Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1330. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm always betting on Leicester... also, this last games were so great that I won .5 btc man, I will f*** bet on Lei till the season ends. The spirits are high, time to bet, no doubt, sdeason will end when m. united comes hahahahhh. this league is awesome. greatest in the world.
This proves that the English league is the most competitive league in the world no team can be considered as a weak team and all teams have the possibility to become a champion. This is evident when a dark horse team like leicester cuty which early season was not taken into account. now they are getting closer to the English league champions Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
I'm always betting on Leicester... also, this last games were so great that I won .5 btc man, I will f*** bet on Lei till the season ends. The spirits are high, time to bet, no doubt, sdeason will end when m. united comes hahahahhh. this league is awesome. greatest in the world.
it looks like you will have a great victory now leicester was leading 1-0. may be increased. maybe leicester will win this match
but I think leicester should remain cautious. Westham not an easy team to beat

Leicester to win bet looks great at the half. They look like champions and keep grinding out 1-0 wins almost everytime.

West Ham may be tough to beat but Leicester keep winning no matter who is their opponent.

Now the situation is worse for Leicester player gets a red card and the game time is long West Ham united chances to score highly likely
If Leicester City could not cope with it likely they lost points even lose the right time to place a bet both teams to score
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
it looks like you will have a great victory now leicester was leading 1-0. may be increased. maybe leicester will win this match

Leicester to win bet looks great at the half. They look like champions and keep grinding out 1-0 wins almost everytime.

West Ham may be tough to beat but Leicester keep winning no matter who is their opponent.
I'm pretty sure leicester will win the match no draw and would be another under 2.5 goals match.
Also liverpool so far did very well leading 0-2 over bournemouth, directbet offer acca bet on leicester/liverpool/arsenal @6 odds , quiet regret didn't place bet on it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Today premier League is easy:

Leicester 1X+over 1,5 goals
bournemoth-liverpool both teams score:yes or over 2,5 goals
Arsenal 1+over 2,5 goals

good luck

This is a safe bet, Leicester city could only draw against west ham, because west ham are also quite good this season.
Activity: 938
I was very surprised with this season  Leicester team was amazing,if this includes a record team promotions
Activity: 756
so lucky to bang that win sir, I'll be trying my luck too with leicester, I'm not really a fan of this game but I keep checking this thread to get some tips before betting thank you for sharing sir. good luck.
Activity: 756
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
Leicester city VS west ham Leicester 2-0

I believe if leicester win the game tonight then their chances of getting a great champion.

I think Leicester will win this game.
They are so close now to win this championship.
I doubt they will mess this up.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
leicester greater opportunities if it managed to secure 3 points. leicester getting closer to the title of their first english premier league.
I bet Leicester win the game.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Liverpool is expected to win on this match
I have bet for win liverpool, I hope the performance is good today.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Leicester city VS west ham Leicester 2-0

I believe if leicester win the game tonight then their chances of getting a great champion.
legendary
Activity: 1064
I think Leicester potential champions this season 80%

If they win this game tonight their potential winning chances will be over 90 % more or less. With 7 points difference they could always lose 2 games and still be the winner so everything will lies on their games tonight however even if they lose then we would need to see the result of tottenham's match to see wether they still have the chances to win or not
legendary
Activity: 952
Liverpool win but with low scores I mean lower goal difference since late game away of Liverpool is not good
One bet again Leicester City  VS  West Ham United , Leicester  ML my bet ambition to win the EPL one of the reasons Leicester to win

Everyone hope that leicester will be the winner because the other team that still has chance to be the winner is tottenham. I doubt that most people will still have the same thought if it is another top team that will be leicester's rival on the title race. If they really win this league then everythings going to be different next season for them

I also think Leicester can win this season they have ambitions and a strong spirit without great players up to now they survive on top of the standings
I think Leicester potential champions this season 80%
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Liverpool win but with low scores I mean lower goal difference since late game away of Liverpool is not good
One bet again Leicester City  VS  West Ham United , Leicester  ML my bet ambition to win the EPL one of the reasons Leicester to win

Everyone hope that leicester will be the winner because the other team that still has chance to be the winner is tottenham. I doubt that most people will still have the same thought if it is another top team that will be leicester's rival on the title race. If they really win this league then everythings going to be different next season for them
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
I'll try to predict the score that appears in Leicester v West Ham match. in this game may be a score for both teams is under 2.5 goals. I'm sure this prediction will be right  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
Bournemouth AFC vs Liverpool

both are good teams, both usually there is not a rain of goals in their games, so I expect under 2.5 goals with good odds of 2.04
legendary
Activity: 952
Bournemouth AFC vs Liverpool. I don't know what liverpool lineup, their odds is so big. There must be something happened. But i trust my bet on Liverpool.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Bournemouth AFC vs Liverpool. I don't know what liverpool lineup, their odds is so big. There must be something happened. But i trust my bet on Liverpool.

Bournemouth is playing on home and their form has been great so thats the reason why liverpool got a bigger odds than bournemouth however I do think the bookies is overseeing things from bournemouth as liverpool is totally better. They won against dortmund and made classic comeback which is very great things so far in this season
Jump to: