Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1394. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

aston villa - Spurs, I chose to over 0.5 in the first half, and spurs will win this match I think, really, really in poor villa play this season, and will most likely be relegated  Roll Eyes

Just took the risk and bet on first half over 0.5 goal and full time over 2.5 goal , today lost high in cricket World t20 so it will cover my loss

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=17J1uq5BTMPy6q9TunDWXGeqVXV8b4hbxR

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=19GAyupBVEgSB72ZMkXrYKgpumKKqmEJny
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
bad arsenal could lose at home, they further reduced the chances to get a trophy this season.
Arsenal is always the same as the previous season. that the game always decline during the end of the season.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

aston villa - Spurs, I chose to over 0.5 in the first half, and spurs will win this match I think, really, really in poor villa play this season, and will most likely be relegated  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Watford leading with 2 goals against Arsenal that is unexpected while Arsenal at home ground playing very poor as into second half Watford playing very attacking and now it seems it will win this match easily.

game of arsenal is getting worse. I was quite surprised by this result. likely there will be other surprises of the match Manchester United vs West Ham United.

Surprising result arsenal despite dominating the match but still lost only scored 1 goal certainly burdensome Arsenal in the second match later
Manchester United vs West Ham United seem to be better can not guess who wins because both teams have almost the same strength

Yeah it's really unreal. Yesterday Chelsea and now Arsenal, i hope Manchester United can win today. Is Arsenal their main player or not ? i'm not watch arsenal match.

i can remember when was this exciting in premier league all favorites play bad and some 2nd grade clubs are leaders i think this season will be to remember
Activity: 420
Watford leading with 2 goals against Arsenal that is unexpected while Arsenal at home ground playing very poor as into second half Watford playing very attacking and now it seems it will win this match easily.

game of arsenal is getting worse. I was quite surprised by this result. likely there will be other surprises of the match Manchester United vs West Ham United.

Surprising result arsenal despite dominating the match but still lost only scored 1 goal certainly burdensome Arsenal in the second match later
Manchester United vs West Ham United seem to be better can not guess who wins because both teams have almost the same strength

Yeah it's really unreal. Yesterday Chelsea and now Arsenal, i hope Manchester United can win today. Is Arsenal their main player or not ? i'm not watch arsenal match.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Not sure what wenger is thinking but watford owned them totally and I thought that this is going to be an easy warming up match for them because they will be having match against barcelona however it seems this loss is totally going to lower their morale and they will suffer another defeat at nou camp at the next game
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/

Activity: 728
Aston Villa vs Tottenham I have also on Tottenham because it has no matter whether it is at home or away against a team like Aston Villa,will match in the end.Although odd is not very very high but still acceptable to place my bet.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
actually i didn't expect arsenal will lose today but it seems arsenal too focus for champion league and they has not playing very well tonight and watford has lead 2-0 even they are played at home but i think arsenal will lose today
Activity: 700
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Aston Villa - Tottenham:  over 2.5 goals @1.92 seems wonderful for betting i think Tottenham will win this match as i see there will be no unexpected result for this match, i think over 2,5 goals still nice for this match..
legendary
Activity: 1344
Aston Villa is close to relegation being the last placed team in the Premier League. I can't see anything but a Spurs win for this match. I am going to bet on Tottenham to win the handicap of -1. My prediction: Aston Villa 0 Tottenham 2
Activity: 420
FA CUP
Man Utd vs West Ham, I think Man utd would have trouble against West ham. and this match will be under 2.5 goals

Premier legaue
Aston Villa vs Tottenham, easy victory for Tottenham, they have a big goal to win this match.

Manchester United vs West Ham. I agree with you, West Ham always good when versus big teams. so i think under 2.5 goals is the best pick for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
FA CUP
Man Utd vs West Ham, I think Man utd would have trouble against West ham. and this match will be under 2.5 goals

Premier legaue
Aston Villa vs Tottenham, easy victory for Tottenham, they have a big goal to win this match.
Activity: 448
Aston Villa v Tottenham - Tottenham @ 1.46
There is only one game today and I'm pretty sure Tottenham will this game against Aston Villa at the championship road. They don't want to make any mistakes. Aston Villa is not in good form recently and Tottenham is on fire. 1.46 is a very good odd you don't want to miss.
Activity: 84
I believe this can be an interesting game. Both teams play offensive football so I believe that both Arsenal and Watford are capable of scoring in this match.
Arsenal vs Watford : Both teams to score – yes @1.80
Activity: 98
Tottenham will surely win by 2 to 3 goal margin against Aston Villa today but tomorrow's Leicester City game against Newcastle will most likely lead to Leicester winning it in a tough match since Newcastle has a chance to move up so in the end, Leicester will retain the top spot with 5 points separating them with 2nd team.
I consider Tottenham as favourites of this match. Tottenham need to get back on winning ways quickly. Tottenham should be able to get the 3 points because Aston Villa seem to be in big crisis and they probably don't believe that avoiding relegation is still possible.
the game could end 0-3 for Tottenham
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
Tottenham will surely win by 2 to 3 goal margin against Aston Villa today but tomorrow's Leicester City game against Newcastle will most likely lead to Leicester winning it in a tough match since Newcastle has a chance to move up so in the end, Leicester will retain the top spot with 5 points separating them with 2nd team.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Aston Villa vs Tottenham what most big thing Aston Villa can do being at home is one goal maximum which has very tiny chances against a team like Tottenham.Tottenham will win this match as it has not very good performance in last 2 matches and today's match is an opportunity to be again on winning track so @1.43 ML is just good.

I don't think Aston Villa can make 1 goal. Aston Villa is so bad on this season and i think Tottenham can make 3 goals on this match, so i pick over 2.5 goals and Hotspurs -1.

Think that tottenham must win today cuz they list in europe last game and they need win to get more confedence
Jump to: