon. St.Etienne is working well and has some sort of continuity in winning. This match will be over 2.5 goals and there is good alternative but I think this alone is sufficient for all needs. St.Etienne at home then blind bet also works against such teams like Dijon.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
Rennes and Bordeaux are going to face off each other in the next few hours and I am getting ready with my bet of Under 2.5 goals as I think the score will be 1-1 or 2-0 but not more than that because both teams will play calm.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
I didn't had time to get into Nancy vs Paris SG else I was also going for both teams to score yes anyway that went according to expectations and nothing new. Bastia vs Angers another matches from remaining matches I again will try my luck on both team sto score yes. It is well worthy way to bet on next match.

It was both team to score and I find it quite funny when I see that PSG couldnt score any goal at all after being conceded. They used to be so good last season and it will be very hard for most team to even score against PSG and now nancy makes it looks like it is actually an easy thing to do against them
PSG is not as great as last season , now they are struggling to even score a goal
on other hand ogc nice have a great start in the first 9 match and never have a single lost
it was really balotelli effect , and ibrahimovic effect leaving psg
ligue 1 now more interested with this situation rather than last 3 years.

Ibrahimovich leaving the team surely made an effect for the team. It is just crazy to think about it because PSG is a rich team and they could have sign any striker that they want . It seems that they are probably out of financial currently and is trying to save up some of their financial by selling most their star and releasing them

Sure that made inpact to the club but ibra is not only player
They only have money nothing else
That why they can offer most money to anyone
Activity: 728
Rennes vs Bordeaux I will not dare to have moneyline even odds are too high for each team. Both teams to score yes @1.86 what fits on my needs to make my bet. I will just share my thoughts how I take this match. Bordeaux is at away but isn't less than Rennes in no way. I am looking after my interest and that is in them both to score goals.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I didn't had time to get into Nancy vs Paris SG else I was also going for both teams to score yes anyway that went according to expectations and nothing new. Bastia vs Angers another matches from remaining matches I again will try my luck on both team sto score yes. It is well worthy way to bet on next match.

It was both team to score and I find it quite funny when I see that PSG couldnt score any goal at all after being conceded. They used to be so good last season and it will be very hard for most team to even score against PSG and now nancy makes it looks like it is actually an easy thing to do against them
PSG is not as great as last season , now they are struggling to even score a goal
on other hand ogc nice have a great start in the first 9 match and never have a single lost

Ibrahimovich leaving the team surely made an effect for the team. It is just crazy to think about it because PSG is a rich team and they could have sign any striker that they want . It seems that they are probably out of financial currently and is trying to save up some of their financial by selling most their star and releasing them
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Rennes vs Bordeaux I think Bordeaux will get succeed to save this match as it have very good track record against Rennes, I will pick both teams to score because this option has good potential and very good chance there, both teams have good track record against each other to score a goal there.
Activity: 700
Rennes vs Bordeaux I do think that Rennes will win after giving delivering in matches played recently. I was thinking about under/over but there can be some problems and it may be close call match and with a narrow margin win. Rennes at home is winning by tiny margin of goals so that is not good to be with for Rennes.
Activity: 966
Good game by Nice which they won against Lyon, they are unstoppable in Ligue 1 since there is no team can beat them so far. Too bad Balotelly's penalty was failed lol. But I'm wondering why Balotelli could played. Didnt he get a red card in previous game against Lorient?
That missed penalty have ruined my parlay, I was placed a bet on him to score. Damn he have the open chance but couldn't score that one.
The red card have overturned by Ligue de Football Professionnel (LFP), replay showed there is no contact in that red card incident and the referee have admitted his mistake too , really professional decision that is. http://www.espnfc.com/nice/story/2967347/nice-president-praises-referee-after-mario-balotelli-red-card-is-overturned
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is my 7th bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Saint Etienne vs Dijon being played Sunday Oct 16 ,2016 at 15:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/as-saint-etienne-v-dijon-fco/event/9539629?ref=tipster8

Saint Etienne vs Dijon
Home teams goal : Home over 1.5 goals
Starts Sunday at 15:00
Odds: @1.85
Stake:0.010 BTC (10.00mBTC)
Potential Win :0.0185 BTC (18.50 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this :

St. Etienne at home against a less stronger team is like almost sure win
but goals area is where chances are good to win your bet. St. Etienne to
score 2 goals isn't big task and has possibility to happen quickly.
Activity: 714
St Etienne vs Dijon I think St Etienne has more better chance to win this match and playing on home ground it looking more better side than Dijon, St Etienne @1.70 seems good choice and I am pretty sure this pick will be nice to place bet there.
legendary

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My prediction was right, PSG win against Nancy and over 2.5 goals. But PSG didnt play impressively imo, too many offside they did and just got 1 corner kick. Even I didnt think PSG will be conceded by Nancy. I'm bit confused why Kevin Trapp didnt play on this match.

Nice one mate. The final score Nancy vs Paris SG is 1-2 win for Paris SG. It's sucks though, Paris SG can't cover my bet PSG -1.25 goal. The odds for over 2.5 goals is really good though @2.x, i'm so stupid not pick this one.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Good game by Nice which they won against Lyon, they are unstoppable in Ligue 1 since there is no team can beat them so far. Too bad Balotelly's penalty was failed lol. But I'm wondering why Balotelli could played. Didnt he get a red card in previous game against Lorient?
Activity: 826
FRANCE: Ligue 1 :

Rennes vs Bordeaux => GG.

St Etienne vs Dijon => St Etienne Win .

Marseille vs Metz => Marseille Win .
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
My prediction was right, PSG win against Nancy and over 2.5 goals. But PSG didnt play impressively imo, too many offside they did and just got 1 corner kick. Even I didnt think PSG will be conceded by Nancy. I'm bit confused why Kevin Trapp didnt play on this match.
legendary
Nancy vs PSG I think so PSG will win this match it is good side but looking doubtful when it's lost 2 matches playing as away there, I will pick over 2.5 goals because I think it will be good choice to place bet there, Nancy is not so strong side that is why PSG is going to win this match.

You have won your bet as currently the score is 1-2 and PSG is still leading the game however one thing that concern me is that it seems nancy is currently getting control of the game and if this continue, PSG might not win their game. This is quite embarassing to see PSG had to struggle against nancy
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Guingamp v Lille OSC ( under 2.5 goals )
Most of the result they got when both team meet is draw and most the result is 0-0 maybe it will be same.
Pages:
Jump to: