Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1349. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Hahahahaha West Ham Arsenal game half time ends 2-2. Andy Carroll scored twice in 2 minutes.
0-1  18' (Iwobi A.) Ozil M.
0-2  35' (Iwobi A.) Sanchez A.
1-2  44' Carroll A. (Cresswell A.)
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

52' Andy Carroll scored again and now 3-2. the game really exciting and unpredictable. whether Arsenal could comeback or to conceded more? Grin Grin
final result 3-3 i think these result good for west ham but bad for Arsenal and if i'm not mistake distance points between West ham and Man utd is only 1 point currently
these result can drag Arsenal back to the Championsleague position fight that it is with Manchester City and United those three clubs can fight now for the 4th and 3rd places after Arsenal getting away from competing on the title
yeah it was an exiting game who would thik that it will have 6 goals in this game i expected both teams to score but not both teams to score 3 goals anywayArsenal can be hurt because they are getting away from the first spot and i think it will be impossible for them to win the premiere laegue

Btw how many matches left for this season end ? If Leicester City can't lose, i think arsenal better focus on a ticket for Champion League. Their perfomance is not stable.
6 match for arsenal and they are looks safe in 3rd place on league table the time are closed to arsenal is manchester united because manchester city is still have 7 match.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Stupid Newcastle lose again, I knew I was really just hoping they would win, but it looks like they are getting relegated without putting up a fight this time.

It's hard to even like the club sometimes, Rafa was a poor choice, as are most of our recent signings.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
FT : Swansea City 1 - 0 Chelsea, ouch! Chelsea really bad, has destroyed my parlay. whereas I am very confident with Chelsea, after a 15-match unbeaten Angry
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hahahahaha West Ham Arsenal game half time ends 2-2. Andy Carroll scored twice in 2 minutes.
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

52' Andy Carroll scored again and now 3-2. the game really exciting and unpredictable. whether Arsenal could comeback or to conceded more? Grin Grin
final result 3-3 i think these result good for west ham but bad for Arsenal and if i'm not mistake distance points between West ham and Man utd is only 1 point currently
these result can drag Arsenal back to the Championsleague position fight that it is with Manchester City and United those three clubs can fight now for the 4th and 3rd places after Arsenal getting away from competing on the title
yeah it was an exiting game who would thik that it will have 6 goals in this game i expected both teams to score but not both teams to score 3 goals anywayArsenal can be hurt because they are getting away from the first spot and i think it will be impossible for them to win the premiere laegue

Btw how many matches left for this season end ? If Leicester City can't lose, i think arsenal better focus on a ticket for Champion League. Their perfomance is not stable.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

Activity: 448
I was about to play total goals over 15 for today but I didn't make any bet. In first game we saw 6 goals, I was unlucky. There is already 16 goals now, I wish I played for that bet, even though odds were considerably low, that bet was guaranteed to win.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
it seems that hosts are favourites and should win. However, it's difficult to say whether handicaps will be covered or not. In my opinion this can be a low-scoring game. West Brom are a defensive side, whereas Manchester City probably won't be pushing to score too many goals because of the upcoming match against PSG.

Manchester City vs West Bromwich Albion :Man City -0.5
Activity: 98
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

Activity: 420
Well, Swansea City vs Chelsea 1-0 first half ended. I have bet Chelsea ML, i hope Chelsea can comeback on 2nd half and make 2 goals to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Manchester City  vs  West Bromwich. Manchester city needed a win in the remaining games in order to rise to the rank 3rd replace Arsenal
because the 3 top teams standings will qualify for the Champions League next year, Man city difference of 5 points from Arsenal if win today difference in points is 2 . I will Bet Man City ML

Manchester city should have no problem tonight especially kevin de bruyne has come back into the team, their last match with PSG is the proof that they need de bruyne on the team. No one expected them to hold PSG and they did it which is why this match should be easy for them as well
legendary
Activity: 980
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

Activity: 84
Manchester City v West Brom ,Manchester City won this season with 3-0 away from home at WBA and they played really well in their last league game as they won 4-0 away from home at Bournemouth and I trust that they can win this home game .Man City WIN @1.27
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Manchester City v West Brom
Manchester City could win this match even they not focus on one competition but if they lose it mean their will not play in champion league next year because they just have a gap 1 point with manchester united.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
Manchester City  vs  West Bromwich. Manchester city needed a win in the remaining games in order to rise to the rank 3rd replace Arsenal
because the 3 top teams standings will qualify for the Champions League next year, Man city difference of 5 points from Arsenal if win today difference in points is 2 . I will Bet Man City ML
legendary
Activity: 1064
previously I was very concerned about the game and the performance of aston villa. I can guarantee that they will be relegated from the BPL. it is very sad because they've been in the premiere league long time enough

It is already guaranteed and there is no way that they could get out of the relegation zone, even the best coach wont be able to save them. It is for the better good if they get relegated out of the premier league, they could as well change their entire squad and rebuild it to get back into premker league next year
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
My bet come, the game finished 3-3. It was a great match and great effort from Carroll, it's not easy to do hat-trick against one of the best teams in the world. I think 1 point share is fair for both teams.
Next week West Ham will play against Leicester City. I hope they win this time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Aston Villa - Bournemouth moneyline for this as well is best available option.I decided to pick for my betting Bournemouth to win @2.14 against Aston Villa.It has been long time since Aston Villa against some team at home or away.I see this good for me to avail this chance today.
previously I was very concerned about the game and the performance of aston villa. I can guarantee that they will be relegated from the BPL. it is very sad because they've been in the premiere league long time enough
but eventhough so. bournemouth still be difficulties. because they play in away.
I prefer to bet on under 2.5 goals
Activity: 406
My picks for Premier League, first one is looking a surprise for you but please check West Ham2s performance against big teams this season. The other ones are lower odds and have more probability.
West Ham v Arsenal - Double Chance Home or Draw @ 1.94
Southampton v Newcastle - Southampton @ 1.61
Swansea v Chelsea - Double Chance Draw or Away @ 1.32
Man City v West Brom - Man City @ 1.28
looking at the live scores and its  3-2 its a good thing i followed this tip despite having changed the Swansea v Chelsea-to chelsea to score first goal have a good feeling about this GL
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
2-2  45+2' Carroll A.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Now the score Arsenal vs West Ham is 2-2 in the first half. Such an easy bet, my over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are clear on the first half.

The score is now 3-2 for the match, no one expected andy carrol to have scored hattrick and it seems westham is still dominating the game. If this continue then the score could go over 6 goals for sure, arsenal need to start bracing themselves if they want to win this game and get atleast a point
Jump to: