Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1384. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Everton - Arsenal 1-3
Chelsea - West Ham 2-0
Crystal Palace - Leicester 1-0 or 1-1

Im going for an everton win today, tough one for arsenal i think if they dont win today they could be out of the title race.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crystal Palace - Leicester:As i think Crystal Palace vs Leiceste  is really hard to predict what is going to happen to this match but i just placed my bet on Leicester ML because i feel it will beat Crystal Palace into this match and will continue with their rhythm.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Premier League !

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

We are also offering the Daily Goals special bet, exclusively at DirectBet !

This is the direct link to our Premier League offerings : DirectBet Premier League Offerings.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 700
What an amazing odds have Leicester City against Crystal Palace, Leicester City is in good form and showing very impressive performance than i have good feelings about it and i am quite sure it will win this match that is why i have my bet on Leicester City ML.
Activity: 714
Crystal Palace - Leicester I am going without ant second thought to place on my favorite team which Leicester @2.38 ML is golden opportunity today to make money on it.Leicester always offers good odds and most of the time it wins the match too.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
After seeing so many post of todays match going over 2.5 goals so i though then today their are six matches if each match goes for 3 goals then their will be 18 goals , so i had my bet on over 15 goals for odd 1.62 as the safe bet.

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=1HYsxsjhN2hftxDLLrMFQL5ifuYPx1A4No

Bet is small because balance i am going to bet on live match for goals.
Swansea vs Aston Villa
Swansea are improving in the last weeks with 2 wins from the last 3 rounds. If win today most probably will survive in the league, so this game is an important for them. Meanwhile, Aston Villa are last in the table with awful moment form after 5 loses in a row (17 conceded goals), so I expect a win for Swansea.@ 1,67
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Everton vs Arsenal - Everton to win
Arsenal gonna lose again Hahaha
shame on you, Wenger
Seems like that because in the previous match everton can take win from 4 team before and Arsenal just can one win, one draw and 3 lose in 5 previous match. I think everton can win easily moreover he play in their home.
Activity: 966
Everton vs Arsenal - Everton to win
Arsenal gonna lose again Hahaha
shame on you, Wenger
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Everton v Arsenal  over 2.5 goals

Chelsea v West Ham United under 2.5 goals

Watford v Stoke City under 2.5 goals

Swansea City v Aston Villa
Swansea win and over 2.5 goals " i'm sure for this match Swansea win because aston villa is already will play in england championship next year"
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Everton vs Arsenal is a match where both teams to score YES have high probability of happening. Odd of 1.57 just give more boost to this.
Everton vs Arsenal is one of the best match for today both teams are very dangerous and it will be much to make sure which team has good chance to win but i am pretty sure about both teams to score @1.57 this pick would be nice for bet.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Everton vs Arsenal # Win Arsenal

Chelsea vs West Ham   # Win West Ham, I know a little risky, but I think West Ham is in better shape

Palace vs Leicester # Win Leichester
Activity: 98
 I believe Everton are slight favourites of this encounter. Everton are in better spirits and hosts had full week to prepare, whereas Arsenal are doing poorly nowadays and they had a tough game against Barcelona in midweek.
Everton vs Arsenal : Everton +0.50 @1.53
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think Leicester will draw today, they need to keep things interesting!
I think West Ham might be worth a shot at longer odds too, maybe Everton too but at home it is less interesting.

The Tyne & Wear derby tomorrow is the big one tomorrow, I mean Sunderland always win them and I am always left disappointed, but hopefully this time it will be different!

Nah man, Leicester want win for make the gap points more more high because if Leicester win, it also increase the chance to be champion in this season. so i pick Leicester ML and under 3 goals.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I think Leicester will draw today, they need to keep things interesting!
I think West Ham might be worth a shot at longer odds too, maybe Everton too but at home it is less interesting.

The Tyne & Wear derby tomorrow is the big one tomorrow, I mean Sunderland always win them and I am always left disappointed, but hopefully this time it will be different!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
My prediction in the Premier League today for another match I do not have a hunch only interested in this match

Everton v Arsenal Both teams to Score
Crystal Palace v Leicester City Leicester Draw No Bet

I will place on Leicester to win on this one for Arsenal I agree
legendary
Activity: 980
My prediction in the Premier League today for another match I do not have a hunch only interested in this match

Nice pick and I agree with your pick. moreover Leicester City no chance to lose. because they have a very high motivation to continue to earn points.

Certainly Leicester City will not lose if they lost then Tottenham closer chasing points Liecester
Leicester is now trying to continue to rise to the top, left of their competitors and get ready to record the name of the club in the history of BPL
currently both teams are strong candidate for be champion of EPL and i think they are will focus only on EPL especially for Tottenham because they not played anymore for europe competitions but i personally want to see Leicester be champion because it would be new history on england
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

Nice pick and I agree with your pick. moreover Leicester City no chance to lose. because they have a very high motivation to continue to earn points.

Certainly Leicester City will not lose if they lost then Tottenham closer chasing points Liecester
Leicester is now trying to continue to rise to the top, left of their competitors and get ready to record the name of the club in the history of BPL
Activity: 88
Everton-Arsenal Arsenal win & both teams to score

I would rather choose everton over arsenal. Everton is definitely much better than arsenal currently and arsenal has been losing few match currently so that might affect their performance and morale either directly or not so instead of gambling that arsenal will win, you will have much better chance to win if you bet on everton
EVERTON seem to be in a better form from the last past 5 games but On a weekend like this i would strongly back Arsenal to win as the need the points to stay in top four for a champions league finish. We should expect a game of goals 3 or more goals
Jump to: