Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1334. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Chealsea defintely will stop city from being a champion !
But as we can see that Chealsea always draw on 6 of 7 last match. So I think Guss Hiddink will be difficult to make three point from City.
On last 5 match, The Blues and city gain 2 victory and 1 draw. And I think this match will end 0-0

i dont think Manchester City will be playing for a draw as their neighbors  Manchester united will be looking for automatic entry into the champions league and knowing Manchester utd is winning with a point difference. city is playing a must win game today
determining who will go into the Champions League next season will continue until the last match of premier league. I believe competition is very tight this season. manchester united, manchester city and west ham still have the same opportunities are great.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
But as we can see that Chealsea always draw on 6 of 7 last match. So I think Guss Hiddink will be difficult to make three point from City.
On last 5 match, The Blues and city gain 2 victory and 1 draw. And I think this match will end 0-0

i dont think Manchester City will be playing for a draw as their neighbors  Manchester united will be looking for automatic entry into the champions league and knowing Manchester utd is winning with a point difference. city is playing a must win game today
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
again a rashford prove its quality. one goal in the first half was so sharp marcus rashford evidence. !!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Manchester united leading the halftime with 1-0 thanks to rashford. This kid is truly could be one of the best striker in premier league. I have never seen anyone pulling such kick in few years of premier league and this surely brings back some memories. This match is definitely going to be for manchester united if they could keep this up
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Chelsea v Manchester city
it's complicated to pick who will win from both team because their target already completed. chelsea has out from red zone and city will focus in champion league, I guess will choose both team to score.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
Chelsea vs Manchester City this match will be very interesting, i think Chelsea @2.66 would bring some fun and entertainment there because it is on home ground and this match will go over 2.5 goals but i like to take on such high odds for home team.
chelsea goal now is to finish in the europa league next season and they certainly will utilize this moment to get the 3 points. the article may be exhausted man city after they played all out in the Champions League against psg. I'm sure Chelsea are ready to take over in this match and they have a great chance to win

The same with Man city they also want to make a place to compete in the Champions League next season Man city certainly did not want to lose and lose points I predict a lot of goals and maybe draw do not know who will win to bet on over 2.5 goals I think is not bad
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Chelsea vs Manchester City this match will be very interesting, i think Chelsea @2.66 would bring some fun and entertainment there because it is on home ground and this match will go over 2.5 goals but i like to take on such high odds for home team.
chelsea goal now is to finish in the europa league next season and they certainly will utilize this moment to get the 3 points. the article may be exhausted man city after they played all out in the Champions League against psg. I'm sure Chelsea are ready to take over in this match and they have a great chance to win
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think this match will have many goals, and both teams can score on this match. So i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score.
I doubt it because it is not easy to beat chelsea although Man city better than chelsea in February Chelsea beat Man city 4-1
I think a better bet is both teams to score and Man city will play carefully in preparation for the more important match in the Champions League

without Cahill and John Terry who still injured , i don't  think chelsea's defense will be hard for manchester city . And you know Eden Hazard , Remi and Oscar still got injured too. That is make Chelsea's condition not really good for now

But Chelsea still have the second-tier players are equally good I still believe both teams scored as I said Man city played with caution
so it is not easy to guess who will win but you should follow your hunches perhaps it was the best choice  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
I doubt it because it is not easy to beat chelsea although Man city better than chelsea in February Chelsea beat Man city 4-1
I think a better bet is both teams to score and Man city will play carefully in preparation for the more important match in the Champions League

without Cahill and John Terry who still injured , i don't  think chelsea's defense will be hard for manchester city . And you know Eden Hazard , Remi and Oscar still got injured too. That is make Chelsea's condition not really good for now

But Chelsea still have the second-tier players are equally good I still believe both teams scored as I said Man city played with caution
so it is not easy to guess who will win but you should follow your hunches perhaps it was the best choice  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

without Cahill and John Terry who still injured , i don't  think chelsea's defense will be hard for manchester city . And you know Eden Hazard , Remi and Oscar still got injured too. That is make Chelsea's condition not really good for now
legendary
Manchester City has good odds, around 2.6 or so. If you are afraid you could go for draw no bet at 1.88, I doubt Manchester City will lose against Chelsea today

Only if de bruyne play for the team. As far as I could see, the most contributed players comes from de bruyne as he has cored some great goals to pump the morale of the team therefore I could totally agree that they will win the game only id de bruyne plays and if he doesnt then I'll go for chelsea
legendary
Activity: 1162
Manchester City has good odds, around 2.6 or so. If you are afraid you could go for draw no bet at 1.88, I doubt Manchester City will lose against Chelsea today
legendary

Manchester city will definitely win this game , they are now better with de bruyne back on the team. Although im fans of manchester united however im very sure that manchester city will easily win this game, if they could beat PSG then there is no reason to think that they will lose against chelsea
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
After seeing so many predictions i have my pick

Manchester United v Aston Villa - Over 2.5 Goals
Newcastle v Swansea - Under 2.5 Goals
West Bromwich Albion v Watford City - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.47
Chelsea v Manchester City - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.77
legendary
Activity: 2212
in a match Chelsea v Manchester City I predict that the scores in this match is under 2.5 goals, and I probably would expect Chelsea to win this match, so I'll bet for Chelsea in this match, because I know that Chelsea can beat Manchester City  Grin

Nah man, both teams have a same change to win on this match. And i have bet on Man City ML. But i agree with you on under 2.5 goals, i predict 0-1 win for Man City.
both  team have target to win in this match. But if see Chelsea's condition , maybe Man City winning chance is bigger and i will bet for Man City ML too

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
in a match Chelsea v Manchester City I predict that the scores in this match is under 2.5 goals, and I probably would expect Chelsea to win this match, so I'll bet for Chelsea in this match, because I know that Chelsea can beat Manchester City  Grin

Nah man, both teams have a same change to win on this match. And i have bet on Man City ML. But i agree with you on under 2.5 goals, i predict 0-1 win for Man City.
both  team have target to win in this match. But if see Chelsea's condition , maybe Man City winning chance is bigger and i will bet for Man City ML too
Chelsea are not in form in the last weeks. Also their players will not be motivated, because there is nothing to fight for. Meanwhile, City are still fighting with Manchester United for a place in top 4. Also they are in very good form in the past games, so I expect their positive performance to continue.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Everton v Southampton - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.31
Manchester United v Aston Villa - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.78
Newcastle v Swansea - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.31
West Bromwich Albion v Watford City - Over 1.5 Goals @ 1.47
Chelsea v Manchester City - Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.77
I picked these over goal bets for Premier League. I stay away from money line bets specially this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1442

Under 2.5 goals always happened in a match between chelsea vs Manchester city, and looks like this time too.
I predict both teams would scoring and the match finished draw like 1-1 .
Jump to: