Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1377. (Read 1199184 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
this week as has been proved that leicester city is getting stronger as a candidate champions this season. they won a match with the sensational. leicester farther left his rivals. The second candidate is tottenham. and the big5 man utd, arsenal, chelsea, man city and liverpool like drowning in the title race this season. they have disappeared from the map of power EPL.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I didn't watch Man City VS Man United match , but I am sure that United deserve this victory , and I expected that they will show other face.
I am sure nobody expected Manchester united to pull out a win today away. The odds were high too, over 2.4 last I checked this morning.
I bet under 2.5 goals so got something out of it atleast  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
For the record I had a bet on United +0.5 first half AH. To be honest I wasn't quite sure they would pull this off but that goal miraculously happened and United won eventually the match as well. Sadly I didn't go for United ML because I didn't believe in the team being able to win full time and missed on that 5 odds  Shocked  Anyways. 

By the way looks like Tottenham are giving chase to Leicester City. The battle for the trophy is still on  Cool

No one thought that they would win with just a single goal , to be honest who would have thought that manchester united will even score a goals against manchester city. The rest of the game was pretty much very boring however the goal from rashford surely entertain me the most.

Leicester city needs to hold up a little bit more if they want to win, the race for top 4 however is much more fascinating
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
For the record I had a bet on United +0.5 first half AH. To be honest I wasn't quite sure they would pull this off but that goal miraculously happened and United won eventually the match as well. Sadly I didn't go for United ML because I didn't believe in the team being able to win full time and missed on that 5 odds  Shocked  Anyways. 

By the way looks like Tottenham are giving chase to Leicester City. The battle for the trophy is still on  Cool
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
I didn't watch Man City VS Man United match , but I am sure that United deserve this victory , and I expected that they will show other face.
match goes boring not many clear chance both team have,lucky manchester united have talented player like rashford just in the 2 touch before he made a goals.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Against all odds Manchester United wins today. You think it's a fact less statement. But it's not. Manchester City are incredibly out of form. Last 6 games only 1 win. Coming against a very weak Aston Villa. Manchester United knows it's Over. They're out of everything. Champions League. Eufa Europa. Out of a everything. They only have one chance. To win this game and redeem thierselves.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
Leicester winning yet again, just can't believe they keep winning. The entire team is made up of misfits & rejects from other clubs.

Yep they are really doing amazing this season. This proves what good coaching and a motivated group can do. It's really amazing.

Today I will go for the Swansea v Aston Villa. Aston Villa is just a disaster playing away, and they have to risk every game to try to come out of it, but i don't think they will do it. My bet goes on Swansea, that are not that good, but should be able to win this one.

Swansea v Aston Villa
Swansea @ 1.63

Close one, but a win is a win. The odds were nothing special but everything that is above 1.5 is good I think. The only disaster was on Portuguese league so I ended up with a decent profit overall.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
a wonderful match. manchester united front now has a range of very young players. rashford, martial and Lingard became the youngest front-line. and rashford is the star of today's match. Nice work rashford. looking forward to the next rashford match. manchester united steal three points from the cage manchester city. competition to fill the position of the big 4 is getting stronger. manchester united 1 and city 0.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
rashford make a difference in this match. young people aged 18 years has proved his class. he tore goalkeeper joe hart and scored a world class goal. rashford previously was a candidate stars. and now he's really become a star in this derby. rashford class is a new era for manchester united. 0-1 in haf time.

Many people predicted Manchester City win this match including me but now the city behind one goal when seen from the statistics I am pretty sure Man city also scored goal just waiting time to take the safe bet would be selecting both teams to score, Man city will not let Man united easy win at least in the second half the players city will continue to press the defense of Man united.

just now saw the match and seeing that man utd have scored one goals and till 80 min their is no goals so taken a risk and betted on over 1.5 goal odd 1.85 hoping that man city will make a goal and match will be draw

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1h1iiXwpNoFzUk14EVoiypuN4wNjMXsAt
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
rashford make a difference in this match. young people aged 18 years has proved his class. he tore goalkeeper joe hart and scored a world class goal. rashford previously was a candidate stars. and now he's really become a star in this derby. rashford class is a new era for manchester united. 0-1 in haf time.

Many people predicted Manchester City win this match including me but now the city behind one goal when seen from the statistics I am pretty sure Man city also scored goal just waiting time to take the safe bet would be selecting both teams to score, Man city will not let Man united easy win at least in the second half the players city will continue to press the defense of Man united.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Yes i agree with you. Rashford, this kid is so good and in the last minute before 1st half end, it's a pinalty imo. Don't know why the referee not give Man United a pinalty.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
im going with man city +.5 asian handicap cus theyre at home. i figure win or draw is likely here

Its a nice bet, I fully agree to it, and am going to place it too. Very nice idea as I think win or draw is highly possible here too.

odds are bad :/ but will win

So far manchester united is still dominating the game and they lead with 0-1 thanks to rashford's goal. It seems that manchester united will win this game , Manchester city play badly despite that they are performing in their home stadium and this is very dissapointing for their fans. Pellegrini's strategy is akward ever since he know that pep will replace his position
Manchester United is robbing them "Blind"  Wink
They are such a crappy team now too many new players that they don't know how to play along side each other but they are dominating their rivals in the derby.
Score more goals as I bet more with Manchester City  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WTF Southampton 3 - 2 Liverpool  Huh what happened with liverpool, two very quick goals in just 2 minutes Angry

It's unbelieveable right ? I also watching live on my TV. So damn sick, Liverpool win 2 goals in the first half and Southampton score 3 goals in the end. Joke liverpool and skrtel.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
im going with man city +.5 asian handicap cus theyre at home. i figure win or draw is likely here

Its a nice bet, I fully agree to it, and am going to place it too. Very nice idea as I think win or draw is highly possible here too.

So far manchester united is still dominating the game and they lead with 0-1 thanks to rashford's goal. It seems that manchester united will win this game , Manchester city play badly despite that they are performing in their home stadium and this is very dissapointing for their fans. Pellegrini's strategy is akward ever since he know that pep will replace his position
legendary
Activity: 1232
Southampton vs Arsenal is good to bet on arsenal and have 1 goals now.
Newcastle United vs Sunderland Over 1.5 goals
Mancester City vs Manchester United I want to bet over 1.5 goals for this match.

no match Arsenal today and also Arsenal play is still long. today Southampton vs Liverpool. and now HT Liverpool lead 2-0 Smiley

I'm sorry. I mean southampton vs liverpool. wah, liverpool lost in this game if I see performance well in half time liverpool is pretty good.

yeah Liverpool really is unfortunate, they should be able to win this match. I was really surprised when I saw the final result. and Liverpool make my bet lost Sad
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
Southampton vs Arsenal is good to bet on arsenal and have 1 goals now.
Newcastle United vs Sunderland Over 1.5 goals
Mancester City vs Manchester United I want to bet over 1.5 goals for this match.

no match Arsenal today and also Arsenal play is still long. today Southampton vs Liverpool. and now HT Liverpool lead 2-0 Smiley

I'm sorry. I mean southampton vs liverpool. wah, liverpool lost in this game if I see performance well in half time liverpool is pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

I also go to Manchester City win. as you know, lately game of Manchester United declined.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -

Jump to: