Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1361. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I gonna go for Leicester City win whatsoever ,
If they win this match, they are 7 points above Tottenham
And 1 step ahead the Premier League Title

With 7 points they could lose two games without having to worry that tottenham will past them. They have two unfavorable games under their remaining fixtures, manchester united and chelsea and if they win the rest then they will win the league even if they lose two both of that two teams
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I gonna go for Leicester City win whatsoever ,
If they win this match, they are 7 points above Tottenham
And 1 step ahead the Premier League Title
legendary
Leicester City vs Southampton. Leicester is in number 1 rank on premeir league but the odds is for Leicester ML is so big, is that any main player for Leicester City absent ? i pick over 2.5 goals.

Southampton is a great team as well and it will be hard for leicester to win the game therefore the odds is higher than usual. Leicester will definitely try their best to win however southampton need 3 crucial points as well so both team will be very aggresive therefore there could be alot of goals in this match
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
I have Leicester drawing with Southhapton. 1-1 or 2-2.
They will slip up today but it won't cost them
Activity: 924
These two teams matched to parlay risk is not too high. What is your opinion ?
Man Utd v Everton Both teams to Score @ 1.84
Leicester v Southampton Leicester -0.25 @ 1.86
legendary
Activity: 1904
Since Tottenham result was a draw, It'll be good for Leicester City match today against Southampton. No pressure on this team, they can play nothing to lose and hopefuly they will win this game since they will play at their own home. Todays pick is for Leicester City to win the game with odd at 2.22
legendary
Activity: 1162
Leicester City VS southampton Leicester City 3-1

leicester city will destroy southampton at the King Power Stadium. and this will make the game more quickly leicester English league title this season.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My picks for today matches.
Manchester United vs Everton. Both teams are decent so far, and everton match always havem any goals, so i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score on this match.
Leicester City vs Southampton. Leicester is in number 1 rank on premeir league but the odds is for Leicester ML is so big, is that any main player for Leicester City absent ? i pick over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
Leicester vs Southampton I expect a low-scoring game. Leicester are the main title contenders, but Southampton are strong defensively so perhaps there won't be too many goals in this match  under 2.50 goals @1.69

Southampton is not a team that need no points at all, if you think that they will only defend without trying to score then you are definitely wrong. They need 3 points as well therefore this match could end with over 2.5 goals and both team to score .Leicester will also surely try to score as many goals as possible because they need this 3 points to stay further

Well agree with your prediction Tottenham have a number of goals more than Leicester City If both teams have the same points, the total score will be calculated to determine the winner while there is a chance of Leicester have to score goals
Activity: 420
perhaps in a match Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur, liverpool will come back to win the match against tottenham, but I believe the score under 2.5 goals, because I'm sure tottenham will survive with all their capabilities
Warm up before El Clasico is betting on Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. This time the game is in progress, and my comments this post while watching it, I can not wait for el clasico. I bet on this match goals over 2.5 goals, but until now the score was still 0-0

2nd half is live now. In the first half there's no goal on this Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur match. RIP my bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. I hope on 2nd half both teams can make goals

still have hope and are currently 60 minute Liverpool lead 1-0. I just needed one more goal, because I bet over 1.5 goals for this match.

You lucky dude, Tottenham Hotspur make a goal in the last ten minutes. Your over 1.5 goals is win, and my both teams to score also win but my over 2.5 goals is lose.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Leicester vs Southampton I expect a low-scoring game. Leicester are the main title contenders, but Southampton are strong defensively so perhaps there won't be too many goals in this match  under 2.50 goals @1.69

Although the Southampton defense was strong but the situation sometimes forces both teams had scored plenty of goals
Leicester Performance increased if conceded first and score over 2.5 goals for Leicester to win in every game
legendary
Leicester vs Southampton I expect a low-scoring game. Leicester are the main title contenders, but Southampton are strong defensively so perhaps there won't be too many goals in this match  under 2.50 goals @1.69

Southampton is not a team that need no points at all, if you think that they will only defend without trying to score then you are definitely wrong. They need 3 points as well therefore this match could end with over 2.5 goals and both team to score .Leicester will also surely try to score as many goals as possible because they need this 3 points to stay further
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I think leicester city has a huge advantage in the game tonight. leicester city had chances to win it. I'm sure leicester city will more quickly get the English Premier League title this year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Leicester vs Southampton I expect a low-scoring game. Leicester are the main title contenders, but Southampton are strong defensively so perhaps there won't be too many goals in this match  under 2.50 goals @1.69
Activity: 476
There is too many goal made in Premier League, I was surprise see that because i've make parlay bet with Under 3.5 and 2.5. Maybe them has long not to play
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Liverpool - Spurs Now , Still 0 - 0 . spurs of possession until the 15th minute of the first half. liverpool hopefully get good results  Roll Eyes

well it end with draw 1-1 nice game but i hope with big odd that one team would win
yeah i hope one team will win and my hope is tottenham hotspur could win that match but liverpool playing well, lucky tottenham hotspur can made a scored in second half.
i think it was a good result for both teams because both teams didn't deserve to lose so as i predicted that it may end with a draw also this made a golden opportunty for Leicester to make the gap between them and tottenham bigger
legendary
Activity: 910
perhaps in a match Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur, liverpool will come back to win the match against tottenham, but I believe the score under 2.5 goals, because I'm sure tottenham will survive with all their capabilities
This is what I picked. Only put 0.01btc on it but a nice payout of 0.0176btc for knowing that they just wanted to survive this match in Liverpool's back yard. Knowing that they have never won there before, it wasn't going to happen today. But they needed to score 3 goals to get past Leicester in the standings.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Liverpool - Spurs Now , Still 0 - 0 . spurs of possession until the 15th minute of the first half. liverpool hopefully get good results  Roll Eyes

well it end with draw 1-1 nice game but i hope with big odd that one team would win
yeah i hope one team will win and my hope is tottenham hotspur could win that match but liverpool playing well, lucky tottenham hotspur can made a scored in second half.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
still have hope and are currently 60 minute Liverpool lead 1-0. I just needed one more goal, because I bet over 1.5 goals for this match.

You have won this game as the score is now 1-1. I was expecting tottenham to lose however it seems that they just cant lose to liverpool. The defenders of liverpool is very lame to make such a mistake and let harry kane scored. The worst is that it seems emre can had done nothing so far besides giving liverpool more yellow card

wow won my both bet of under 2.5 goal and both team to score , as i have seen most of the big matches of Liverpool goes draw and they concede a goal .
Jump to: