Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1347. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I also feel wonderful about Leicester City it is most promising side and delivering very impressive result so that i am quite sure for today match it will beat Sunderland, i don't think it will be problem for Leicester City to win as away there.
Activity: 700
Sunderland vs Leicester I have also some favorite teams in every league.I am used to place just on some certain teams.Leicester is one of them whether it is at home or away.Moneyline @2.18 for Leicester is another opportunity like always to get some nice money.Enjoying match is another benefit in free.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Sunderland-Leicester Draw
Tottenham-Man Utd Tottenham
Liverpool-Stoke City Liverpool

I would really hope Leicester could win against Sunderland but I am betting here, therefore I think they will draw.

well little different for me Leicester will win with 0:1 MNU will play HT draw and Liverpool will win
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I see these images on social media facebook do not know who created this image they seem to want Arsène Wenger out from Arsenal
whether you agree with them ? I personally agree but Arsène Wenger should give one trophy for Arsenal as well as the last trophy

The fans are stupid if they think that they should put wenger out just because he couldnt give any trophy. The fans doesnt understand that wenger could keep arsenal on top 4 every season even without spending huge just like the other club, therefore wenger is one of the best coach in premier league that has consistent form every season
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Tottenham at very crucial stage because it have to beat Manchester United in today match, i think this match will be interesting because both teams are looking good but home ground can be difference of this match so that i have my bet on Tottenham @1.99 while it will play on home ground.

it not only crucial but it will be an interesting match, united show some promising play after start with a bad performance, totenham will play all out in order to keep their position on top, but as a manchester fans, i will put my bet on Manchester win
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Sunderland-Leicester Draw
Tottenham-Man Utd Tottenham
Liverpool-Stoke City Liverpool

I would really hope Leicester could win against Sunderland but I am betting here, therefore I think they will draw.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

Spurs - United, an important game for both teams. especially for spurs, if mareka lose the title of premier league farther away.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050
MY favorite team Leicester City has very huge odds again for today match against Sunderland, i am quite sure there is no chance for Sunderland to make it stop there because Leicester City technically more strong side and playing very impressive game, that is why i have my bet on Leicester City there.
Activity: 714
Tottenham at very crucial stage because it have to beat Manchester United in today match, i think this match will be interesting because both teams are looking good but home ground can be difference of this match so that i have my bet on Tottenham @1.99 while it will play on home ground.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
manchester united the young players will give a good match to be watched by the whole community in the world.

Their young players were the highlights of the game as both rashford and fousah mensah has been playing like a proffesional on the first team. Martial, mata and lingard combination as the trio attacker to support rashford has been great as well and this team is really complete even without rooney as their captain
they all will become a star. and if Manchester United can compete in the Champions League next season the young players manchester united will truly be a new star. they will play in a larger arena. champions league !!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
I see these images on social media facebook do not know who created this image they seem to want Arsène Wenger out from Arsenal
whether you agree with them ? I personally agree but Arsène Wenger should give one trophy for Arsenal as well as the last trophy

Activity: 840
manchester united the young players will give a good match to be watched by the whole community in the world.

Their young players were the highlights of the game as both rashford and fousah mensah has been playing like a proffesional on the first team. Martial, mata and lingard combination as the trio attacker to support rashford has been great as well and this team is really complete even without rooney as their captain
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I am confident Manchester United can beat Tottenham in today's match. manchester united will win the match by a margin of two goals. manchester united the young players will give a good match to be watched by the whole community in the world.
I think tottenham will not be easily defeated when a situation like this. they needed a win to continue to approach Leicester city.

Manchester united is not an easy opponent as well. They want to have the top 4 spot to get into the champions league next season so if you are saying that tottenham will win easily then you are definitely wrong on this, manchester united may not be as great as they used to be however they are still a great team
legendary
Activity: 1652
Tottenham vs Manchester United i consider this is big match because both teams really must be win and Tottenham have to pursue Leicester for EPL trophy and Manchester United also must win if they want to play on europe competitions next season but Tottenham has advantages because playing on home ground so for these match i think i would go for Tottenham ML with odds @1.94
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Tottenham vs Manchester United : Under 2.5 goals @ 1,75
both teams are in form in the past weeks. Tottenham are still fighting for the title, while United want a place in top 4, so this game is really crucial and important. Both teams are not going to risk, so I expect a tough and under game.

I guess arsenal have slipped out from premier league title race now! And possibly today are tottenham turn to get slipped.
I would to placed bet on double chance, draw or manchester united and over 2.5 goals instead under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Tottenham are yet to score against Manchester United in three game under Mauricio Pochettino ,Indeed they are winless in all six Premier League matches against Manchester United loosing three and drawing three.my prediction is a draw

If manchester united could beat tottenham today then leicester will be thankful with them that they are helping leicester to seal the victory faster. I was hoping that united win so that they could get into the champions league as the battle for the top 4 spot is tight between west ham, arsenal, manchester city and united

I think tottenham will not be easily defeated when a situation like this. they needed a win to continue to approach Leicester city.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Leicester City will meet Sunderland while Tottenham Hotspur will have a very hard game against Manchester United. My prediction for both games is Leicester will win the game against Sunderland since this team isnt good enough and at 18th place on the table. And Manchester United will win the other game against Tottenham hotspur. Today's Pick : Leicester odd 2.19 and Manchester United 4.17.

I wonder odds for Manchester United so high. whether Tottenham play at home with a great ambition to win this match, but Manchester United is not a weak team. the possibility draw. Leicester obviously will be the champion. today they will win again.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Leicester City will meet Sunderland while Tottenham Hotspur will have a very hard game against Manchester United. My prediction for both games is Leicester will win the game against Sunderland since this team isnt good enough and at 18th place on the table. And Manchester United will win the other game against Tottenham hotspur. Today's Pick : Leicester odd 2.19 and Manchester United 4.17.
Tottenham are yet to score against Manchester United in three game under Mauricio Pochettino ,Indeed they are winless in all six Premier League matches against Manchester United loosing three and drawing three.my prediction is a draw

If manchester united could beat tottenham today then leicester will be thankful with them that they are helping leicester to seal the victory faster. I was hoping that united win so that they could get into the champions league as the battle for the top 4 spot is tight between west ham, arsenal, manchester city and united
Jump to: