Pages:
Author

Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league - page 94. (Read 190303 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I predict a lot of goals in ligue 1 today:

Tolouse vs Monaco OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]
Nice vs Lyone OVER 2,5 goals at [email protected]

Parlay at [email protected]
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Toulouse vs Monaco. I pick over 2.5 goals and Monaco ML.
Nice vs Lyon. I pick under 2.5 goals and Nice ML, because this match play at Nice home, so i think Nice can win on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Some interesting games for today, Nice vs Lyon and Toulouse vs Monaco. Monaco is playing very well away, but Toulouse is very strong at home. It's a great test for Monaco, as I'm not sure they will be able to keep this good form the entire season. Anyway I will go for Monaco.
As for Nice, I'm pretty confident they will win this one. Interesting season this year. PSG fans are missing Ibahimovic for sure.

If monaco could do very well against PSG then there should be nothing that they could afraid of. Basically if they managed to win against PSG then it is crazy to see them lose against toulouse. Im not saying that they have 100% chance to win however they have quite a high chance to win this game

hmm I don't think that works like that, and if you want to go that way, Toulouse also won vs PSG when they played home. Actually they did not lost home yet, so it wont be an easy game. I will still go for Monaco, because they are doing very well, but it's not close to 100%, but since the odds are @2.42, I think there value in that bet.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
Some interesting games for today, Nice vs Lyon and Toulouse vs Monaco. Monaco is playing very well away, but Toulouse is very strong at home. It's a great test for Monaco, as I'm not sure they will be able to keep this good form the entire season. Anyway I will go for Monaco.
As for Nice, I'm pretty confident they will win this one. Interesting season this year. PSG fans are missing Ibahimovic for sure.

If monaco could do very well against PSG then there should be nothing that they could afraid of. Basically if they managed to win against PSG then it is crazy to see them lose against toulouse. Im not saying that they have 100% chance to win however they have quite a high chance to win this game
indeed yes Toulouse is more weak than PSG and Monaco should not have problem with this match but i think performance on each match will not be same especially currently they were playing away and will difficult to get three points against Toulouse but i considering for pick double chance away or draw for this match
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Toulouse - Monaco it seems both teams to score @1.82 will good option for betting. Toulouse on home ground looking impressive and on other side Monaco is also strong side. That is why I am quite sure this encounter going to get something interesting outcome. I have both teams to score on my bet slip today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 501
Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

I am thinking of going for Nice too in this game. Especially the odd is extremely high of 2.90 when first place is playing at home against a well known side like Lyon but Lyon defense have shown some really bad form lately conceding goals in almost every single game. And because Balotelli is playing for Nice I think Nice can take advantage of Lyon weak defense. I agree with you here.
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1694
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
Nice  VS  Lyon : Nice has won their last two home games and Lyon didn't score in their last three away games with both teams had scored a number of goals in the start of the season and since that there is a great rivalry between the two teams i think we will see both teams scoring and i also favore Nice to win the match and they atleast will get a point.
legendary
Activity: 1232
this weekend also PSG will facing Nancy and i think PSG will win easily against they current opponent because Nancy conditions is not very good and they currently in the bottom of standings league with 5 times loses and only can win once time from their last 8 match and my predictions for this match is PSG will win with more than 2 goals
No doubt that psg is going to win this match, their quality is too far that is why the odds is really low in this match, i think psg is going to score a lot of goal, i expect it will 3-0, so i will bet over 2.5 goals
PSG is still not at their best since Ibrahimovic left there have been some changes in their performance so i don't think they can manage to score 3 goals and they more likely to win the game 0-2 so i think it's safer to go with PSG -1AH or PSG win with Nancy not scoring
You can see the statistics when PSG against Caen, PSG won 6-0 without ibrahimovic and Edinson Cavani scored 4 goals. so I think it's not a problem without ibra and they still have Edinson Cavani. especially this week they will be against Nancy that is in the bottom position. no doubt they can win with many goals.
legendary
Activity: 1876
This is my 4th bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Montpellier vs Caen being played Saturday Oct 15 ,2016 at 18:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/france/ligue-1/hsc-montpellier-v-sm-caen/event/9539633?ref=tipster8

Montpellier vs Caen
Home team to score: Over 1.5 goals
Starts Saturday at 18:00
Odds: @2.05
Stake:0.015 BTC (15.00mBTC)
Potential Win :0.03075 BTC (30.75 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this:

Montpellier currently is reliable at home matches but Caen also needs some wins.
It can draw this match which has tiny chances. I think Montpellier will succeed to
take this match away but I preferred 2 goals to happen by home side.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
this weekend also PSG will facing Nancy and i think PSG will win easily against they current opponent because Nancy conditions is not very good and they currently in the bottom of standings league with 5 times loses and only can win once time from their last 8 match and my predictions for this match is PSG will win with more than 2 goals
No doubt that psg is going to win this match, their quality is too far that is why the odds is really low in this match, i think psg is going to score a lot of goal, i expect it will 3-0, so i will bet over 2.5 goals
PSG is still not at their best since Ibrahimovic left there have been some changes in their performance so i don't think they can manage to score 3 goals and they more likely to win the game 0-2 so i think it's safer to go with PSG -1AH or PSG win with Nancy not scoring
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
PSG is going to win this season of the Ligue 1 again because there are still without a doubt the best team over there even tho they have lost quite allot of good players.
I am wondering how they are going to do in the Champions League because they never came really far.
Activity: 700
Paris Saint Germain will win match but to be honest it is not that strong how it was in last season. I don't have big expectations from it anymore. It is strange but reality that home teams are doing much more though were weaker before. It should be close match not of many goals.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
yeaaa in the last 10 match of nancy all competition they only won twice 3 draw and the rest is lost.
it should be an easy job for psg to beat them but the moneyline is so low odds.
you may can play with the handicap such as -1.5.
legendary
Activity: 1652
legendary
Activity: 1876
This is my 3rd bet single bet for this week Ligue 1,I picked match
Guingamp vs Lille being played Saturday Oct 15 ,2016 at 18:00 (Forum Time)

This event can be accessed here: https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/soccer/france/ligue-1/ea-guingamp-v-osc-lille/event/9539645?ref=tipster8

Guingamp vs Lille
Double chance +Both teams to score : Home.away/Yes
Starts Saturday at 18:00
Odds: @3.55
Stake:0.015 BTC (15.00mBTC)
Potential Win :0.05325 BTC (53.25 mBTC)

Here is the proof of this bet:

Why I chose this :
Both teams will score goals that is not issue,I am convinced of that when I
picked that option. Only thing is who is going to win the match overall chances
seems in favor of Guingamp but Lille needs a victory that's why I bet on both.
Activity: 686
In four days we will have two big match, FC Toulouse v AS Monaco and OGC Nice v Olympique Lyonnais. I think and hope that Monaco and Nice will win their match.

Nice have more advantages because playing at home also their current performance is really good but do not underestimate Lyon because last season they were in the second positions under PSG and for Monaco i think they could win but i have seen at directbet unfortunately these match aren't available to bets currently

Nice is playing with very good momentum and have very good advantage to play on home ground, but I don't think Toulouse is an easy team when it's playing on home ground so there will be some hard time for Monaco into clash.
Activity: 700
Toulouse vs Monaco is going to be interesting where Toulouse will be at home and isn't less than Monaco. In my opinion fight will be serious and tough match is going to predict. I have reserved both teams to score yes for this. We are going to have all leagues matches in normal mode starting from Friday. Nice looking good against Lyon in other match.
Pages:
Jump to: