Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1372. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players

Im not really sure with your statement however arsenal dont really need to change their manager because arsene wenger has been consistently keep providing arsenal with atleast the 4th rank every season and he only spends a few pounds in getting new player every season. In management aspect, this is totally benefical for the club and there is no reason to change him for sure

yes it is true that arsenal got benefit from arsene wenger managerial, they dont spend a lot in buying player instead they are trained junior player  become big player, but we are missing the moment where arsenal compete for the championship

That may be good for the club, the manager just spent a little money to get a talented player and turn it into a great player
but that's just for the club is not for manager, a manager considered a success if register his name in the history of the club won some trophies and Arsene Wenger need it before deciding to retire.
wenger need to be changed he is one of the oldest managers in the premiere league and arsenal needs a new breath in the loocker room so new manager will bring new things but it must be a good one and forward thinking
all fans of arsenal want arsene wenger leave but wenger got support from arsenal owner and management, it's like arsenal take good profit in every year from sell their player. I've no doubt with wenger skill to get young talented player in every year with cheap price  and after 4-5 year later will sell it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players

Im not really sure with your statement however arsenal dont really need to change their manager because arsene wenger has been consistently keep providing arsenal with atleast the 4th rank every season and he only spends a few pounds in getting new player every season. In management aspect, this is totally benefical for the club and there is no reason to change him for sure

yes it is true that arsenal got benefit from arsene wenger managerial, they dont spend a lot in buying player instead they are trained junior player  become big player, but we are missing the moment where arsenal compete for the championship

That may be good for the club, the manager just spent a little money to get a talented player and turn it into a great player
but that's just for the club is not for manager, a manager considered a success if register his name in the history of the club won some trophies and Arsene Wenger need it before deciding to retire.
wenger need to be changed he is one of the oldest managers in the premiere league and arsenal needs a new breath in the loocker room so new manager will bring new things but it must be a good one and forward thinking
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
yeah i think Arsenal still not in a position to win the league they are not performing wel enough and they even not convincing to get second place this time they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players
for this season on EPL i was only see Tottenham and Leicester has biggest opportunity to be champion because their performance more consistent than other teams such Arsenal, Man utd or Man city especially for Arsenal because distances points with Leicester pretty far and i'm a bit doubt they will be champion this season because league only have 8 matches remaining

i am sure arsenal will finished at 4th position as usual a tradition in last 10 years  Grin
leicester and tottenham are incredible takeover the top 4! nobody expect them on top since begining of the season.
now it is interested to see Arsenal, Man utd , West Ham Man city in position 3,4,5,6 to keep their current position.
the biggest problem for Arsenal are inconsistent performance because they playing with good performance in the beginning of season and bad performance in the end of league and that was happened almost on every season though they always be strong candidate be a champion on every season but in fact they can't did it over than 10 years
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
For me only Leicester can lose the EPL, but I think they will win it. Arsenal have no chances , a lot of distance in point with Leicester, and Tottenham has only a slight chance if Leicester makes 2 wrong moves and Tottenham makes 2 right moves.

Yeah I think only 2 teams that have a big chance to be champion on premier league this season. Leicester City or Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester City and Arsenal only have small chance imo.
Arsenal still can up to get 1 or 2 but i think Man. city have small chance because Man. city have low point than Arsenal, Totenham and Leicester. Also Tot and Leicester played 31 game but Arsenal still 30 they have chance to win in all games
i think isn't and the better position arsenal can get is third place in league table, this fight only for leicester and tottenham. i already said before and if arsenal lose for one or two match again they can down to 5th place.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
The Italian manager Ranieri made an outstanding job so far: whatever will be of Leicester season is going to be a success. No one would have ever put a single penny onto them at the beginning of EPL
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
fierce competition to be able to get a position at the top. the match in this position is very interesting to see each match. the teams will try to get a better position.

If this is going to be a battle between leicester and tottenham alone then I do think that there are more people that want leicester to win instead of tottenham. The road up ahead going to be rough for two teams as they cant afford another draw or lose because it will surely affect the outcome of the league winner
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
yeah i think Arsenal still not in a position to win the league they are not performing wel enough and they even not convincing to get second place this time they need a lot of changes in the summer beginning with the manager and a couple of good players
for this season on EPL i was only see Tottenham and Leicester has biggest opportunity to be champion because their performance more consistent than other teams such Arsenal, Man utd or Man city especially for Arsenal because distances points with Leicester pretty far and i'm a bit doubt they will be champion this season because league only have 8 matches remaining

i am sure arsenal will finished at 4th position as usual a tradition in last 10 years  Grin
leicester and tottenham are incredible takeover the top 4! nobody expect them on top since begining of the season.
now it is interested to see Arsenal, Man utd , West Ham Man city in position 3,4,5,6 to keep their current position.
fierce competition to be able to get a position at the top. the match in this position is very interesting to see each match. the teams will try to get a better position.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Nope I think leicester's getting closer to the English league champions if they can maintain perforam and appearance. I'm sure they will be champions history is remarkable The most instrumental clubs certainly is coach Claudio Ranieri. he was great to bring the dark horse. up to this point

He was a zero to hero coach. He was sacked by chelsea previously because they thought that this coach is not suitable for them however ranieri has proven himself this time. Besides his great strategy, he got a great players and together with a good teamwork they managed to outdone the other club
Activity: 532
For me only Leicester can lose the EPL, but I think they will win it. Arsenal have no chances , a lot of distance in point with Leicester, and Tottenham has only a slight chance if Leicester makes 2 wrong moves and Tottenham makes 2 right moves.
Nope I think leicester's getting closer to the English league champions if they can maintain perforam and appearance. I'm sure they will be champions history is remarkable The most instrumental clubs certainly is coach Claudio Ranieri. he was great to bring the dark horse. up to this point
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Life is pretty boring without EPL but that break can nicely serve Leicester thay almost all time play with first eleven after break countdown will begin we will does City players will fight for first  four or thay will left Guardioa City without EPL
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Leicester has already proven it's worth and to be serious, I think the winner and runner-up would be a competition between it and Tottenham after now, That's in itself impressive, first time since many years that another non-regular-top won the league.
no nothing cut off , maybe Tottenham win the premier league , other teams have some chances , we must wait until the last round.
Leicester city has a distance of 5 points from tottenham. Leicester should have a great opportunity to earn English league title. but in the rest of the game anything can happen, and may tottenham always win in the rest game of the season.
but honestly I'd love to see teams such as the Leicester city become a champion. because they are a team that not a lot of star players, and also do not spend a lot of money, but they can be champions Smiley
Activity: 924
Leicester has already proven it's worth and to be serious, I think the winner and runner-up would be a competition between it and Tottenham after now, That's in itself impressive, first time since many years that another non-regular-top won the league.
no nothing cut off , maybe Tottenham win the premier league , other teams have some chances , we must wait until the last round.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Yeah I think only 2 teams that have a big chance to be champion on premier league this season. Leicester City or Tottenham Hotspur. Manchester City and Arsenal only have small chance imo.
Arsenal still can up to get 1 or 2 but i think Man. city have small chance because Man. city have low point than Arsenal, Totenham and Leicester. Also Tot and Leicester played 31 game but Arsenal still 30 they have chance to win in all games
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Agreed, seriously speaking both are the only contenders right now with Arsenal far behind and Man City losing easy points, Leicester schedule is tough since they have 2 away games against strong teams.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Manchester United have been a mess ever since Ferguson left. Personally I don't think they have the right footballers and the right manager right now. I hope Mourinho or someone else more capable will pick up the pieces and rebuild the team.

As for Leicester more power to them. It's refreshing to see new faces winning the trophy and not only the rehashed old 'farts' every single year  Grin Plus it means the league has competitive teams which will attract even more spectators every match.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Jump to: