Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1371. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this,

In home game, liverpool is one of the strongest club around in premier league and it will be a massive mistake to underestimate them. They are struggling for the 4th place which means that liverpool will need to win the game so with both team needing 3 points it will be a very aggresive match
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I think with a distance of 5 points Leicester have a big advantage to win the Premier league. very confident with their passion when only a few steps away from being a champion.

With 7 matches to go, 5 points difference is not big and safe enough to secure the title. I dont think that tottenham will be able to catch up for leicester however the outcome of this wont be easily predictable. No one ever thought that leicester could be standing at the top since november and even if they dont win the league, they have made quite a great achievement
yeah the remaining games for Leicester are bit difficult they have one with West Ham at home and one at Old trafford in these games they could lose points also there is Everton game at home and Chelsea away they could be somehow hard games
yeah right, I also see the rest of the game leicester city heavier. West Ham can not be underestimated. and also when playing in the stable, Man utd and chelsea could lose points.

but tottenham better off. when a hard game they are playing at home.
also totenham have some very difficulte games like the next one with Liverpool also they will face Chelsea and Manchester united also the are have a game that i think they will defintly lose points in that is with Stoke City at Stoke
Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this, and against Man utd, Tottenham play at home and have little benefit. also stoke city is not too strong. so I think tottenham can win. and I am sure there will be a high spirit to win the title.
I do not think that just because the resulting instability makes liverpool lose. will still be difficult to choose who will win in this match. better choose both team to score it certainly happen
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think with a distance of 5 points Leicester have a big advantage to win the Premier league. very confident with their passion when only a few steps away from being a champion.

With 7 matches to go, 5 points difference is not big and safe enough to secure the title. I dont think that tottenham will be able to catch up for leicester however the outcome of this wont be easily predictable. No one ever thought that leicester could be standing at the top since november and even if they dont win the league, they have made quite a great achievement
yeah the remaining games for Leicester are bit difficult they have one with West Ham at home and one at Old trafford in these games they could lose points also there is Everton game at home and Chelsea away they could be somehow hard games
yeah right, I also see the rest of the game leicester city heavier. West Ham can not be underestimated. and also when playing in the stable, Man utd and chelsea could lose points.

also totenham have some very difficulte games like the next one with Liverpool also they will face Chelsea and Manchester united also the are have a game that i think they will defintly lose points in that is with Stoke City at Stoke
Liverpool game unstable and difficult to predict. so I think tottenham can solve this, and against Man utd, Tottenham play at home and have little benefit. also stoke city is not too strong. so I think tottenham can win. and I am sure there will be a high spirit to win the title.
legendary

Having some tough opponent doesnt mean that they will lose. Personally i do think that liverpool is better than chelsea and manchester united currently so there is a high chance that tottenham might lose , moreover leicester is much better than manchester united and chelsea so the worse possible could be just a draw
Activity: 756
I'm betting 200mBTC in Leicester... in the beginning I was City.. but when things changed, there's no comparison between any other team... tottenham is also great, but is this season, no one gonna stop LEI. And I'm on it. 0.2  Cool
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Yes it would be great if Leicester city become champions this year , still 7 games to go though, but they can win it if they get all home points and make only 1 or 2 draws away.
even though leicester not become the winner this season in the next year leicester will play in champion league, they have a space 11 points to 3rd position in league table.
legendary
Activity: 1232

Activity: 84

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.

More about 80 % and 20 % to be honest. I dont think that leicester is going to stand still and let tottenham take their chances to win the trophy. Leicester has the better chance of winning the league when they are leading with the points and if you check tottenham's recent matches , you will see how tottenham play aggresively which could harm themselves
i think that Leicester have a big chance to win it and they can realy do it because they came so far and just couple few tches left and they won't dissapoint if they have done it also i think that it will be very hard for Tottenham to take advantage from Leicester loss because they need much luck in that
Activity: 98
Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.

More about 80 % and 20 % to be honest. I dont think that leicester is going to stand still and let tottenham take their chances to win the trophy. Leicester has the better chance of winning the league when they are leading with the points and if you check tottenham's recent matches , you will see how tottenham play aggresively which could harm themselves
i think that Leicester have a big chance to win it and they can realy do it because they came so far and just couple few tches left and they won't dissapoint if they have done it also i think that it will be very hard for Tottenham to take advantage from Leicester loss because they need much luck in that
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
This season is awesome, look at how Leicester City still on top of the Premier League table till today. And hopefully they will stay at that position till the end of the season. This is the best achievement from Ranieri at Premiere League. Only Tottenham hotspurs able to beat them from 1st position.

Bravo Leicester City!
This achievement will make the players they are hunted by the rich teams. this will increase revenue for Leicester transact on the exchange of players to come.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
Yes it would be great if Leicester city become champions this year , still 7 games to go though, but they can win it if they get all home points and make only 1 or 2 draws away.

The only competitor Leicester is Tottenham if the performance of Tottenham bad then it is an advantage for Leicester City without having to win all remaining matches  Cheesy  Leicester possibility to become champion 65% and Tottenham 35% Leicester must try every effort possible because this opportunity does not always come.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
This season is awesome, look at how Leicester City still on top of the Premier League table till today. And hopefully they will stay at that position till the end of the season. This is the best achievement from Ranieri at Premiere League. Only Tottenham hotspurs able to beat them from 1st position.

Bravo Leicester City!

this is good for premier League resonance is simple some other team Is going for title and that team is not MNC MNU Chelsea or some other big so called team
legendary
Activity: 1904

Bravo Leicester City!
legendary
Activity: 1064
The cause of the owner of the club maintain Arsene Wager even without a trophy every season but I'm sure before retiring Arsène Wenger to give at least 1 trophy.

There is no reason to sack arsene wenger because he is one of the best manager in the world currently and even if they decided to sack him just because he cant give arsenal trophies then that would be a silly reason considering that they keep getting money from finishing in the top four and playing in the champions league
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
all fans of arsenal want arsene wenger leave but wenger got support from arsenal owner and management, it's like arsenal take good profit in every year from sell their player. I've no doubt with wenger skill to get young talented player in every year with cheap price  and after 4-5 year later will sell it.

Possibility surefire way to bring many benefits to the club Arsenal can be seen up to now included in the list of world's richest club
The cause of the owner of the club maintain Arsene Wager even without a trophy every season but I'm sure before retiring Arsène Wenger to give at least 1 trophy.
Jump to: