Author

Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL) - page 1392. (Read 1199184 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Leicester City is one of top team and playing like a real champion so that i am pretty it will win this match too without any resistant because Newcastle United not will be into trouble playing as away when home team is delivering awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
time to bet on Leicester city win or bet over 1.5 goals
But I'm sure Leicester city will be win on this match
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Leicester are on top of the table, but under huge pressure, because their players don't have the experience to be on the top and to fight for the title. Because of that their form is not very good right now. Meanwhile, Newcastle are in bad form, but with a new coach, who will make a debut, so I expect a positive performance from  Newcastle.
Leicester vs Newcastle : Newcastle +1 AH @ 1,86
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Leicester City - Newcastle United tough game 3 very BIG points in the game, Leicester for title and Newcastle for staying in the league, for me this is win for Lei and < 2.5 goals.
I agree with your prediction Leicester city will win or under 2.5 goals. but I prefer to take Leicester city ML, I think it's pretty safe.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Leicester City - Newcastle United tough game 3 very BIG points in the game, Leicester for title and Newcastle for staying in the league, for me this is win for Lei and < 2.5 goals.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Leicester vs Newcastle  Both teams to score Leicester will win this match against Newcastle but i will choose safe option of betting to put my money on it, other option it can be end with draw result.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
Leicester City vs Newcastle United, head to head matches Leicester always win with over 2.5 goals. So i picks over 2.5 goals and Leicester City -0.75 goal. i think it's good.

I will not take risks just bet Leicester City ML I'm afraid Newcastle United play aggressively and pressing defense Leicester City
because Newcastle were struggling out of the red zone usually a team like that can make surprises
Newcastle are trying to get out of relegation yeah it should be a motivation for them to not to lose at least.
Also now benitez are the manager of Newcastle, it could change everything from now. And draw could happened, but I will happy too if Leicester get another winning and keep in the champion track.
Activity: 700
Leicester vs Newcastle United I have Leicester as my prime and only pick for today's match in money line category @1.53.It will be an easy and sure win for Leicester being at top of the chart and stronger than Newcastle United by all means.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Leicester City has to win this game since last night Tottenham has already won their game. The different points between Leicester and Tottenham now is only 2 so, if Leicester won the game tonight the gap will back to 5 points again. And that will be very good for Leicester. Newcastle is in the degradation zone nowadays and yes, they will fighting all out at the rest of they games but Leicester is a good team this season and they will held this game at they own home. So, I bet for Leicester City to win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Leicester City vs Newcastle United, head to head matches Leicester always win with over 2.5 goals. So i picks over 2.5 goals and Leicester City -0.75 goal. i think it's good.
Your prediction is indeed very good. But in my opinion, new castle united will do a very aggressive game and pressing defense leicester city. Since usually a team always wanted to get out of the red zone, only newcastle. The team is also still struggling to get out of the red zone. We wish you luck

If you believe Newcastle play aggressively a good bet for both teams to score because both teams are equally do not want to lose. If you ask who will win I'd pick Leicester City their obsession with winning the league is very high whoever their opponent would be beaten, especially when playing at home.

I think both teams to score also good on this match, just hope Newcastle can make 1 goal on this match. Over 2.5 goals and Leicester City ML seems the best pick.

This looks easy to win Leicester city, because I saw the last game from Newcastle was very bad.
I prefer to take Leicester city -1.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Your prediction is indeed very good. But in my opinion, new castle united will do a very aggressive game and pressing defense leicester city. Since usually a team always wanted to get out of the red zone, only newcastle. The team is also still struggling to get out of the red zone. We wish you luck

If you believe Newcastle play aggressively a good bet for both teams to score because both teams are equally do not want to lose. If you ask who will win I'd pick Leicester City their obsession with winning the league is very high whoever their opponent would be beaten, especially when playing at home.

I think both teams to score also good on this match, just hope Newcastle can make 1 goal on this match. Over 2.5 goals and Leicester City ML seems the best pick.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
for tonight game
Leicester - Newcastle  win Leicester  and both team to score
legendary
Activity: 1064
I will not take risks just bet Leicester City ML I'm afraid Newcastle United play aggressively and pressing defense Leicester City
because Newcastle were struggling out of the red zone usually a team like that can make surprises

There is no way that they could make some surprise because it is leicester city that we are talking about and this team has beat alot of big clubs. If the bog boys couldnt defeat leicester then it is almost impossible for newcastle to do so when they cant even beat a same team of the relegation zone

no doubt for me to take Leicester City ML, they currently play at home with a great goal to become champion of the Premier league.

Even if leicester is not playing at their home, the probability for them to win is still higher than newcastle to win so it will be a waste if someone doesnt bet for leicester tonight as it could be considered as free money. The worst result will be a draw, nothing more than that if leicester didnt change their usual atrategy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Leicester to win or draw, one thing for sure is Leicester city gonna get some points today
And Jamie Vardy to score too haha
Jamie Vardy, Leicester City players who will be hunting any big team in Europe. These players make Leicester City this year win the premier league
legendary
Activity: 1232

There is no way that they could make some surprise because it is leicester city that we are talking about and this team has beat alot of big clubs. If the bog boys couldnt defeat leicester then it is almost impossible for newcastle to do so when they cant even beat a same team of the relegation zone

no doubt for me to take Leicester City ML, they currently play at home with a great goal to become champion of the Premier league.
legendary
Activity: 1064

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Leicester to win or draw, one thing for sure is Leicester city gonna get some points today
Yeah, Newcastle United playing very bad on this season. Even though they have replaced the coach, surely they wont change their strategy immediately, or could play well with new strategy. Leicester still couldnt be detained to get 3 points at this match.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

Activity: 966
Activity: 756
Jump to: