Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1363. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I also have my bet on under 2.5 goals on match Liverpool VSTottenham i think so this match will have only 1 goal so that under 2.5 goals looking safer option for betting.
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.
I set two bets on the Premier League matches tomorrow.

Leicester vs. Southampton => Leichester will continue its success story. It will win against Southampton
ManUnited vs. Everton => Win for ManU
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Manchester City is on fire showing wonderful class of performance against poor team Bournemouth which is looking totally crap, i have won my bet on over 2.5 goals so quickly that is really unexpected for me.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
What an awesome performance by Manchester City, 19minutes leading by 3 goals. It is a proof that they are not only focus on CL, they do not want to risk their position. Of course there are still many minutes remaining, but I think they have won the match already and deserve for 3 points.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Finally Chelsea won this match by 4 goals even it was away but once again it proved it is back on the right track and this is good sign for Chelsea lover, i am happy to see that and made nice profit by betting on it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The final score for Aston Villa vs Chelsea is 0-4 win for Chelsea, Aston villa also get 1 red card. I thought Aston Villa can make a goal or more, because they need points. but nah, nope.
Manchester City is the bookies favorite, but that is only very slightly. And that is not surprising, as the team is in the corner where the blows fall and currently seems to be in free fall. Bournemouth also has just a decent touch to have had the ears, but the team during the match period or can reasonably hold together to train. Manchester City has not been the case, and the team has to deal with some very important absentees, with Joe Hart in goal, Kompany in defense and Sterling in attack i think we will only see both teams to score on the match the rest is hard to predict
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Chelsea even put 2 debutant player and several non-key player.
Really looks like they play for practice against aston villa, there no William , hazard , mati and John terry. Easy win for chelsea and easy money @1.9 chelsea to win Cheesy.

Aston villa got no hope anymore in the premier league and even if they win, they wont get away from the relegation zone therefore any team could have an easy win against them as they will not put any effort at all in the remaining of their matches. Chelsea got an easy 3 points today which is gained without sweat

The result of the match was predictable, seeing from their appearance this season, aston villa always showed bad performance.

They always showed bad performance however no one would have expected them to lose over 3 goals to chelsea's reserve player team that is full of young player and even debutant player. This is actually shameful considering that they are losing infront of thousands of their fans that hope that they win
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
For the next match Arsenal vs Watford,
Will Arsenal get a revenge for their last defeat against Watford in FA Cup?
No, i don't think so. A draw match will be possible
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Really looks like they play for practice against aston villa, there no William , hazard , mati and John terry. Easy win for chelsea and easy money @1.9 chelsea to win Cheesy.

Aston villa got no hope anymore in the premier league and even if they win, they wont get away from the relegation zone therefore any team could have an easy win against them as they will not put any effort at all in the remaining of their matches. Chelsea got an easy 3 points today which is gained without sweat

The result of the match was predictable, seeing from their appearance this season, aston villa always showed bad performance.
legendary
Merit: 1016

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Looks very much like Chelsea has the game against Villa well covered. Might well be one of those days when all the favoured teams end up winning comfortably
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Aston vila - Chelsea ,
Chelsea can win this match , because vila poor perform and pos 20 in premier league . maybe aston vila Relegation this season . over 2.5 i thing final result for chelsea  Roll Eyes

Well, Aston Villa need to win so much for escape from relegation this season. I think this match will be under 3 goals because i think this match will be draw. 0-0 or 0-1 win for Chelsea.
aston villa already degradation even now england premier league still have 7 match again before end but no hope for aston villa to not degradation. see now chelsea win 0-4
Activity: 966
Half time past and aston villa is down 2 goals down,
Shit, why can't Villa play a nice football for one time
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Aston vila - Chelsea ,
Chelsea can win this match , because vila poor perform and pos 20 in premier league . maybe aston vila Relegation this season . over 2.5 i thing final result for chelsea  Roll Eyes

Well, Aston Villa need to win so much for escape from relegation this season. I think this match will be under 3 goals because i think this match will be draw. 0-0 or 0-1 win for Chelsea.

Astonvilla is just a bag of sack, most teams used them for "practice" . This teams will not survive the relegation zone nonetheless unless miracle happens which is quite impossible. Most teams scored alot against them even as an away team, therefore this match surely have over 3 goals if chelsea play well

yes you right , First time result Aston vila 0 - 2 Chelsea . one goal debut from Pato . Vila played bad  This seems their last season in the premier league. next season they will play in the championship league  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Aston vila - Chelsea ,

Astonvilla is just a bag of sack, most teams used them for "practice" . This teams will not survive the relegation zone nonetheless unless miracle happens which is quite impossible. Most teams scored alot against them even as an away team, therefore this match surely have over 3 goals if chelsea play well

yes you right , First time result Aston vila 0 - 2 Chelsea . one goal debut from Pato . Vila played bad  This seems their last season in the premier league. next season they will play in the championship league  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Aston vila - Chelsea ,
Chelsea can win this match , because vila poor perform and pos 20 in premier league . maybe aston vila Relegation this season . over 2.5 i thing final result for chelsea  Roll Eyes

I think there is no doubt chelsea will win this match. Aston Villa have been destroyed, they have no hope anymore.

edited : I do not see the game has started and is currently Chelsea lead 1-0.
legendary
Merit: 1013
West Ham United vs Crystal Palace I think that West Ham United are slight favourites of this encounter. A couple of West Ham players were involved in international duties and manager Bilic confirmed that this game doesn't come in best moment for his team.but still West Ham can win today

Every team in most club got called off for international duty therefore it is silly to use this kind of reason when he thinks that he is not confident enough to win the game. IMO couple of west ham players were not even played in the game , just warming up the bench and couple just played for few minutes
West Ham United vs Crystal Palace I think that West Ham United are slight favourites of this encounter. A couple of West Ham players were involved in international duties and manager Bilic confirmed that this game doesn't come in best moment for his team.but still West Ham can win today

I think over 2.5 goals has good possible chance for this match and odds are extremely wonderful for this pick i will advice you for this as i have my bet on over 2.5 goals.
Jump to: