Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1378. (Read 1199184 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
im going with man city +.5 asian handicap cus theyre at home. i figure win or draw is likely here

Its a nice bet, I fully agree to it, and am going to place it too. Very nice idea as I think win or draw is highly possible here too.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
im going with man city +.5 asian handicap cus theyre at home. i figure win or draw is likely here
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
manchester city vs manchester united Manchester United 0-2

I think united will show that they are one of the most successful team in English league.

Manchester united is definitely not the most successful team in premier league, leicester city is the most successful. Manchester united is still struggling to get into top 4 to have a seat in the champions league game next season and with a team full of star player like them thats definitely the worst achievement so far
manchester united has a history here. I talked about the history of the two teams. manchester united are now different, they have a lot of young players. prospective candidates for star players. and in tonight's game is the perfect time to show the quality of their (young players). I'm sure the players will make a star candidate for the game more interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
WTF Southampton 3 - 2 Liverpool  Huh what happened with liverpool, two very quick goals in just 2 minutes Angry
i didn't watching the match but i was thought Liverpool will win because they was already lead 2-0 on first half but seems great come back from Southampton because could made 3 goals at second half
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
WTF Southampton 3 - 2 Liverpool  Huh what happened with liverpool, two very quick goals in just 2 minutes Angry
legendary
Activity: 1652
today EPL i had to pick for Tottenham and man city because those teams are stronger than their opponents and i'm so sure they will win
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Newcastle vs Sunderland
both team are same strong 9 match newcastle win,9 match end with draw and 9 match sunderland win. i think this match will end draw with scored 0-0. picks under 2.5 goals
agree with you. This game seems to be in balance maybe you could try under 0.5 goals at half time or draw at half time. likely to happen
fortunately, i'm not like bet on first half if not i will lose. i hope you not bet on first half under 0.5 goals bro
half time result
Newcastle 0 v 1 Sunderland
hope this score would stay until full time

southampton 0 v 2 liverpool
amazing play by liverpool lead 2 goals in first half

I'm watching Southampton vs Liverpool, actually Liverpool can make 3 goals but the last goal is offside by referee. I think it's not offside though. I need 1 more goal for over 2.5 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Southampton vs Arsenal is good to bet on arsenal and have 1 goals now.
Newcastle United vs Sunderland Over 1.5 goals
Mancester City vs Manchester United I want to bet over 1.5 goals for this match.

no match Arsenal today and also Arsenal play is still long. today Southampton vs Liverpool. and now HT Liverpool lead 2-0 Smiley

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Man.C should get the win today, they have better quality than Man.U so odds are quite good for Man.C to win the game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
Newcastle vs Sunderland
both team are same strong 9 match newcastle win,9 match end with draw and 9 match sunderland win. i think this match will end draw with scored 0-0. picks under 2.5 goals
agree with you. This game seems to be in balance maybe you could try under 0.5 goals at half time or draw at half time. likely to happen
fortunately, i'm not like bet on first half if not i will lose. i hope you not bet on first half under 0.5 goals bro
half time result
Newcastle 0 v 1 Sunderland
hope this score would stay until full time

southampton 0 v 2 liverpool
amazing play by liverpool lead 2 goals in first half
legendary
Activity: 1008
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on Manchester City v Manchester United !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during all Premier League matches !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Southampton vs Arsenal is good to bet on arsenal and have 1 goals now.
Newcastle United vs Sunderland Over 1.5 goals
Mancester City vs Manchester United I want to bet over 1.5 goals for this match.
Activity: 518
Newcastle vs Sunderland
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Newcastle vs Sunderland
Activity: 924
I think man city have more chances to win but almost man united will appear in other face opposite Liverpool match . it is enthusiastic match
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Newcastle - Sunderland: will be finished under 2.5 goals because this match will get very close and i feel home team can win this match, as per statics Newcastle is little better than Sunderland so we can expect for low scoring result.
Activity: 518
I am feeling so good about Tottenham for today match and i am quite sure it will beat Bournemouth easily to get 3 points there, i will pick Tottenham -1 because it is very possible option and will happen there smoothly.
m sure if tottenham will win but I was quite hesitant to tottenham -1. I think they will win by a margin of one goal. better moneyline tottenham win. more safer than handicap -1
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Manchester United will come to the Etihad in poor shape, after they against Liverpool a few days ago while Manchester City, although will get full support from the host fans in their home, Manuel Pellegrini's side had trouble scoring lately. This match i had been expected to end in a draw 0-0.
But i will keep support Manchester United to get position in UCL league
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
City - United, a big game. interesting to see. hope both teams playing offense. and expect a lot of goals  Roll Eyes
will create many goal in this match if both te dare open play. both teams have a player who has incredible speed. will be very interesting to watch.
Activity: 896
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
City - United, a big game. interesting to see. hope both teams playing offense. and expect a lot of goals  Roll Eyes
Jump to: